Lixil

Q&A notes from the stream

Hello everyone!

Having many of you hanging with us from all over the world, we are aware that some of you were unable to follow the stream and get some answers from the Q&A that took place. You can find them here: click me.

In order to help you catch up, we've managed to gather a bunch of notes about the most important points coming out of it and put them at your disposal.

If the answer to the question you may need is not among those posted here, you can always post your own questions here: click me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Thank you and the rest of the team for compiling most of the main questions asked by the community.

Thank you! 

Glad I can read up on what I missed

Welcome to Jericho HAN players It will be an honor to be able to exchange gun shots with you. (Just please do not use cheat ... let's play cleanly).💀

Thanks, those who do not know English can translate it with google translator.

жду не дождусь когда при входе в игру мне сообщат; Ваша игра устарела просим вас обновить игру : classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, 111MikA111 said:

жду не дождусь когда при входе в игру мне сообщат; Ваша игра устарела просим вас обновить игру : classic_biggrin:

Yes.

Thanks for the blog 😉

@Lixil  maybe should add the option to the mod game to spect the players to see if she/he is really a cheater...

Recording the proof ofc.

Dont trust only in the anticheat...

После долгого перерыва в контроле нарушителей многие расслабились и начали пользоваться вспомогательными программами для превосходства в игре. Я полностью согласен с Мэттом что потеря игроков это не  путь достижения поставленных высот .. Поэтому мне кажется следует предупредить нарушителей правил пользования .И вместо того чтобы сразу блокировать игрока сделать следующие.. Оповестить пользователя после его нарушения  " Вы были замечены в нарушении правил пользования APB Reloaded и вас внесли в список пристального внимания.. Если вы считаете ошибочным данное сообщение и хотите обжаловать  данное решение и выйти из этого списка .... Возможно таким способом будет найдено решение одной из самой известной проблемы.

Any chance the daily events might come back? I used to like having a little mission to achieve, plus the rewards were nice. 🙂  

• Like 1