Giodra

Please, introduce queue sistem for joining servers !

Please, introduce queue sistem for joining servers ! Why not? 😧

• Like 4

its on the roadmap, or in the plans, or something

1 minute ago, Giodra said:

Please, introduce queue sistem for joining servers ! Why not? 😧

Cuz you'd just end up having 80 people queued up for the one populated district?

28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Cuz you'd just end up having 80 people queued up for the one populated district?

So you’re saying we need a Fortnite style queueueue lobby?

Hell NO!

Like this we can get spot in like 5 min, but with queue system we will need much more time to get into the district.

In general its not bad idea, but its not for APB. Knowing the community in some time we will get spam topics on forum to remove or to fix queue.

2 hours ago, LUST said:

HS Shepard Easily My Favorite Russian on here.

On 6/25/2018 at 5:34 PM, CookiePuss said:

The system should also know when the queue contains enough players to spin up another district. There would be an option to not join the new district if the user wanted.

4 hours ago, EagleWing said:

Hell NO!

Like this we can get spot in like 5 min, but with queue system we will need much more time to get into the district.

In general its not bad idea, but its not for APB. Knowing the community in some time we will get spam topics on forum to remove or to fix queue.

Lmao five minutes of constant left clicking. It's absurd to expect your playerbase to do that to join a district on a busy day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EagleWing said:

Hell NO!

I prefer a longer afk wait time over 5minutes of perma-button-spam especially if it's a daily occurence!

With the idea of cross district matchmaking where is the point in working on something like this? I mean yeah we needed this 6 years ago and today, but we are moving towards tomorrow and a world without borders.

17 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

With the idea of cross district matchmaking where is the point in working on something like this? I mean yeah we needed this 6 years ago and today, but we are moving towards tomorrow and a world without borders.

Did LO actually talk about that idea? That would be great if they said they were thinking about it.

6 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

Did LO actually talk about that idea? That would be great if they said they were thinking about it.

"We should be matchmaking across all districts - not just the one you happen to make it onto."

A few other details as well in that reply.

Having a system to put you in queue system but having you join "this district" while you wait. A good way to fill up other districts while you wait for the one you wanted. This will end up happening also, well I can join a but I'm in b with my friends so I'll just stay in b

Edited by Fruitini
Example

If we're doing this, it needs to let the waiters join another district (preferably social district) so they can at least occupy themselves with something while waiting.

We needed this from the start to be honest, I don't know why we never had that.

Just now, moneychixx said:

Honestly I think its cuz it makes it harder to have more than one district running.

(at least now)

Edited by CookiePuss

6 hours ago, SelttikS said:

"We should be matchmaking across all districts - not just the one you happen to make it onto."

A few other details as well in that reply.

Sweet, when I made my thread about cross district matchmaking I surprisingly got more resistance than I was expecting. I'm glad the people at LO are smart and realize the issue as well.

Edited by Spudinskes

49 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

Sweet, when I made my thread about cross district matchmaking I surprisingly got more resistance than I was expecting. I'm glad the people at LO are smart and realize the issue as well.

Watt, why would anyone downvote that? Mm across /d is the most sensible thing, even I've suggested that several times. I'm just happy Matt mentioned it. 

Is your ign Faith from mbah?

Edited by killerskull

1 hour ago, killerskull said:

Watt, why would anyone downvote that? Mm across /d is the most sensible thing, even I've suggested that several times. I'm just happy Matt mentioned it. 

Is your ign Faith from mbah?

Lol not sure 

And it was before it was stolen by the guy from Colby.

i mean youve only got 1 dislike lol

19 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean youve only got 1 dislike lol

Yea I didn't mean actual dislikes but replies that were weary of the idea.

Edited by Spudinskes

9 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

Yea I didn't mean actual dislikes but replies that were weary of the idea.

ah my bad

9 hours ago, moneychixx said:

This wasn't an issue in the past because there used to be a number of districts to choose from. If they plan to do cross-district matchmaking hopefully they will take a close look at optimization as switching between districts seems to degrade performance quite a bit.

Queue for social district might not work.

Expect them to kick afk's so you can chill with your buddies in populated social. (social would be empty really quick)