4 replies to this topic

Shezadem

Shezadem

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
always when i play apb the game only stay 15mins or less than that i tried many things but nothing worked even i bought a new computer 8gb ram system and core i7 processor and 2gb ati driver and the problem still as it from 5 to 15mins and the game close and the bug reporter appear with general protection fault error in it

i hope some one know a solution for this or i hope that gamers first fix it some day

please tell me all the solution u know
its better to be a hand not an eye

PawPawPandas

PawPawPandas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 10-August 11

always when i play apb the game only stay 15mins or less than that i tried many things but nothing worked even i bought a new computer 8gb ram system and core i7 processor and 2gb ati driver and the problem still as it from 5 to 15mins and the game close and the bug reporter appear with general protection fault error in it

i hope some one know a solution for this or i hope that gamers first fix it some day

please tell me all the solution u know

Try this ; http://forums.gamers...howtopic=167573
17 August. Unfairly banned by G1, "aimbotting", me? yeah right.

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

I have the same problem

Londa

Londa

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-December 14

same problem

Feirannx

Feirannx

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-August 17

Same problem. I have this error for half a year, since January 2017Tried a complete replacement of the computer, devices, drivers, windows, the Internet ... Everything was simple - the problem in the account. I created a new account, I do not have a problem on it. I tried both accounts on several computers. On the first crash with gpf are repeated everywhere, just as you described, on the second this error is not available. The same problem and solution was for several of my friends, I try to knock on the support, but I have been ignored for a month: \ In the meantime, support is ignored, I have to play on an empty account, without my things, donat and other ... Even insulting, I lost premium and stuff ... I hope that at least I will be able to play on the main account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users