Sign in to follow this  
NyanPowa

Why is WTFast GPN connections blocked?

After the latest update, i find i'm unable to connect to apb:r with WTFast. why is this happening?

2 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

After the latest update, i find i'm unable to connect to apb:r with WTFast. why is this happening?

Too many hackusations maybe.

Here, have a gif to cheer you up.

sxNgvmO.gif

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Too many hackusations maybe.

Here, have a gif to cheer you up.

sxNgvmO.gif

the bait has been cast

43 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Because 90% of apb:r uses it to cheat.

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Because 90% of apb:r uses it to cheat.

if you know how to cheat with a vpn why dont you tell us?

Just now, NyanPowa said:

if you know how to cheat with a vpn why dont you tell us?

You know good and well that you are not to discuss cheats or glitches on the forum! Nice bait though brah.

Really? you can cheat with a vpn, gotta read up on that.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Really? you can cheat with a vpn, gotta read up on that.

giphy.gif

Nice try again, but we all know Cats can't read.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh SelltikS is way out of your league. Your bait wont work here.

ofc he is, im not that stupid.

7 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

ofc he is, im not that stupid.

lying is a sin

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

lying is a sin

yep this is the reason apb is going to fail. LO should simply remove these type of people from the entire system.

tbh even if they stop running cheats non-stop, their entire existence repels "real people" from staying with the community.

the worst part, this guy doesnt even realize how repulsive he is, and if he does then he must be really sad(him and his followers). its pathetic.

Just now, NyanPowa said:

yep this is the reason apb is going to fail. LO should simply remove these type of people from the entire system.

tbh even if they stop running cheats non-stop, their entire existence repels "real people" from staying with the community.

the worst part, this guy doesnt even realize how repulsive he is, and if he does then he must be really sad(him and his followers). its pathetic.

Yeah all 90%! or something, cant tell if you srs or not.

4 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

i think my post went over your head, i was calling you stupid 

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Yeah all 90%! or something, cant tell if you srs or not.

yea i already understand your group simply want to keep hacking on apb. for the rest of the gaming community, a game needs to be cheater free or it will just die.

alot of the cheaters(banned in the past) on apb come back here to ddos the server, attack people on the forums and try to kill the game. so dw, i completely understand you.

2 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

yea i already understand your group simply want to keep hacking on apb. for the rest of the gaming community, a game needs to be cheater free or it will just die.

alot of the cheaters(banned in the past) on apb come back here to ddos the server, attack people on the forums and try to kill the game. so dw, i completely understand you.

I got u fam...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

5 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Reported for name and shame.

Also i would love to have a group... its so loney only the voices to keep me company.

Here's a serious answer. This is the possible reason, but I could be wrong.

It's either, they want to prevent ban evasion or the bypass of regional settings. Like for example, cheaper armas prices for people from Russia due to lower cost of living region. The former is most unlikely due to how easy it is to change your IP address, so it would be pointless to block VPNs. So this is most likely related to something they intend to do with ARMAS.

Edited by Glubbable