zReal

Are any veterans around? Please, review the build.

Hello, guys

After around 6 or more years break I decided to hop back to FE.

In the past I started to level up a neat dual melee/TK build, but of course I lost it, and I want to try pistols now.

I already forgot many things that I studied in the past, as well as haven't really reached endgame in the past.

So, if any veterans who min/max are around, please, be gentle and review this build:

https://aethaeran.github.io/Fallen-Earth-Build-Planner/#37013641494A62624C4941B7019301BA01010196ABAB0101B98281018A010101010101B4

Coordination is raised slightly mostly to reach Armor Use 183.

Dexterity is kept as low as possible to reach Pistol 150 and Precision 171 and to avoid that case when Precision cap is too high, but no more AP to toss into Precision.

Stance that I plan to use 99% of the time is Desperado, so pistol 150 for Rank 3 Desperado.

Endurance is maxed for Armor Use 183 and high HP.

Intelligence is maxed for Telekinesis 180, as well as extra gamma, and high Tradeskill cap.

Perception is raised slightly to get high First Aid 186. Also allows to lower dexterity (for Pistol 150). Extra bonus is a raised Dodge cap and slightly higher Tradeskills.

Strength is raised slightly to reach Power 171 for Dent Armor and higher Arp.

Remaining points are put into Dodge

Mutations:

Thermal Control is 180 without investment to Willpower.

Empathy 129 (minimum) for self/group heals/revives

Illumination for Aura (Thermal Control and heals eat lots of Gamma).

Drawbacks that I know about:

- in PVE only 2 stuns (Disrupt + Dent Armor).

- only one Debuff (Dent Armor)

- no Snares

- Aura is not the strongest. Support in group PVP should probably have stronger Aura.

Thank you for your time

seeing how most pvp is at 55 in ctf rarely tc or tw i would suggest dropping illum in favor of a gt support helmet with a offensive suit up your pistol to 163 so that desperado puts you to 200 pistol as i think the heavy ap pistols get you +4 total so you have a bit of better aim. couple that your standard paste brandy gamma maxer (use a serum to cap on what ever you feel is needed i suggest lizard dog) as for ap weapons thats up to you but it depends on trinket if your going to roll the muscular regulator get gamma reg and hp with electric damage, and the fungal culture roll stamina electric damage and max hp i suggest atleast +25 hp on each, but again thats up to you in favor of illum you can go cali or if you want a 3rd cut go with GT. i also suggest dropping your dodge down to atleast 100. from what i seen theres little difference after 100. thermal is ok for some non aimmed damage can be used to suppress players heals. other then that the build really isnt much to write about seem a bit average, but thein on core stats but thats ok.

hope that helps you plan it out

On 12/17/2022 at 9:19 AM, cowhorseman said:

seeing how most pvp is at 55 in ctf rarely tc or tw i would suggest dropping illum in favor of a gt support helmet with a offensive suit up your pistol to 163 so that desperado puts you to 200 pistol as i think the heavy ap pistols get you +4 total so you have a bit of better aim. couple that your standard paste brandy gamma maxer (use a serum to cap on what ever you feel is needed i suggest lizard dog) as for ap weapons thats up to you but it depends on trinket if your going to roll the muscular regulator get gamma reg and hp with electric damage, and the fungal culture roll stamina electric damage and max hp i suggest atleast +25 hp on each, but again thats up to you in favor of illum you can go cali or if you want a 3rd cut go with GT. i also suggest dropping your dodge down to atleast 100. from what i seen theres little difference after 100. thermal is ok for some non aimmed damage can be used to suppress players heals. other then that the build really isnt much to write about seem a bit average, but thein on core stats but thats ok.

hope that helps you plan it out

Thank you very much for the review. \m/

However, I changed all already.

After progressing further I realized that this build won't be good, as it's a mix of everything, so it's bad.

Edited by zReal