Snjezana

Weapon set-ups

Wanted to ask what you guys think about which mods best fit into the H-9 Curse. Thought about HS3 and maybe 3PS3 and a bit CJ?

And while we're at it, maybe we can see some interesting set-ups if you guys wanna share which mods you use on your favorite guns? 

4 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

Wanted to ask what you guys think about which mods best fit into the H-9 Curse. Thought about HS3 and maybe 3PS3 and a bit CJ?

And while we're at it, maybe we can see some interesting set-ups if you guys wanna share which mods you use on your favorite guns? 

ir3 and mob sling for me

I've been doing decently well recently with an Oblivion setup of HS3,CJ1,Tagger

Its not an ISSR-B sure, but its fast firing, good accuracy recovery and I'm getting kills

5 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

Mobility Sling + HS3 + CJ3
Mobility Sling + Bandolier 3 + CJ3

(I pratically using mobility sling with almost everything)

Fav setup lately on a gun is MP3 3ps3 on shotguns.

Ive even been using the JG instead of the TAS20 Stock cuz of this.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah mp3 + 3ps are my go to mods for the pump shotties too. Country Gent is pretty cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

2 shot galore

H9 is a OCA reskin so I just use RS3 and CJ2 (because I worry CJ3 causes too much bloom).... and put something else in the last slot like 3ps3

Fav setup usted to be Cr5 with MP3, Mob Sling and IR2 (again a 2 mod because I worry about too much bloom).... now I use HS3 instead of mag pull because the game likes to torture me by keeeping me gold and I have to try

While we're at it, anyone have opinions on best Oscar setup for someone who's bad at it?

4 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

holy shit its much worse than an OCA by stats. Oh well never use it either way.

Its biggest advantage over the OCA is base accuracy (radius at 10m of 18cm for the H9 vs 36cm for the OCA), but it gets this advatage at the cost of a slower ttk (.77 for the H9 vs .64 for the OCA).

I dont personally own one, but Ive often heard @SkittyM extol its virtues.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its biggest advantage over the OCA is base accuracy (radius at 10m of 18cm for the H9 vs 36cm for the OCA), but it gets this advatage at the cost of a slower ttk (.77 for the H9 vs .64 for the OCA).

I dont personally own one, but Ive often heard @SkittyM extol its virtues.

The H-9 is pretty much a pre-buff OCA but with miles better accuracy.  The only kink in it is that the reticle gets pretty big after 5 rounds.  But that's also its strength as you can slap CJ3 on it and only experience the increased fire rate with crazy accuracy.

It's more intended for medium-ish range battles due to its unique mechanic but will often hold its own against the current OCA spam.  Odds are it'll probably become pretty strong once they revert the OCA changes back.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I've seen comments on its merit as a burst-fire capable SMG, I don't know how viable that is anymore however....

2 minutes ago, Nite said:

I've seen comments on its merit as a burst-fire capable SMG, I don't know how viable that is anymore however....

It has always been a burst fire SMG, its really the only effective way to use it.  The H-9 was released after the OCA buff so no clue how much better it could've been before the OCA buff.