Sign in to follow this  
Gateron

Close the game or close registration + ban all recent made accounts.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

GMs can’t ban because they are only player volunteers.

Log of what? Whether or not someone is cheating? If that’s all it took we wouldn’t need GMs at all.

WHAT?????how is that POSSIBLY your conclusion from what I have said. Sure, try and make up anything in your mind to try and make me seem like I have no clue what I am talking about. How are u even an SPCT??? clearly I was talking about Tempchat, devs may have even a little more data although idk what that would include. GMs can still time cheaters out or freeze them.

Just now, jmiIos said:

WHAT?????how is that POSSIBLY your conclusion from what I have said. Sure, try and make up anything in your mind to try and make me seem like I have no clue what I am talking about. How are u even an SPCT??? clearly I was talking about Tempchat, devs may have even a little more data although idk what that would include. GMs can still time cheaters out or freeze them.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch there sweetheart.

Maybe baby needs a nap?

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Don’t get your panties in a bunch there sweetheart.

Maybe baby needs a nap?

Yikes. @MattScott good job at picking the best team Matt, it really shows!!!

13 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

Lmao

You can’t spend all your time shitting on everyone and then get pissy when someone calls you out on it.

Edited by CookiePuss

On 12/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, CookiePuss said:

Log of what? Whether or not someone is cheating? If that’s all it took we wouldn’t need GMs at all.

GM's in apb? I thought they went extinct in like 2018...

Merged.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:34 PM, jmiIos said:

I really don't get why u blame testers of some ingame stuff in all of Matt's fck-ups. 

Yes, Cooky is quite an extraordinary individual, but i still see him as a nice guy i would like to play a few matches with... but that's a story of another worlds there. 

After all, you ranting about the game, try not to take it too close personal.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, CookiePuss said:

This explains a lot.  I had not thought GM's didn't have the abilities to ban or kick players, I figured GM's were given full rights to do what they needed within reason.

Merged.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:30 PM, jmiIos said:

How are u even an SPCT???

Because they know more about what is going down then you apparently do, or mostly anyone here. Use your brain.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:34 PM, jmiIos said:

MAATTT MAAATTTTTT!!!  THE MEAN PERSON CLAPPED BACK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  Settle down, okay?

On 12/10/2022 at 5:34 AM, jmiIos said:

Yikes.

I've had a little while to think about it and I shouldn't have been so harsh. I apologize.

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I've had a little while to think about it and I shouldn't have been so harsh. I apologize.

im pretty sure he thinks the animation bug where your character stays in the jogging animation while firing is evidence of cheating, so he deserved it

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

While I commend you for being the better person and apologizing first...

Just now, glaciers said:

im pretty sure he thinks the animation bug where your character stays in the jogging animation while firing is evidence of cheating, so he deserved it

I gotta agree with this guy.   He kinda deserved the slap back.

On 12/9/2022 at 11:07 PM, Nagletz said:

Cheating is something that's always will be in the games, like it or not. Look at the GTA:O, you should be grateful that apb uses servers (despite the very arguable state they in lol) and not peer2peer system so you wont be crashed or kicked from the game.

The task of the developers is the minimize the chance of cheating by implementing protections, and the players' is do not act like a victim. As you can guess, both of the games fail at it, despite GTA having a larger playerbase. Report system doesnt work? Well, it still worth a try... and a bit of hope lol.

Keep in mind that some ppl in apb may be virgins with no personal life, so they are actually (omg) good at the game and better than u chads. No one forces u to play the game anyway. 

anyone while using cheats is better than a legit .

Edited by Queen of Love
Z

13 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Not always.

I've seen some real stinkers that cheat. Cheating without any gamesense is gonna make you lose still.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, Queen of Love said:

Not even close. Most of them don't know how to play objectives. They also seem attracted to satchels, something even a bronze will learn to dodge.

Why not just close the game then, if you don't let new players to join, why the hell keep it open.

Hello,

Vanille here for Lidl Orbit. Boy do I have the deal of your lifetime. If you stop posting I will instantly stop creating any low rank characters on my account. I'll even throw in a bonus. I'll delete one of my low rank characters named after an adjective today ,you heard me right, today. That way, you and other specimen of your kind will no longer have to live in fear immediately.

Sounds interesting? Just call me at +1 654-10008-69 any time.

Edited by VanilleKeks

8 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Hello,

Vanille here for Lidl Orbit. Boy do I have the deal of your lifetime. If you stop posting I will instantly stop creating any low rank characters on my account. I'll even throw in a bonus. I'll delete one of my low rank characters named after an adjective today ,you heard me right, today. That way, you and other specimen of your kind will no longer have to live in fear immediately.

Sounds interesting? Just call me at +1 654-10008-69 any time.

You got any 3 character length names up for grabs??????????????????????????

Sign in to follow this