Sign in to follow this  
MrLek

Error 577 (SOLVED)

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20221125T191518Z

After the last update it is giving this error in my game.

Edit1: 

I play it through steam. I uninstalled the APB and installed it again, but the error continues.

Edit2: 

I "think" the problem is with Battleye.

I removed the advanced launcher files from the APB directory, temporarily disabled my AVG antivirus, repaired the apb launcher and opened the game through the launcher and it gave the same error. I tried to open the game through the binaries and the same error also happened.

Edit3:

I thought the problem was in battleye, so I uninstalled it, opened the apb launcher, then it asked for permission to install battleye automatically, I accepted, battleye was installed again and the error persists.

• Solution:

Guys, I managed to solve it with the help of youtube and with some friends from apb, llMomoll and Kethellen. I'll break it down into steps:

1 -  Check if your Windows has Service Pack 1, in my case it is Windows 7. To check this in Windows 7 you have to do the following:

Windows start menu > Right click on "computer" > go to properties > And look in the windows edition tab if it says "windows service pack 1"

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20221127T004501Z

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20221127T055442Z

* If you don't have Service pack 1, download it and install it.

2 - Now that you already have Service pack 1, you will download the following updates and install them, in the sequence that I will leave below:

* Before downloading each one of them, check if your system is 64 or 32 bits and which version of Windows you have. Each of these updates has the option to choose 64-bit or 32-bit and choose between Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.

First: Download and install the update --> KB3020369

Second: Download and install the update --> KB3172605

Third: Download and install the update --> KB4474419

* This third is something referring to the SHA-2 certificate.

Use this site to search for these updates: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Edited by MrLek

Try restarting the PC. Sometimes is enough to do just that. 

If not, some program may be interfering. 

2 hours ago, AlienTM said:

u no Windows XP? Porque parece que sim ..😑

Windows 7

2 hours ago, MrLek said:

Windows 7

Dude u cant upgrade to win 10?if u bought the og win 7 u must be able 4 free..if u didnt-still can find on internet from where u can get it without payn.But the worse is ur antivirus.Had AVG in the past runnin and this protection is poor.Better install 360 total security u not gonna have a problem and also comes with performance tweaks all in one(is free no trials)Anyway sry im not a tech guy i guess try to reach support.But my recommendation is -change the antivirus and desinstall/install the entire game again.Check the FAQ battleye topic also on forum

Edited by AlienTM

Glad you solved it. Still disturbing that there were no patch notes despite there clearly being a patch.

• Like 1

Hello,

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the PC Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

Thank you for sharing your solution !

- Azukii

• Thanks 1