Astropsy

game back to main page when its connecting to world

can t play APB idk why since yesterday 22.30pm after servers crashed
please make something, i tried 50x times to play !

Many people have the same problem, I played with friends on a Financial server and everyone had a crash, Suddenly no one could re-connect to his character ... We all have the same problem ...

• Like 1

Same here. But you guys know some people do play on Citadel, while we are just supposed to wait while they realise some can't play ?

I'm sure you guys probably already tried this but..

Anytime servers crash and I get the disconnect on character login issue, I would have to restart the game to fix it.

I actualy tried something if i go on my main PC i can't join the server i went on my other pc and i could join the server and a district wtf is that shit 😄 

omg i still can t play and every body forget me , Oh the fuck is this game -__-

Ok there are like 4 topics with this same issue. I gonna expose my problem over there, something that a lot of players are facing since 2 days already due to Mission/Fightclubs/Social districts.

So yesterday I was able  to play  in mission district with friends then massive mission district crashes.
Trying to relog , stuck at "Contacting World Server" No problem I go to sleep anyway...

Today I tried to login etc... same problem stuck at "Contacting World Server"... and take in mind that happend today between 17h00-17h30 (I'm from France but country doesn't matter, friends were able to log in without issue, only 2 of us)

I'm trying again to log in RIGHT NOW and it's 00h12 and guess what ?
I can log in to the server world i'm chilling in social ditrcit right now... So every time when a district server crash I'm not able to cotnact the world server again. 

So now the question to #LittleOrbit-Support is : Why are we facing this problems since 2 days already ? Why before we didn't face this issue ?

Edited by Selaya