• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Efinity

Efinity

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 10-February 15

Tiggs please-please-please add this feature in symbol / cars / mods / clothes interfaces for marketplace

zyzntIX.jpg

5tYpkeq.jpg

Seeing PROT's stuff on Marketplace EVERY day makes me think how annoying the work of putting it all up must be, i get frustrated when i want to post 6-7 things thats identical over and over.... this is a great suggestion, and maybe a 48h + 72h option?

System

System

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-March 15

Love the ideas, noticed 1 thing you've missed that is IMO a must for any designer as I've noticed issues myself
For example: Someone wants a clan outfit but also be able to edit it in the future, impossible if you aint the designer/owner
Only way to do this now is thru teamviewer by sharing screens, or by Buying selling and reselling the item. (sharing account would be idiotic)

A way to "Share Work" with someone else would be by interacting, this should be accesable by being in a group and either Share from designer or by using the normal interaction system

By doing so, a person would be able to work on someone else Car/Clothes (Read Clothes) and not be limited by what the other person are able to buy and use

This would also open up more variation for designers by not being strict to only design male/female clothes.

*​Sorry for taking the post a little* 

aDarkforrest

aDarkforrest

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts
  • Joined 06-January 14

might be a small and silly addition but i would like to have on small hud item that shows how many people are in the district without needing to press the map button.

Edited by aDarkforrest, 17 March 2015 - 10:03 AM.

4psniQn.jpg?1

Dicelz

Dicelz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Joined 25-July 14

might be a small and silly addition but i would like to have on small hud item that shows how many people are in the district without needing to press the map button.

or maybe they can make a hud show statics like /fps but dedicated to population only u can turn it on and off but the screen have already lot of huds which is car hud , characters hud , mission hud , group , chat . etc... alot of hud already exist

so i believe fast way to see pop by press M or u can type in chat /pop

DiceLz : Enforcer ▒ Diceiz : Criminal - Citadel ▒ Jericho ▒ Han

The bans that are broadcast in-game or on the @APB_FairFight twitter feed are due to players using cheats and getting caught.  For those that are habitual cheaters,  they get moved over to the silent bans eventually.  For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place).

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Minizmize the damn chat bar

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

PsychoooCop

PsychoooCop

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 15-October 12

Minizmize the damn chat bar

3 or 4 sentence or 2-3 player write something and its full mainly in social. And if you want to chat (nevermind if you set visible options) its too tiny. Why should it be more tiny? It would be better if you can customize the size of it for yourself, if you want a small one then you can do, if you want to chat you can do a big one.
But it would be very bad if smaller then the current :\

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

At the very least make a button to minimise it during missions or Auto hide it if you dont type for 5 mins 

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Memes

Memes

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 18-February 14

Ohhh 

OHHHHHH

UI Customization and options to switch between new and old UI 

t00IYBIl.png

Union - NAMemes - Criminal | Shamundi - Enforcer | Synoko - Enforcer

Citadel - EUSynoko - Criminal

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4538 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

A simple small button to restock all current ammo :) 
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2md3vy8.jpg

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

LaraCooper

LaraCooper

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 10-March 13
  • This one may be tough to implement, but icons for clothing and cars show the dominant color for the item. This way you can skip clothing with colors that don't fit your outfit and those pink Mikro's you don't like.

5laxzs.png

• Clothing preview zooms in on the item instead of showing an entire body. Some items are too small and textures are too blurred to really get a good look at them.

awesome! +1

OneOfTheBest

OneOfTheBest

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 02-July 15

why my 1st post still not appeared?

protivulyaua dot imgur dot com

Beesore

Beesore

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Joined 14-April 15

I never know how much health I actually have because it's either "you got tagged with an HVR" or "you're probably fine, I mean, there wasn't a full-health sound but you're probably fine."

Maybe tweak the health shaders a little?

Some civilians have shown much higher car-dodging abilities than green threat players.

Beesore

Beesore

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Joined 14-April 15

A simple small button to restock all current ammo :) 
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2md3vy8.jpg

The only thing that didn't load out of the image you linked to, 37 ads, and 500 scripts was the image you linked to

Edited by Beesore, 16 July 2015 - 12:31 PM.

Some civilians have shown much higher car-dodging abilities than green threat players.

Antemalagon

Antemalagon

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 13-November 10

I just want to say ... MAIL MAIL MAIL and MAIL lol. I have I don't know how many mail messages that I can't even delete because they have mission rewards, but i can't accept those mission rewards because apparently my inventory for them is full ... =( This effects every player in the game thats played awhile. It deffinitely is a small annoyance compared to more important things that need to happen with the game as a whole but it would deffintely be nice to hear what the plans are to deal with this problem in one of the next developer comuniques ;-)   Basically i think it should just come down to increased inventory for these rewards, or the extra rewards get turned into some sort of currency. Also the rewards should just immediately go into the inventory rather than taking up mail space. anyways thanks =) lets get that engine upgrade and move on to the new districts and vehicles and stuff =) 

Cataclysmm

Cataclysmm

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 06-September 15

I would really like to see a tail added for character customization. I modeled my character on the Navi from the movie Avatar and it would look better with a tail. You have Angel Halo's, Angel Wings, why not Devils Tails and Horns.

1Xdof4.jpg

Playluxe

Playluxe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Please rework the ingame HUD because it looks very overloaded and restricts the view. Pull down the opacity of the infobox backgrounds and/or summarize some elements like reputation and contact boxes in a single box to save space on the screen.

And instead of showing all contacts with annoying green arrows at the same time,just show the nearest available contact.

Edited by Playluxe, 16 January 2016 - 01:27 PM.

qngcnpem.png

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

I would really like to see a tail added for character customization. I modeled my character on the Navi from the movie Avatar and it would look better with a tail. You have Angel Halo's, Angel Wings, why not Devils Tails and Horns.

-snip-

Devil tail belt angel tail belt

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

CitizenKiller

CitizenKiller

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 18-November 15

I got a suggestion since people are always talking about people having aim bots how about you guys allow us full customization of our modifications to give a fighting chance such as i could use 3 red mods or 3 green mods 3 orange or whatever i mean it's just a thought 

TheFreelancer

TheFreelancer

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Joined 09-February 12

I got a suggestion since people are always talking about people having aim bots how about you guys allow us full customization of our modifications to give a fighting chance such as i could use 3 red mods or 3 green mods 3 orange or whatever i mean it's just a thought

How is this in any way related to aimbot? Plus 3 of the same kind mods would be odd and break some realism...

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
After click F12 to hide HUD let us to see only Friendly units / objective / enemies and crosshair (if needed)
That would make game much more smoother (HUD confirmed takes nearly 15-20 fps on asylum when is ON)

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

esc597

esc597

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 29-June 11

Add new locations to misson maps ! 

DOUGLAS22

DOUGLAS22

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 16

Hello ! ... My name and douglas game here BR, if it would be possible to gamefist add the Portuguese language in pach game ?? because they are few people who understand until Spanish English is strange ... it would be great to have everything in Portuguese would give that air'm home ... thanks

DOUGLAS22

DOUGLAS22

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 16

I buy as cash in the game if and everything gringo? ... Please vip

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4538 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Interface idea - Able to see info on friends/clanmates or when searching people up as in their rank,threat , playtime ect , this can help with trading on MP as well knowing to trust people to allow to join a clan or not

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

RyanCooper

RyanCooper

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 28-December 14

Idea for cars,  Change modifications on editor.

Idea for auction: Symbol preview.

15642610.jpg

Kukixu

Kukixu

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 30-May 16

They schould uptade weapons stats, they schould looki like this (http://apbdb.com/ite...aultRifle_STAR/), becouse this is more readable.

Muminki Cię widzą, Muminki Cię śledzą, Muminki Cię znajdą, zabiją i zjedzą!

Kukixu

Kukixu

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 30-May 16
They schould uptade weapons stats, they schould looki like this (http://apbdb.com/ite...aultRifle_STAR/), becouse this is more readable.

*sorry i double press*

Edited by Kukixu, 31 August 2017 - 08:15 AM.

Muminki Cię widzą, Muminki Cię śledzą, Muminki Cię znajdą, zabiją i zjedzą!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users