30 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5075 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Howdy Wastelanders

While we work on the Dev Tracker issue, here are links to the Fallen Earth Team members profiles.

Tiggs

Linus

Arosei

Tremendously formerly Neverender

Steamshadow

Radash

Chunga

Shento

Psychiatrist

Emrakul

AFFA

Edited by Psychiatrist, 02 September 2011 - 12:44 AM.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

mfeather

mfeather

Novice

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Howdy Wastelanders

While we work on the Dev Tracker issue, here are links to the Fallen Earth Team members view all posts sections.

Looks like the links no loger work. If I go to your profile and select "see posts' it works, but not from this post any more.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrist

Elite

• Members
  • 1216 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10

Looks like the links no loger work. If I go to your profile and select "see posts' it works, but not from this post any more.

It should be working now! :)

Read the forum rules before posting! | Available Payment Options

Please visit our new Knowledgebase to see if you can find the answer to your issue. If that doesn't help then click the Contact Us button on the right.

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
What about posts from affa?
Tiggs mad.

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11

What about posts from affa?

Pretty sure all the devs (actually i know for a fact) aren't listed on that list. It's just a list comprised of the "public faces" of the FE team I think.

Posted Image

I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Ascended

• Members
  • 2788 posts
  • Joined 07-February 10
Welcome to all members of Fallen Earth Team :)

PlayersFirst.es Síguenos en twitter @PlayersFirstes

Posted Image

¨If you have something about yourself it´s different you are lucky¨

Owenator

Owenator

Exile Member

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Cool! Thanks!

But only Tiggs is brave enough to fill out her profile? lol
Posted Image
What me worry? PvE & PvP make me happy!!
Owenator, Owenator Junior, Owenator Three, Owenator Four, Owenator Five, Owenator Six

OriginalDrifter

OriginalDrifter

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Cool! Thanks!

But only Tiggs is brave enough to fill out her profile? lol

its cause she is a dragon, :blush: Tiggs has mor Bawls then a lot of guys i know lol :) :flower:

FallenEarth.info

FallenEarth.info

Grunt

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
Tiggs, If you read this please can you pass a message along to the GamersFirst Forum devs...

We Fansite developers who love fallen earth need a bone, We need RSS feeds so we can get updated information posted on our site with patches etc etc.

Here is more information to pass along:

Edited by Tiggs, 21 September 2012 - 09:18 AM.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5075 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

its cause she is a dragon, :blush: Tiggs has mor Bawls then a lot of guys i know lol :) :flower:

LOL! =)

Edited by Tiggs, 15 November 2011 - 09:48 AM.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5075 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Tiggs, If you read this please can you pass a message along to the GamersFirst Forum devs...

We Fansite developers who love fallen earth need a bone, We need RSS feeds so we can get updated information posted on our site with patches etc etc.

Here is more information to pass along:

I will pass this on =)

Edited by Tiggs, 21 September 2012 - 09:18 AM.

undead03

undead03

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-February 12

I will pass this on =)

hey guys dont know if u are on/watching forums but i cant login i have been playing game for a little while now im level 14 and my character name is minny i use steam authentication then it doesnt make it to the character select screen it just stops and says account still logged in it says when i type the RIGHT password in it says account invalid or password wrong

plz help

Mister Cloner

Mister Cloner

Sagacious

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Joined 20-April 12
So....who survived the fire?

AlexDelazorra

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • 1367 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

So....who survived the fire?

Only one useful person: AFFA
Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

RockSabbath

RockSabbath

Exile

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Only one useful person: AFFA

That is an opinion, and a poor one.
Posted Image

Soda

Soda

Conscript

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11
Might want to update the list, so it only includes current team members )

victorialove

victorialove

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 30-June 12
Malware blocked from clicking on this thread. Fail.

IceWarrior72

IceWarrior72

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-August 13
Hi i made an account but my username is all these weird random numbers and letters how can i change it?

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
so is there any devs that still go in game yet? if so who are they and what time do they get online? cause it seems the Devs havent been on much in game for some time and if they do they are in and right back out. so what gives? use to allways see 2 or 3 devs in game threw out the day/night and now they are just humors that use to exist .cause in game we need them more then ever since everything has gone the loose side sort of..

plus some issues have been arising in certain areas that need help/clarifying of the what hows and to and the doe's and donts
SCAVY lvl 55
PVE only and never will do pvp nor go into pvp zones.

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

so is there any devs that still go in game yet? if so who are they and what time do they get online? cause it seems the Devs havent been on much in game for some time and if they do they are in and right back out. so what gives? use to allways see 2 or 3 devs in game threw out the day/night and now they are just humors that use to exist .cause in game we need them more then ever since everything has gone the loose side sort of..

plus some issues have been arising in certain areas that need help/clarifying of the what hows and to and the doe's and donts

Skathi appears from time to time, but really you shouldn't bother them with anything that GM can do. If they reveal, they are instantly spammed with lots of messages.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

You should put in a ticket, Gms are there for in-game concerns. Unless it is a major exploit or bug, you should contact a GM.

Also, Devs/GMs have the same name color in-game. Skathi, Alerik, Wiggles, and Ninja if I am not mistaken are the current devs >_>
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

You should put in a ticket, Gms are there for in-game concerns. Unless it is a major exploit or bug, you should contact a GM.

Also, Devs/GMs have the same name color in-game. Skathi, Alerik, Wiggles, and Ninja if I am not mistaken are the current devs >_>

faRr as putting in a ticket, i did even before posting in here reaper. but still they have avoided my question of why they are no longer seen/felt ingame for such a long time. TIGGS and Radash use to be ingame a lot back in the day but now they are just not here anymore. and from there very own tpoic in which they havent even replied back to, if that they still watch these forum at all anymore. but who knows whats going on, and even ninja hasnt been seen in game for a long time as well.

im just asking the GM what gives is all and why i found this topic and posted what i posted
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

faRr as putting in a ticket, i did even before posting in here reaper. but still they have avoided my question of why they are no longer seen/felt ingame for such a long time. TIGGS and Radash use to be ingame a lot back in the day but now they are just not here anymore. and from there very own tpoic in which they havent even replied back to, if that they still watch these forum at all anymore. but who knows whats going on, and even ninja hasnt been seen in game for a long time as well.

im just asking the GM what gives is all and why i found this topic and posted what i posted

Understandable, but other than Tiggs and Radash... it's pretty unlikely to get a forum reply.

I know there "was" Dragonslap and Cylen, granted I haven't been in game outside of helping other players... I'm definitely coming back to check these outposts out.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

Understandable, but other than Tiggs and Radash... it's pretty unlikely to get a forum reply.

I know there "was" Dragonslap and Cylen, granted I haven't been in game outside of helping other players... I'm definitely coming back to check these outposts out.

reaps that outpost is main reason why i am back cause i am hoping finally they bring in new pure PVE content. something this game hasnt seen for some time now, and i dont count the GORE nor this dome as pure PVE those are more like PVP really. plus i hope to see some new armors and weapons/ballistics that just pure PVE. since we all know that GORE and this dome really are not. since they require pvp zones for majority of the mats, the gore boss for gore gear 1 thing that is pve is the gore bosses, but the rest is all from pvp.

but anyways getting off topic, those 2 GM? i have not seen them before nor in game as well and i have been playing in 2 different times of the day. but late night really needs GM support with what has been going on really. like with the 2 player, i only saw 1 of them mega spamming global late last night to the point the server lag out, twice mind you. and i guess i was informed that it wasnt the server that crashed but the game client crashed, which happen twice for me.

which this is a perfect example of why FE needs GM in game to help police at least, maybe dont show up in the social/GM but be like TIGGS who was there but not lol, until called upon or saw she was needed. and then with this new zone i sure do hope they will be in game for that ya know.
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

reaps that outpost is main reason why i am back cause i am hoping finally they bring in new pure PVE content. something this game hasnt seen for some time now, and i dont count the GORE nor this dome as pure PVE those are more like PVP really. plus i hope to see some new armors and weapons/ballistics that just pure PVE. since we all know that GORE and this dome really are not. since they require pvp zones for majority of the mats, the gore boss for gore gear 1 thing that is pve is the gore bosses, but the rest is all from pvp.

but anyways getting off topic, those 2 GM? i have not seen them before nor in game as well and i have been playing in 2 different times of the day. but late night really needs GM support with what has been going on really. like with the 2 player, i only saw 1 of them mega spamming global late last night to the point the server lag out, twice mind you. and i guess i was informed that it wasnt the server that crashed but the game client crashed, which happen twice for me.

which this is a perfect example of why FE needs GM in game to help police at least, maybe dont show up in the social/GM but be like TIGGS who was there but not lol, until called upon or saw she was needed. and then with this new zone i sure do hope they will be in game for that ya know.

I am unsure how either of those two are PVP... as neither of which have anything to do with PVP.

• GORE : Only requires one person to heal, ever, and requires mechanics to beat. And can be done with any number of players.
  • Dome : A PVE controlled environment, due to the fact it only allows two players to a team. Thus the idea of ignoring healing is generally not a good idea.

It's not like running assault where you might die a few times to a player, it's NPC vs player... that's PVE. The only difference is both of which actually have harder mechanics to follow compared to the standard "Lemme just stand here, heal, and kill everything solo. Man this is hard."

As for the materials (Enhancers, Rothium, and Small Shiva Neutralizer Sample) which if I am not mistaken the Neutralizer Samples drop at Citadel as well? So I can agree on the rothium, which should drop from either GORE bosses or something. As for Enhancers, it's the fact that even PVPers have to go and do PVE content.

Both sides of the community had to compromise, yet PVP costs can be completely ignored simply because of Blood Sports. Even if you can't PVP, you get deathtoll simply for losing. Yet if you go to do GORE/Dome, you don't get a damn thing.

While Dome actually doesn't require any PVP, at all, you can do it in level 45 gear. Granted I wouldn't recommend stage 10 without a proper build. So claiming that is PVP is quite unjustified. Seeing as the only stage you actually need solid DPS is 2 (Scorpions are alot easier then they were), 9 (Only after snuggles reaches 50% or lower), and 10 (Only for NE/Skathi fight). The rest you only have to sustain, which isn't complex with illumination or social.

Edited by Reaps989, 08 May 2014 - 07:04 AM.

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

I am unsure how either of those two are PVP... as neither of which have anything to do with PVP.

• GORE : Only requires one person to heal, ever, and requires mechanics to beat. And can be done with any number of players.
  • Dome : A PVE controlled environment, due to the fact it only allows two players to a team. Thus the idea of ignoring healing is generally not a good idea.

It's not like running assault where you might die a few times to a player, it's NPC vs player... that's PVE. The only difference is both of which actually have harder mechanics to follow compared to the standard "Lemme just stand here, heal, and kill everything solo. Man this is hard."

As for the materials (Enhancers, Rothium, and Small Shiva Neutralizer Sample) which if I am not mistaken the Neutralizer Samples drop at Citadel as well? So I can agree on the rothium, which should drop from either GORE bosses or something. As for Enhancers, it's the fact that even PVPers have to go and do PVE content.

Both sides of the community had to compromise, yet PVP costs can be completely ignored simply because of Blood Sports. Even if you can't PVP, you get deathtoll simply for losing. Yet if you go to do GORE/Dome, you don't get a damn thing.

While Dome actually doesn't require any PVP, at all, you can do it in level 45 gear. Granted I wouldn't recommend stage 10 without a proper build. So claiming that is PVP is quite unjustified. Seeing as the only stage you actually need solid DPS is 2 (Scorpions are alot easier then they were), 9 (Only after snuggles reaches 50% or lower), and 10 (Only for NE/Skathi fight). The rest you only have to sustain, which isn't complex with illumination or social.

i see you miss a part but oh well. let see here roth isnt pvp? but isnt roth only can be had in a pvp zone only?? with a harvester i think is how you get it, i think. i dont know cause i dont go into a pvp zone nor will i ever flag for it.

i know the shiva sample is in cit via the boss loot i know this all to well. and some other part are had via gore bosses. but when it 1st came out only the pvper were getting it cause they work as a team and each member has there dutys. like with dome i saw it as more of a pvp type thing cause they are into certian builds and how they work.

something i never got into was builds
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

i see you miss a part but oh well. let see here roth isnt pvp? but isnt roth only can be had in a pvp zone only?? with a harvester i think is how you get it, i think. i dont know cause i dont go into a pvp zone nor will i ever flag for it.

i know the shiva sample is in cit via the boss loot i know this all to well. and some other part are had via gore bosses. but when it 1st came out only the pvper were getting it cause they work as a team and each member has there dutys. like with dome i saw it as more of a pvp type thing cause they are into certian builds and how they work.

something i never got into was builds

I pointed out the Rothium and Enhancers, it's clearly there in the post.

Um... in PVE if you aren't working together for a common goal that is player error at it's finest. For GORE bosses you only need 1 pocket healer, who doesn't even need strong heals, and someone who can hold agro. The rest only have to DPS and preform the tasks required to beat the NPC's mechanics.

However, just because a build is more specialized does not make it "PVP". Especially when "build requirements" for said activities is minimal at best.

FE may be a classless system, but that does not mean players should be ignoring them. Especially for more challenging PVE such as GORE and Dome. Both of which only truthfully require one person in a team of 4-5 to be built "properly". In the worse possible outcome, maybe 2 out of the 4-5 would be required to have proper builds. But that means that entire team is bring the players down who "know" how to play.

Sorry, but it's a bit depressing how FE's PVE is compared to any other MMO yet people still find a reason to complain... it's not like you pick a class. You have to choose to not build somewhat properly.

Edit : Also it is understandable if a player hasn't gotten into how builds work, most tooltips and information isn't exactly accurate... so it can easily be misleading. But my point still stands that Dome is still "PVE", just as the GORE bosses are "PVE", and build setup is not what makes it "PVP".

But why the other materials are PVP only is due to the fact it was to make both groups have to have equal investment into their areas. And let's be real for a minute, neither of which are that much to ask.

Edited by Reaps989, 08 May 2014 - 10:22 AM.

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

Edit : Also it is understandable if a player hasn't gotten into how builds work, most tooltips and information isn't exactly accurate... so it can easily be misleading. But my point still stands that Dome is still "PVE", just as the GORE bosses are "PVE", and build setup is not what makes it "PVP".

But why the other materials are PVP only is due to the fact it was to make both groups have to have equal investment into their areas. And let's be real for a minute, neither of which are that much to ask.

yes the so call tool tips led to much to be desired really. well far as "how builds work" goes, maybe have some kind of text or something that will show players when they 1st start out in FE. so that way they can understand what each stat/skill/mut works and how they work with and against each other. i know my self i just wanted to do everything in 1 toon. even though it took me a bit to get what i wanted over all but i am happy with it.

i do see why so many other have more then 1 toon, so that way they can have a certain toon with a certain build to do 1 thing. like the pvp stuff, with there tank or healer or buff or debuff type of builds. but still with gore when it 1st came out. it was a pvp event since they knew how to work with each other and all ready have the builds that would complement each other.

with a straight up pve only player, such as i. i never got into "builds" nor having multiple toons for that matter. but i guess it could just be me with this thought process ? then again when gore boss's came out it wasnt all to friendly anyways, cause if they didnt know you, you was left to respawn or to heal your self. cause they didnt care they just wanted more cannon fodder. but i see that has changed now but anyways...

and why do pvp need more items? they have way more then the straight pve player has offered to them.. before dome, the only lvl 55 gear/weapons was stage 2 armor which are meso and hex then like pistol you have the red stones pistol, which really sucks even if volatized they still sucks compared to the vol delta .50 or even the broadhead .50. then for a rifle all you get is the zr1 which is a sniper rifle. there is no battle rifle which there is a lvl 50 version of, i dont know what melee items there is but they cant be much since ballistics have only 2...

now with dome you do get a battle rifle which may be good, dont know if it is any good or not, the gremlin sniper is ok it cost me a ton to get. but it isnt that much better then the vol zr1 ! i mean really for 7yellow it doesnt do anymore damage nor have greater range then the zr1 . the pistols aka deathmax from light to heavy versions of it, isnt to bad but what is up with revolvers anyways? why not have the semie auto like the delta,broadhead ? and what about the range the lvl 50 on have? the low lvl pistol had great range but now they dont, what gives?

now we have stage 3 armor are nice and once again alot of pvp type mats are in it as well. i know i had to buy them to make mine and that was a lot of yellow as well. i know that is a whole other topic from what i have seen in the forums

well i guess ill stop rambling on and not reply anymore, since so far no GM/dev hasnt even pop in to say anything which is what i am after over all and not some heated discussion off topic over all..
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

yes the so call tool tips led to much to be desired really. well far as "how builds work" goes, maybe have some kind of text or something that will show players when they 1st start out in FE. so that way they can understand what each stat/skill/mut works and how they work with and against each other. i know my self i just wanted to do everything in 1 toon. even though it took me a bit to get what i wanted over all but i am happy with it.

Yes it would be nice if they explained them properly.

i do see why so many other have more then 1 toon, so that way they can have a certain toon with a certain build to do 1 thing. like the pvp stuff, with there tank or healer or buff or debuff type of builds. but still with gore when it 1st came out. it was a pvp event since they knew how to work with each other and all ready have the builds that would complement each other.

Well to be fair, most can heal/tank/debuff/whatever. Just some are stronger in some areas than others, but GORE was not a PVP event... it just happened to have mechanics PVP players would understand. There were many PVE'ers before which dealt with far harder NPCs that didn't even have set mechanics you had to worry about.

with a straight up pve only player, such as i. i never got into "builds" nor having multiple toons for that matter. but i guess it could just be me with this thought process ? then again when gore boss's came out it wasnt all to friendly anyways, cause if they didnt know you, you was left to respawn or to heal your self. cause they didnt care they just wanted more cannon fodder. but i see that has changed now but anyways...

Well when they came out it was a race to get the weapons, alot of them were selfish... alot of games do this sadly.

and why do pvp need more items? they have way more then the straight pve player has offered to them.. before dome, the only lvl 55 gear/weapons was stage 2 armor which are meso and hex then like pistol you have the red stones pistol, which really sucks even if volatized they still sucks compared to the vol delta .50 or even the broadhead .50. then for a rifle all you get is the zr1 which is a sniper rifle. there is no battle rifle which there is a lvl 50 version of, i dont know what melee items there is but they cant be much since ballistics have only 2...

GORE prior to Dome gave well over a 30% DPS increase with every weapon type, I'd be happy to provide the numbers as well. And actually the DT armor vs volatile wasn't that bad, it was the fact Dreadnaught armor was just a powerhouse of resists. Volatile armor still gave fantastic benefits, yet compared to Stage 3 which is a super-powered DT armor... yes Volatile armor drops off hard.

As for Volatile weapons, they actually aren't to bad since the GORE nerf. The AP weapons truthfully only give a huge boost because of the fact they can add things like 80 HP, power, regeneration, or other stats while being slightly better stat wise in general.

now with dome you do get a battle rifle which may be good, dont know if it is any good or not, the gremlin sniper is ok it cost me a ton to get. but it isnt that much better then the vol zr1 ! i mean really for 7yellow it doesnt do anymore damage nor have greater range then the zr1 . the pistols aka deathmax from light to heavy versions of it, isnt to bad but what is up with revolvers anyways? why not have the semie auto like the delta,broadhead ? and what about the range the lvl 50 on have? the low lvl pistol had great range but now they dont, what gives?

The battle rifle is actually quite amazing, especially if you can use it. I'd recommend it over the sniper rifle, I kinda wish I made my Battle Rifle first... since unless they address it's 90m range it's far better by default.

You can augment the sniper to deal another 19 damage of choice, which brings the total to 209. Which is a pretty big deal, actually. As for the range values, they aren't actually that bad? There was an issue where pistols had to much range while having the best DPS ontop of that. So to avoid that issue their range wasn't exactly that high.

now we have stage 3 armor are nice and once again alot of pvp type mats are in it as well. i know i had to buy them to make mine and that was a lot of yellow as well. i know that is a whole other topic from what i have seen in the forums

well i guess ill stop rambling on and not reply anymore, since so far no GM/dev hasnt even pop in to say anything which is what i am after over all and not some heated discussion off topic over all..

For PVE you have to kill each boss 3 times each, harvesting can take 3-6 hours if you place multiple, and "PVP" wise you can earn in assault even while losing.

If I remember correctly it takes 23 enhancers which is 455400 DT. Even if you lose in Assault matches generally take 10-20 minutes. No matter what tho, you always get DT. You also have the option of buying said materials from players, which is about 20r for 1. Which honestly, isn't a bad trade as your character will not replace that armor for quite some time.

So the only "annoying" part of that entire process is going to harvest "if" you get attacked and lose your harvester. However, they should have put Enhancers on the Citadel vender for a large some of tokens along with Rothium in some manner for PVE. But both PVE'ers and PVP'ers had to do things that were out of their comfort zone.

Let's also remember Outpost is PVE only, it will have new armor, and it's likely that that will be the ONLY way to get said armor. Not to mention the fact actual work done to PVP is minimal compared to the PVE in FE. Yet, most of FE's PVE has been made "useless" due to newer content.

There is an amazing amount of content in FE, if you go for it, but it surely isn't going to be fast by any means. Not to mention you can completely skip over TW and Alpha.

Edit : Also... they won't respond unless it's a large concern.

Edited by Reaps989, 10 May 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Posted Image

The_DeadshotCalamity

The_DeadshotCalamity

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-December 14

what's a commanders best crafting kit and as im to young to have a debit/credit card is their a way to get one without paying

Hark

Hark

Grunt

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 08-May 13

Wha? Dude this is an adult game bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users