70 members have voted

1. 1. are you also excited for the 2023 roadmap

• yes
    • haha

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/03/37 at 04:14 PM

I'm actually pleased how the things are progressing(and i'm not ironic)Indeed 4.5 years past since LO took over but when you have in mind all the obstacles:the fact that they were new to this type of games,the so called pandemic happen and now the economic crisis-and still they rework the entire engine and they are about to start loading the maps into the editor and hopefully will start fixing some minor bugs before they wrap up the entire thing.
In the end-LO never give up on the game(hats down for that)and yes i have hopes for 2023 so we can finally play some stable game and have some new content o dou maybe minor...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlienTM said:

I'm actually pleased how the things are progressing(and i'm not ironic)Indeed 4.5 years past since LO took over but when you have in mind all the obstacles:the fact that they were new to this type of games,the so called pandemic happen and now the economic crisis-and still they rework the entire engine and they are about to start loading the maps into the editor and hopefully will start fixing some minor bugs before they wrap up the entire thing.
In the end-LO never give up on the game(hats down for that)and yes i have hopes for 2023 so we can finally play some stable game and have some new content o dou maybe minor...

yeah me too i am pleased getting no updates whatsoever for years but at least we got a trade screen!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Benguin said:

yeah me too i am pleased getting no updates whatsoever for years but at least we got a trade screen!!

he was tellin u almost the entire time whats goin on..besides like 6 months when they was workin on other games to keep them alive(dat period was hard indeed)

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, AlienTM said:

he was tellin u almost the entire time whats goin on..besides like 6 months when they was workin on other games to keep them alive(dat period was hard indeed)

Every update is nothing but issues they weren't aware of. Now they can't even provide game updates when there is a patch.

Well if we all still ain’t nuked so why not wait some more... oh and you can just take a break from apb. 🙂

• Thanks 2

just want LO to wake up !!!

DO SOMETHING

specially to matchmaking....

don t care of engine if game is unfair and unplayble !!!

( atm maybe 10/100 match are correct)

4 hours ago, SK4LP said:

DO SOMETHING

specially to matchmaking....

Option to wait(in ready)till u get dispatch only against players ur threat.Cant think of other way with current situation/mission system

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

i mean

if the forum inactivity is something to go by..

What forum inactivity?

Oh boy can't wait for another post with a list of things that will never happen

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 8:40 AM, Bellenettiel said:

i mean

if the forum inactivity is something to go by..

hilarious-original.gif

Edited by EerieEric

What exactly is the timeframe for the 64-bit update? 1 or 2 years? i hope they can make the game more stable and bring out cool new stuff.

Looking forward to see what they do because I missed the AMA yesterday...

24 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Looking forward to see what they do because I missed the AMA yesterday...

it’s today tho?

13 minutes ago, glaciers said:

it’s today tho?

You are right. A friend of mine said I missed it, I got trolled on. Looking forward to what the team says. 

4 hours ago, AlienTM said:

"haha"..right?

I rather be wrong but

4 hours ago, Benguin said:

I rather be wrong but

Dude cmon u smarter than dat..u know very well dat this is the version RP made and left to LO.Back then LO didnt even know how big of a mess this thing actually was.This is different sht and u know it(or maybe u forget)

• Like 1