Aeronaut

Killing group members in unopposed missions

On 6/25/2018 at 5:19 PM, CookiePuss said:

I dunno, Ive seen some randos get pretty upset over it, maybe make it an option for premades or something?

they can always leave

9 minutes ago, Keshi said:

they can always leave

Thats harsh man... solo is tough enough without some premade group tking you with no cosequences til you leave. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Signarly said:

We just wanted to have fun :(.

Thanks for the laugh xD

as much as people will want the TK back, there will always be others who complain about it.  Forum used to be flooded by complaints about this too.  Danged if you do and Danged if you don't.

imo just add an option to pardon them after each kill /pardon zeejam after you get killed group member or not, unopposed or not.

sometimes you can tell an honest mistake and no need to punish the player for it by adding to their kick count.

but overall, leave the auto kick in. just add a pardon command

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Thats harsh man... solo is tough enough without some premade group tking you with no cosequences til you leave. 

Well true thats harsh. but whats the point playing with people that don't care about you regardless if teamkill is there or not. i play solo almost all the time and i never deal with this issue tho...

3 hours ago, Keshi said:

Well true thats harsh. but whats the point playing with people that don't care about you regardless if teamkill is there or not. i play solo almost all the time and i never deal with this issue tho...

that's where people are getting confused about. they think i'm talking about allowing teamkills during a mission.

i'm talking about allowing teamkilling in an unopposed mission/out of a mission in a group a member WILLINGLY joined.

if you're playing solo, and you get matchmade into an active mission with players on both teams, then the team-kill rule should be in effect. @sony

made a good point about adding a pardon feature. that'd be useful.

Edited by Aeronaut

Out of bounds , no teamkill , all of that should be disabled outside of missions .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ketog said:

Out of bounds

I feel like its a bad idea to give people non mission stuff to do in mission districts. Matchmaking is bad enough without half the district having OOB fun.

Maybe just give us a single district with no OOB restrictions.

14 hours ago, SanityFlex said:

wnbsQnT.jpg

<some gay shitass gif>

Pretty sure you in BRONZE and trying to lose that gold n dethreat !

IMMA REPAART U NUB :3

Edited by Thelnformer

team killing is fun when it's between friends, but when it's just assholes who are mad at you it's not that great

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel like its a bad idea to give people non mission stuff to do in mission districts. Matchmaking is bad enough without half the district having OOB fun.

Maybe just give us a single district with no OOB restrictions.

im pretty sure that's more of a matchmaking problem than a restriction . using a district just for OOB would be unecessary added server load

No fun allowed.

Team killing your friends could lead to their feelings being hurt.

I hate having to watch how many TKs I have when in a group waiting for opp. It's a good way to have fun and kill time while waiting.

Best is accidentally TKing mid-mission and getting kicked all because you TKed before the opp.

6 minutes ago, Ketog said:

im pretty sure that's more of a matchmaking problem than a restriction . using a district just for OOB would be unecessary added server load

In that case I 100% agree with removing OOB fun. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 8:31 PM, Signarly said:

We just wanted to have fun :(.

you should contact support about that. you were framed for that murder. maybe they'll give you a get out of a jail card for your next eligible tk. 😄