Sign in to follow this  
Gateron

Close the game or close registration + ban all recent made accounts.

I don't play much APB anymore but, i just tried it again. The first thing i see in fightclub is three low ranks using aimbot, minimal ttk and walling. It's crazy how this is allowed that people can just go blatant even if lidl orbit is focused on developing. It just ruined my mood to even touch it again. Only fast solution i see is to close game registration and ban all recent made accounts. Let's be honest how many new people does APB get none. Most of the new accounts are the parasites that play blatant and get banned a month or years later depending on the mood of the support.

These people have no life. How can you beat something that has no life? You do that by destroying the thing that keeps them alive the game. Or you remove there access to the game by closing registration. I don't think APB has much to lose by closing registration see it more as quarantine because Matt can't afford a free anti cheat called EAC. 

This is my last suggestion to make the Live game playable without putting too much effort into it. As a Beta veteran i would rather see the game close since, it's in the final stage of cancer and rather want to see it die in peace then the player base going slowly to 0.

I hope you read this Matt.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing so I'll jump to only replying to the title - close the game; yes, it's not being properly maintained so just close servers until 1.30... if it hapens. Ban new accounts? That's [redacted], makes no sense

I am just going to assume this is a joke/troll post and not a serious input.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How will this solve anything? The majority of cheaters don't get banned even when they self incriminate. The ToS isn't enforced. Their in game "moderators" are just other players with no mod power. Most people know who they really which means they can't take action without backlash from other players.

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I am just going to assume this is a joke/troll post and not a serious input.

18 hours ago, RandomNoob said:

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing so I'll jump to only replying to the title - close the game; yes, it's not being properly maintained so just close servers until 1.30... if it hapens. Ban new accounts? That's [redacted], makes no sense

13 hours ago, BlatMan said:

How will this solve anything? The majority of cheaters don't get banned even when they self incriminate. The ToS isn't enforced. Their in game "moderators" are just other players with no mod power. Most people know who they really which means they can't take action without backlash from other players.

I wish it was a troll post but, this game is plagued with blatant low ranks in fight club and normal districts. You can't just move to a other server since the player base is too small. Closets will not get banned but, the blatant low ranks are easy to pick out. So my idea is to close registrations and ban all the recent made accounts. This will solve the issue of rerolling blatant no lifers. This is the only solution i see since this is probably the bare minimum Little Orbit can do effort wise.

19 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Most people know who they really which means they can't take action without backlash from other players.

People say all kinds of stupid things. 
Really think you know who a GM is? Report it and they’ll not be a GM anymore.

As to the original post, I too have posted in anger. This game can really get to ya.

9 hours ago, Gateron said:

I wish it was a troll post but, this game is plagued with blatant low ranks in fight club and normal districts. You can't just move to a other server since the player base is too small. Closets will not get banned but, the blatant low ranks are easy to pick out. So my idea is to close registrations and ban all the recent made accounts. This will solve the issue of rerolling blatant no lifers. This is the only solution i see since this is probably the bare minimum Little Orbit can do effort wise.

So your solution to low rank reroll cheaters really is to just.......block all new accounts? 

Any new players, or people that want to make an alt, or for any other reason, which is certainly more than reroll cheaters, can just go get fooked?

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As to the original post, I too have posted in anger. This game can really get to ya.

It is nerve racking when you see someone using a speed hack right in front of the GM and nothing happens. Then the GM says to PM them with issues but they have their PMs closed.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:44 PM, Gateron said:

I dunno how you would do this.   I don't think it's wise to ban new players and tell them "it's hacker prevention" thats only going to ruin the already small community worse then it is.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's hard to report people when most if not all reports go unread, unnoticed, or just downright ignored.  I am certain GMs get reports on the daily about hacker, exploit, cheating abuse to which i've never seen really any action to.  I could be wrong and I would love to be proven wrong.

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So your solution to low rank reroll cheaters really is to just.......block all new accounts? 

Any new players, or people that want to make an alt, or for any other reason, which is certainly more than reroll cheaters, can just go get fooked?

New players what new players??? Even if you get a random new player the chance he will stick to this game that is full of closets, Veterans and blatant cheaters is small. There is a reason you can create more than one character per account and you can buy more slots go help the struggling indie company out my guy.

We can safely say this game is not going to get new flow of players otherwise our population wouldn't have drastically dropped over the years. The best lidl orbit can do is keep the diehard population alive. Otherwise this game is gonna be like Gunz 2.0 dead at arrival. Like when they finally release APB 64-BIT it's going to be dead on arrival because, why play the game of the company who never gave a shit about their community. 

Edited by Gateron

@Gateron yo 🙄 There are no cheaters in APB. What do you mean ;o ?

Edited by Warflame

On 12/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, Gateron said:

parasites that play blatant and get banned

35 minutes ago, Warflame said:

There are no cheaters in APB.

Mass Hackers EveryDay, all Day. I call them GM's cuz they Allowed to hack, aint nobody get Banned 

LO loves hackers, thats why they in the bussiness. How they gonna make money off the hack site 

if they dont protect their investors

Same here, This forum is the hackers Club House. You post here n 6 troll accounts of gms

will come and name shame, troll n meme your post, then come n talk to themselves from the 6

dif forum accounts that never play in dist. These GM/Trolls are allowed to harrass and name shame cuz they are 

GM's. n Matt Lets it all happen.

I say leave the game be, its dead anyway, if you wanna sting the hacker/toxics/GMs

Take away the Threats and Close This Forum.

Then they have no platform to bully legit players on, n in game they have no platform 

of gold to stand on while they bad mouth those who aren't Super Golds.

Another way to control the troll/hax/toxic/gms is too require a valid CC number for new accounts,

however this would eliminate Me cuz I'll Never give my new card to LO after having it hacked off the Paywall.

'Yea I think two particular gm/hack/toxic/trolls from here did it, and I play accordingly, well I dont really Play anymore.

I just come in for the torch job n some music, sit in the back n watch all the other hax hacusate n toxicate each other

• Like 1

some cheaters are so dedicated that closing registration won't do much, they'll just go buy an account and play on that 'til it gets banned and then buy another after. new players find this game everyday, but they might stop playing due to the player base. this is solely on LO as they have seemingly done everything in their way to alienate their community.

7 hours ago, Gateron said:

New players what new players??? Even if you get a random new player the chance he will stick to this game that is full of closets, Veterans and blatant cheaters is small. There is a reason you can create more than one character per account and you can buy more slots go help the struggling indie company out my guy.

We can safely say this game is not going to get new flow of players otherwise our population wouldn't have drastically dropped over the years. The best lidl orbit can do is keep the diehard population alive. Otherwise this game is gonna be like Gunz 2.0 dead at arrival. Like when they finally release APB 64-BIT it's going to be dead on arrival because, why play the game of the company who never gave a shit about their community. 

"I don't want to try and fix issues, so let's just napalm the entire thing."

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

"I don't want to try and fix issues, so let's just napalm the entire thing."

I can't fix anything its Lidl orbits responsibility that they don't seem to take up to. We could go back to EAC "ITS FREE BTW" The only thing that doesn't work is serverside. It means that people can triggerbot and use walls without getting detected but, everything else is. Game could be cleansed again from closet/blatant cheaters using crazy aim manipulating cheats. When we had EAC we only had dumbasses that had trigger or walls but where still easily beatable because they didn't kill you in 0.05 second with a fbw around a corner.

Easy Anti-Cheat can be licensed only for online PC games and it is free of charge. You can sign up for it directly at Epic Online Services without the need to request it through this form.

7 minutes ago, Gateron said:

I can't fix anything its Lidl orbits responsibility that they don't seem to take up to. We could go back to EAC "ITS FREE BTW" The only thing that doesn't work is serverside. It means that people can triggerbot and use walls without getting detected but, everything else is. Game could be cleansed again from closet/blatant cheaters using crazy aim manipulating cheats. When we had EAC we only had dumbasses that had trigger or walls but where still easily beatable because they didn't kill you in 0.05 second with a fbw around a corner.

Easy Anti-Cheat can be licensed only for online PC games and it is free of charge. You can sign up for it directly at Epic Online Services without the need to request it through this form.

There are max rank cheaters too. I think we should just ban every APB account then. Because if we want to stop low rank reroll cheaters by stopping new accounts, we should stop max rank cheater accounts by removing every max rank account.

43 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

There are max rank cheaters too. I think we should just ban every APB account then. Because if we want to stop low rank reroll cheaters by stopping new accounts, we should stop max rank cheater accounts by removing every max rank account.

You can't read or your reading comprehension is just bad. Anyway no need to further elaborate to a forum dweller.

6 hours ago, Gateron said:

You can't read or your reading comprehension is just bad. Anyway no need to further elaborate to a forum dweller.

We should delete the forum too because there are cheaters that use it.

People don't need new accounts to cheat.

Not allowing new accounts is like locking the door, eating the key and starving yourself to death. 

Hello,

I had to remove a number of posts that were not about the topic at hand. Please avoid derailing this thread, or it will be locked.

- Azukii

On 12/3/2022 at 8:44 PM, Gateron said:

I don't play much APB anymore but, i just tried it again. The first thing i see in fightclub is three low ranks using aimbot, minimal ttk and walling. It's crazy how this is allowed that people can just go blatant even if lidl orbit is focused on developing. It just ruined my mood to even touch it again. Only fast solution i see is to close game registration and ban all recent made accounts. Let's be honest how many new people does APB get none. Most of the new accounts are the parasites that play blatant and get banned a month or years later depending on the mood of the support.

These people have no life. How can you beat something that has no life? You do that by destroying the thing that keeps them alive the game. Or you remove there access to the game by closing registration. I don't think APB has much to lose by closing registration see it more as quarantine because Matt can't afford a free anti cheat called EAC. 

This is my last suggestion to make the Live game playable without putting too much effort into it. As a Beta veteran i would rather see the game close since, it's in the final stage of cancer and rather want to see it die in peace then the player base going slowly to 0.

I have a better idea:
Restore p5n5.
A cheater will face entire district.
Oh sorry, i forgot that the cheating city testers didnT liked it.
nvm, keep on with fake anticheat and fake forum news.

On 12/9/2022 at 3:35 AM, Queen of Love said:

I have a better idea:
Restore p5n5.
A cheater will face entire district.
Oh sorry, i forgot that the cheating city testers didnT liked it.
nvm, keep on with fake anticheat and fake forum news.

Cheating is something that's always will be in the games, like it or not. Look at the GTA:O, you should be grateful that apb uses servers (despite the very arguable state they in lol) and not peer2peer system so you wont be crashed or kicked from the game.

The task of the developers is the minimize the chance of cheating by implementing protections, and the players' is do not act like a victim. As you can guess, both of the games fail at it, despite GTA having a larger playerbase. Report system doesnt work? Well, it still worth a try... and a bit of hope lol.

Keep in mind that some ppl in apb may be virgins with no personal life, so they are actually (omg) good at the game and better than u chads. No one forces u to play the game anyway. 

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Cheating is something that's always will be in the games, like it or not. Look at the GTA:O, you should be grateful that apb uses servers (despite the very arguable state they in lol) and not peer2peer system so you wont be crashed or kicked from the game.

The task of the developers is the minimize the chance of cheating by implementing protections, and the players' is do not act like a victim. As you can guess, both of the games fail at it, despite GTA having a larger playerbase. Report system doesnt work? Well, it still worth a try... and a bit of hope lol.

Keep in mind that some ppl in apb may be virgins with no personal life, so they are actually (omg) good at the game and better than u chads. No one forces u to play the game anyway. 

Oh just stop with that dumb argument already, GTA Online has more cheaters than the max pop of APB. Stop acting like this game has so many cheaters its impossible to deal with them without a good anticheat.

I have seen someone say that the guy who makes the cheat brags about having 150 customers, idk if that number is correct or not. I have seen around 30 cheaters, around 10 of them were just straight up blatant. The others are toggling a bit more but it's still very easy to spot them. Getting in their face and if they do a weird animation like snapping to the sky and then back to the player or almost aiming at the sky the entire time is the dead giveaway. The last time I have seen a GM was around 2 months ago. She was running around asylum with god mode and teleporting while RK member was just blatantly cheating on her team. Honestly, knowing that GMs are there and doing nothing is worse then GMs just straight up not caring and support is not any better. Not even gonna talk about the people who remove VFX and just straight up stream with it, one of them was doing it for multiple years while having +40 viewers every single time he streams. And they have clearly stated that it's against the rules to do that. I have no idea why GMs don't have the ability to ban someone since devs should have the full log of what GM does and if someone abuses it fire them and revert what they have done. GMs can still time the cheaters out or freeze them.

Here is a suggestion.

Make an official post just like G1 did for shader bans and start enforcing it since New year. Before the post people were making videos and streaming with borderlands shaders left and right. I have only seen 1 or 2 people use that now. But unlike G1, LO should enforce their rules, but the post alone should drop the amount of people that currently do that. It doesn't require 64 bit, it's as simple as enforcing their own TOS and if they can't do something as simple as that it wouldn't surprise me if every bug they encounter with the editor they just search up the answer on Quora.

Fire current GMS and support and hire new ones because the current ones just couldn't be any worse.

11 hours ago, jmiIos said:

. I have no idea why GMs don't have the ability to ban someone since devs should have the full log of what GM does and if someone abuses it fire them and revert what they have done.

GMs can’t ban because they are only player volunteers.

Log of what? Whether or not someone is cheating? If that’s all it took we wouldn’t need GMs at all.

Sign in to follow this