Sign in to follow this  
Weaboos

Anybody had a run in with this guy?

So there's this guy that's had a hard on for me for some months now. He is enforcer, usually silver, very rarely gold, likes to play Stabba CCG. If teammates die a few times he just goes afk while complaining 1vs3 or whatever.

He is super toxic, everytime I ignore him he creates a new char and keeps on ranting more in /w intill I ignore it untill I get fed up and whitch to no /w chat tab (can't believe we dont have basic things like option to not accept PMs from non friends). Every time I see him he is playing a different char, maybe switches every week IDK. I'm guessing his main is banned not sure, I have reported him to support with images and video clip one day when he was super toxic in chat and also griefed my team mission.

He's been harassing my two chars probably thinking it's two different people. It's funny because all of it started because I've outgunned his CCG in close combat with my Whisper and he got super mad after losing three missions in a row this way, while going afk and refusing to switch weapons lol. And he started harassing my 2nd char because he did not like my looks lol. Everytime he sees me he starts ranting in /w. Everytime he gets me as opp he rage quits. lol.

Surely I can't be the only person he likes so much? 😂

just stop paying attention to it?????

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You two should kiss.

Open offer for threesome if you wanna join

5 hours ago, glaciers said:

just stop paying attention to it?????

That's what I've been doing for the last couple of months????? When he started harassing my 2nd char with no connection to the fist one simply because he did not like my addidas tracksuit or whatever, didn't even know it was him as that was another one of his new chars. Only then I started wondering if anybody else knows this schizo, perhaps he's some local celebrity among  what's left of APB's population. He gets most pissed off when you /ignore him

Merged.

5 hours ago, Fasalina said:

Better love story than twilight

Tell me about it. Never had this happen before. Usually when someone's toxic you exchange a couple of messages, /ignore, and that's the end of that. Kill, teabag each other a couple of times in the future at most but nothing close to this lol. The guy went through 6 new chars just to rant one day untill I switched to no /w chat tab. Crazy

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

bro you are just too good with the whisper I guess

I know bro I'm like God with it, especially against silvers and/or someone always using one weapon no matter the range or combat type. Trust me bro 100%

I know Whisper is not meta nor a high skill weapon but I don't care. I play with weapons I like. Maining Oscar/N-KEK w/ nothing else but .45 ap is just cringe.

is this on the NA server?u like 20 players there no wonder u cant get away from him

29 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

is this on the NA server?u like 20 players there no wonder u cant get away from him

Europe sadly. He tends to play in the emptier of the two financial districts we have in EU. I play there too as it's easier to find a spot (no que system still lol) and 30v30 my fps is more playable than full 40v40. But it does not matter, sometimes he finds me in social too. If anybody is interested I can PM more on this guy, maybe you know him, can't share info here due to rules...

Edited by Weaboos

On 11/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, Weaboos said:

So there's this guy that's had a hard on for me for some months now. He is enforcer, usually silver, very rarely gold, likes to play Stabba CCG. If teammates die a few times he just goes afk while complaining 1vs3 or whatever.

He is super toxic, everytime I ignore him he creates a new char and keeps on ranting more in /w intill I ignore it untill I get fed up and whitch to no /w chat tab (can't believe we dont have basic things like option to not accept PMs from non friends). Every time I see him he is playing a different char, maybe switches every week IDK. I'm guessing his main is banned not sure, I have reported him to support with images and video clip one day when he was super toxic in chat and also griefed my team mission.

He's been harassing my two chars probably thinking it's two different people. It's funny because all of it started because I've outgunned his CCG in close combat with my Whisper and he got super mad after losing three missions in a row this way, while going afk and refusing to switch weapons lol. And he started harassing my 2nd char because he did not like my looks lol. Everytime he sees me he starts ranting in /w. Everytime he gets me as opp he rage quits. lol.

Surely I can't be the only person he likes so much? 😂

havnt played in months and i know exactly who you are talking about.

Sign in to follow this