SwipeZrus

Why can't I use marketplace? 255 lvl enforcer after offline

Hello,

I haven't played APB for one year and it is possible I haven't used marketplace for 4 years.  Now I can't buy any item in marketplace: "buy" or "bid" button are inactive and nothing happens when I click them. What should I do to use marketplace again?  

• Like 1

You're probably trade locked temporarily. It prevents you from buying/selling/trading items for 3 days if your IP or computer changed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SwipeZrus said:

Hello,

I haven't played APB for one year and it is possible I haven't used marketplace for 4 years.  Now I can't buy any item in marketplace: "buy" or "bid" button are inactive and nothing happens when I click them. What should I do to use marketplace again?  

If you are trade locked, upon entering a district for the first time you will get a message saying so, and I think also saying for how long.

If you don’t get the message and still can’t use the mp, you’ll have to contact support.

try to attach something to a mail
should say how long you got on your tradelock
afaik it should also say if you're tradebanned

Thank you.

It works!  I was trade locked. I noticed the message about time only yesterday, nothing appeared when I tried to buy something  or sent via email.