226 replies to this topic

Lakhesys

Lakhesys

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11

Here's one concept I did for a health bar.
I wrapped it around the mini map to avoid clutter, also keeping to APB's transparent hud
Posted Image

The numbers outside of the bar would turn red to give you some little notification that you're quite low on health and yet it's not in your face about it.
Posted Image
I didn't go for Changing colour health bar as it wouldn't fit in with APB's HUD as its only a few colours mostly greys and orange.

I totally support this
I was thinking about adding "outfit" slots to cars
Let me explain : let's say, you have an amazing car design, you find a good clan , but they ask you to wear uniforms and clan cars
that's cool, you can switch between your normal outfit and your uniform at any contact/mailbox/ammo depot
but what about your car? you either have to buy a new one and design it to match your clan's vehicular theme, that's 40k/80k/200k, even 400k D=!
however, with car "outfits" that change is simply a click away...and some hours spent on the car customization booth

It is a gosh darning sniper rifle. It's supposed to be overpowered, it's supposed to do high damage. You know why? BECAUSE IT'S A gosh darnING SNIPER RIFLE.

Karlix

Karlix

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11
I have been thinking about a few suggestions for the GUI and a few more for the Designer usability, however to formulate these ideas in any kind of reasonable fashion takes time. :flower: Anyhoo here is an extremely rough mockup for an idea for the inventory screen with customisable loadouts. I am going to post others when I make em here. Comments would be awesome! :)

Posted Image

The coloured bars make it easier to grasp the statistics of the gun on the fly + with this setup there doesn't have to be the scrollbar next to the info.

The rearranging of the items makes it possible to see the contents of all loadouts without losing any important info about the selected guns. Also you can see how much ammo you have for all the loadouts, so you don't change to a loadout that you need to buy ammo for in the heat of the battle.

I was trying to structure the whole screen with the colours, however this is the weakest side of this proposition and might need work.

Clickable buttons are denoted by the slight 3d effect.

Edited by Karlix, 11 October 2011 - 03:57 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Too school for cool!

broke™

broke™

<_<

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10
I'd like to point to an old thread I made about the interface, it mostly tackles placement and inconsistency. And since everyone has their own preferences, the better option would be to have several "HUD configurations". Much like WarSow has, mainly in placement such as [radar top-right/chat bottom-right/ammo&gun bottom-left/prestige/notriety top-left] you get my drift. Anyway clicky: http://forums.gamers...howtopic=156167
Posted Image
Patriot: brokeTM @ Metal Heads | Obeya DissonanT @ THALL | Last.FM

Trieste

Trieste

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 11-October 11
Some really good suggestions here. APB regardless of all the trolling and golds is a great game. If they can iron out the UI problems this will be more fun to a wider audience.

Problems:

UI with all interfaces is rather alienating (unless your a seasoned player in mmorpgs) as a new player I expected 'seamless' customization however everything feels as if it was taken from second life and has yet to be refined. At the moment everything is dis jointed, the tutorials long and full of text. and more importantly...As a new player I had constant problems in telling whos on the opposing faction because their symbol was too small or looked similar to my own faction.

I rarely read each NPC's history but if you did mini 'art' animated slide shows on each of the NPC's history and background with well composed in depth history and stories..I'm sure a few players wouldn't mind taking some time to watch a movie while they wait for their next mission. Or you could create instanced mini missions putting your character with a mission of the NPC's past...

Health bar would be great.. no need for a number but give me that green and red! I can see that APB decided to go with the blood splatter mode...telling you (your nearly dead) but a health bar 'seamlessly integrated' would actually help new players like myself to get accustomed to the game play.

Karlix

Karlix

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11
So here are a few suggestions for the designer. please keep in mind that I also made it to fit more in line with my suggested inventory one, so ignore what you don't like in that aspect!

Posted Image

So I have added the ability to have a grid overlay on the actual symbol design to be able to position forms with less hassle. You can toggle the grid on and off as well as adjust it's colour and how many rows and columns it has.

I have also added two new mirror tools - ones that not only mirror the symbol but also its relative position.

I have moved all the menu options to separate readily available buttons as I think it doesn't clutter it that much and is more easy to use than the current drop down list.

I have added the ability to group symbols - this means that to move all of the group you just have to click on the group tab and ideally it would also make masks work only inside the group, however I am not sure how technically feasible it is.

Another new addition is the favourite tabs where you can drop in up to 12 symbols or effects of your choice for easier access. The yellow outline symbols means that is an effect instead of a primitive.

I would also like the colour swatches to start out with a few empty slots, so that when you have mixed a new colour and click on the new swatch button it automatically places it there, instead of having to click an existing swatch and THEN change the colour. It is a minor thing, but it would make the process slightly less annoying.

Also I have made a few changes to my Inventory - loadouts screens to make it less messy - here it is:

Posted Image

The coloured bars make it easier to grasp the statistics of the gun on the fly + with this setup there doesn't have to be the scrollbar next to the info.

The rearranging of the items makes it possible to see the contents of all loadouts without losing any important info about the selected guns. Also you can see how much ammo you have for all the loadouts, so you don't change to a loadout that you need to buy ammo for in the heat of the battle.

Clickable buttons are denoted by the slight 3d effect.

Also, the question sign buttons on both windows open up a short tutorial video that explains the basic functions of both screens.

Hoping to see some feedback on these ideas. :)

Edited by Karlix, 13 October 2011 - 08:40 AM.

Too school for cool!

Malmodir

Malmodir

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Loadouts

[...] It should be a lot more streamlined, a rose i think is the best solution. [...]

Really would appreciate this approach. :)
Additionally further combination of different keys ('i', 't', 'f') at the vendor could reduce the needed complexity when redefining them. This would substantially make the keyboard layout easier.
Atm rest is fine with me.

Chat
Did I miss a flag in the options for "permanently display of chat window"? This would not be mandatory since the chat pops up when new messages or notifications come in, but from a physiologic pov it is kind of hard to quickly abstract new messages if the whole thing plays hide n seek every few seconds in critical situations. Secondly whispering could be redone to show and browse recipients of quick replies. It currently says "reply:" - Ahm, who was it? I forgot...

Health bar
I expect this to be a common demand and in certain situations I feel the same, but this could have great impact on playability. To exactly know when I can last the second shot of a sniper takes the risk and maybe that's not G1's intention.

Radar
The radar is a really nifty tool, which allows locating step and gun shot sounds, but it is really hard to focus on them infight. Personally I would favor having it as a perspective bar like in Fallout3 or Elder Scrolls while color intensity show relative distance from my own location, taking in less place, allowing faster determination of potential threats.

Spam filters for ingame mail
... just kidding ^^ I like that!

proxie

proxie

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

I wrapped it around the mini map to avoid clutter, also keeping to APB's transparent hud
Posted Image

The numbers outside of the bar would turn red to give you some little notification that you're quite low on health and yet it's not in your face about it.
Posted Image
I didn't go for Changing colour health bar as it wouldn't fit in with APB's HUD as its only a few colours mostly greys and orange.

I was thinking of adding a Stamina bar to the bottom half of the mini map but that may become confusing and unnecessary as stamina only decreases by falling and getting hit by weapons.

Also bit Offtopic here but @Hordeau I plan on working on those maps again and updating them with locations of car spawns and shiz, I think it was you asked me if I was gonna finish them back in the old thread lol

Oh god yes please!

Can't stand the "dont-show-the-user-anything-usefull" style GUI most games have...

Criminal: Amie
EU2 - Patriot

Enforcer: Yatai
EU1 - Obeya

Screwdrive

Screwdrive

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11
I'm seeing so much gold in this thread...
I don't see anything I DON'T want in the game so far!

itssmallbutcute

itssmallbutcute

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11
Lots of great ideas! I've got a few. If they don't belong here ... uhm, my bad? :)

1) To add on to the loadout suggestion. Can you have it so that if you change weapons, the weapon you are changing to is already fully loaded? Soooo very frustrating changing to a diff weapon mid-mission and having my butt exposed for that extra 1-2 minutes while the ammo loads.

The main and secondary weapons are already fully loaded, so why not the others when you change them out?

2) Can you have members of your group who are not in mission with you not be green? Maybe make them a diff colour? Last night I was playing with a group where one of the players was afk at the start of the mission (and not "readied"). Mission started, he was not in the mission but still green. No problem so far.

However, he came back to his desk / character mid-way through the mission and like most players drove over to where the rest of the group was (in the midst of a fire fight). He went running down a stair case in which an enforcer had just disappeared and silly me thinking he was in my mission went running down with an obeya thinking I had backup. Was I ever surprised when the enforcer starts blasting me with an OCA and my group mate is unable to help cuz he isn't in my mission.

3) Add the District / Server info (name and number) to either the map view or the scoreboard view. I've sat on a server not getting missions and went to district select to see that a few servers have minimal players on, but if I am not in a group / team, I can't see which server I am on.

I'm aware of the "/pop" console command, but I think a more readily available option would be nice.

4) Someone in one of my missions mentioned this idea and on the off chance he is not registered in the forums I'm going to post his idea.

When buying guns have a comparison option to be able to compare the different weapons. I.e. - compare the ones available for purchase side-by-side with the ones in your locker.

Thanks.

Edited by itssmallbutcute, 08 November 2011 - 12:27 PM.

Healing

Healing

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
What I would love it a more versatile and informative Clan userinterface. Shows Rank within the clan. (even name the different ranks for certain topic clans). Maybe a clan bank, Whos the leader, how many days they have been in the clan. be able to change the clan interface colors and font into the clan colors. ETC. Stuff like this

Edited by Healing, 14 November 2011 - 11:47 AM.

4done.jpg

Ibbuli

Ibbuli

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1021 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was thinking of adding a Stamina bar to the bottom half of the mini map but that may become confusing and unnecessary as stamina only decreases by falling and getting hit by weapons.

This would be awesome. Sometimes the "B-B-B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN! SO REAL!" effect doesn't even appear when someone hits me with a HVR. Or with something smaller. My screen looks like I'm at full health and then someone scratches me with some secondary once and I die.
Criminal: Urutoraman (Obeya EU1)

tahrox

tahrox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • Joined 22-August 09

Posted Image

Why is this not done already?
Posted Image

This would be awesome. Sometimes the "B-B-B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN! SO REAL!" effect doesn't even appear when someone hits me with a HVR. Or with something smaller. My screen looks like I'm at full health and then someone scratches me with some secondary once and I die.

Reference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2op3oJxyxM

Edited by tahrox, 17 November 2011 - 03:32 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gold on the outside,

Silver in the core.

Axcl

Axcl

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11
sure hope these all come true. D:

itssmallbutcute

itssmallbutcute

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11
Can you have it so that the clan / friends list shows in the lobby (where you select your characters?)

I have a crim and an enf character and I think it would be convenient if you could access your friends / clan list from the lobby.

To add to the list, you could have an E or C beside their names to identify them as Enforcer or Criminal.

lakais02

lakais02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11
Unfortunately I can't post any screenshots because my game crashes every damn time I try to launch it with steam turned on and when in the menus the screenshot button ingame doesn't work.
Anyone got a fix to the steam issue where even if I don't launch the game through steam, the game still gets the steam overlay and crashes when loading the districts? Much appreciated.

Anyway, the issue at hand is the Audio Settings menu. Or the lack, thereof. I don't know about you but the General Settings tab is as barebones as one can get! Just a single "Master Volume" slider and Subtitles.
Subtitles, for what, exactly? I turned it on and all I got was when a mission started and my contact said something.

There needs to be more sound options! This can't be stressed enough! Ingame VoIP is impossible! Sound Ducking does not work for me and it is impossible to understand what anyone is saying over the obnoxiously loud sounds. And turning down Master also turns down VoIP so, no immediate help there.

There should be additional settings for Environment (This includes engines), Dialogue (this includes civilian dialogue), Music and VoIP. These sliders letting you choose what is louder or what can be muted.

There should be a separate On/Off option for these sound bites the game plays when someone kills you. They grow old very fast.

Karlix

Karlix

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11

Unfortunately I can't post any screenshots because my game crashes every damn time I try to launch it with steam turned on and when in the menus the screenshot button ingame doesn't work.

Bit off topic but: are you sure you are not pressing the print screen button but the pause button which is APB's screenshot button? (saves them in APB/Media/Screenshots folder)

Too school for cool!

lakais02

lakais02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11

Bit off topic but: are you sure you are not pressing the print screen button but the pause button which is APB's screenshot button? (saves them in APB/Media/Screenshots folder)

I am positive, I usually try out every single option before making calling it in.

Karlix

Karlix

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11

I am positive, I usually try out every single option before making calling it in.

Well the ingame screenshots also don't work in some of the menus and stuff like the symbol designer. Also, you can take screens the old fashioned way with print screen button and then pasting them in an image editing software but for that you have to have APB windowed.

Too school for cool!

Yorohime

Yorohime

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 07-December 11

Simple, but needed. There isn't a broad enough range of screen resolutions to choose from, limiting what type of displays you can use. I used to love playing this game on my old craptop (I had to run it one minimum everything and it still lagged, but it was fun), and I finally got a gaming rig which can run the game on max everything, and hooked it up to my 40" LCD for a monitor. I can play games like TF2 and FallenEarth (Which is also a GamersFirst game), but APB doesn't have a resolution delectable for my display (My res is 1152x648), and even the resolution that matches my display the closest for the game has a very significant over-run of the screen to the point I can't see the menu and play. I just don't get why APB (Which is also now available on Steam, and all Steam games have resolutions that will match my display) doesn't have many selectable resolutions when the other games by GamersFirst do, it just seems silly to me and I really do miss playing this game!

HeadStrikeRx

HeadStrikeRx

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11
All i can say to this, is that the fonts in APB are slightly too small. Bigger fonts are better readable, but it also makes the game looks more consoley and more cheap. Small interface elements are more professional for me.

itssmallbutcute

itssmallbutcute

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11
Is it possible to have the list of players in the mission (enf and crim) side by side, instead of above and below?

If they were side by side, we wouldn't have to scroll the list when there are a bunch of players.

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11
Quite few... quite good... ideas...

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

lakais02

lakais02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11
For the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY! Switch the drop point colors in final stage Your Drop/Their Drop objectives!! You may not have noticed but there is a very... VERY large portion of the game population, mostly on EU servers, who have little to ZERO understanding of the English language! (How they manage to log on is a mystery to me).

One too many times, has some trainee decided to drive to the BLUE marker, even though You are beating your head against a keyboard in every language you can muster to tell them that you have to go the ORANGE marker.

This is NOT rocket science! Ever since the dawn of gaming, the colors BLUE and GREEN are most prominently used to color friendly items. Fellow combatants, objectives, etc etc. Every other color (most prominently RED) Have been used to note HOSTILE objectives.

I understand this mix in color coding is largely because Your Drop counts an Attack objective, and Their Drop as a Defend objective. But there are better ways to avoid this confusion.

Example RED! Use the red color to denote the enemy drop in this objective. Objective shape: Those who don't know, in modern armies, friendly units are marked with a rectangle on maps for example. Hostiles are noted with a diamond.
Posted Image Posted Image
That's the most commonly used system in the world for marking friendly and hostile units on battlefield maps.

I am NOT asking this game to be turned into something it isn't, and shouldn't become. I'm simply saying that such things MUST be made clear so that even the most illiterate or language deficient person can understand what is going on.

On further though. Localization! Put some of that armas earned money into use and TRANSLATE THE GAME. Make the UI available in English, Russian, Chinese (or some other widely used mandarin language), and French and/or German. I can bet a LOT of confusion would be avoided this way, and the game would become much more accessible to a wider demographic.

Rather than doublepost, I will add this one here:

Let players talk messages in Team when dead. This is sometimes the ONLY time someone can communicate important information to their team without being run over while typing.
Yes, You can type a message up when dead and press enter the moment you spawn to send it. But that doesn't help. A lot of the times, the information is TIME SENSITIVE!

Edited by lakais02, 09 January 2012 - 01:04 PM.

Stepcore

Stepcore

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1634 posts
  • Joined 04-December 10

On further though. Localization! Put some of that armas earned money into use and TRANSLATE THE GAME. Make the UI available in English, Russian, Chinese (or some other widely used mandarin language), and French and/or German. I can bet a LOT of confusion would be avoided this way, and the game would become much more accessible to a wider demographic.

Those are already available, you can select language on the launcher.
And we're still waiting for the article on low TTK from Qwentle...............
The change sucks and has severely damaged competitive play in the game.
It's been over 2 years now. (February 27. 2011)

lakais02

lakais02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11

Those are already available, you can select language on the launcher.

Really? Well, I use english because, there isn't estonian. But There are times when other-language speaking people seem to not know this....

Omochabox

Omochabox

Elite

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 1381 posts
  • Joined 18-March 11
keep these ideas coming guys, its all useful :)

Personal Twitter - @pickledopinion
Art Blog - Omochablog.blogspot.com

Dean1

Dean1

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 11-October 11

I would like for the killboard and chat to not disappear when a person dies. I'm tired of hitting "home" to see if anyone is saying anything, or frantically asking "did I get him?" after a death. In big games the killboard goes by so fast you might not even get a chance to see if your batdoodoo crazy plan to explode everything and yourself actually worked.

The whole "fade to gray" thing is just frustrating.

OMG HE IS SO RIGHT, you made me realise how badly I want this change to be done, great thinking Forge.

Quite few... quite good... ideas...

Yeah thank you for your feedback Imehiel, urs was clearly the best, cheers

Highpants

Highpants

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11
Well, please be easy on me for this one, for I only used the search function to look up the words "group invite", and I didn't find anything I was looking for.

Anyways, it would be really nice if you could accept group invites before you enter any kind of district. (Lobby Menu, Instance Choice, Recommended District Choice)

Example: Green Notification asks "Would you like to join this Group?" While in the lobby area. Hit Y to accept.

I know this is possible because I can use chat commands to accept group invites, so making it accessible via hotkey shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Currently, the only way to accept a group invite while in the lobby is to type /groupaccept

I was always bugged by this because in the lobby you could invite people into your group, and they would never see.

Hope this isn't a repost...
Butts.

Exision

Exision

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 27-January 12
For the car editor: The ability to put a decal/symbol over the side window's. And something so you can colour the wheels. (Not the ties)

Edited by Thitn, 11 February 2012 - 05:18 AM.

Exision|criminal & Thitn|enforcer

Patriot EU2

KittyKitakie

KittyKitakie

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 07-December 11
Add in a faction chat (Crim chat and Enforcer chat) so we can communicate some issues like n5/p5 players we are hunting, verbally asking for ready ups for backup, and general bullmommyting.

One issue I noticed as a newbie was the rank icons. I know they were just changed recently, but for the first week it was nearly impossible to differentiate between crims and enfs. Alot of the lower rank icons look very much the same, there needs to be a feel or theme differenct, like using very straight lines, corners sharp edges on enfs, and smooth, rounded circular organic symbols on crims. Or hell even just adding a secondary little star or skull on the bottom right of each icon to id each.

A mission history, maybe even just locally stored so we can look at and review missions we have completed in the past other than just the last one you did in the instance.

Clearer indicator for voip when your mic is hot. With voice activation sometimes your background noise is keeping it active and you don't know until your teamate is screaming at you to switch to ptt or shut up your damn bird.

Dovee

Dovee

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 26-March 11
Suggestion: When in a group, and one of the group members or even yourself does a group waypoint.. can you make the waypoint a different color other then green? Like cyan or something else? The contact colors in the dist. are all green so the waypoint being a shade of green also, makes the driver stop and look for where is it :) It would make it easier to follow a diff. color for waypoints.

KrisZane

KrisZane

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 22-February 12
A fix that would be really nice is for opposition to ALWAYS be opposition coloured and same goes for friendlies, cos sometimes friendlies or enemies spawn in front of you and you don't notice until it is too late (run over friendly or get shawed by enemy).

Not to mention that it would be really nice to have your character semi transparent in marksman mode, seeing as he takes up a mommyload of screen realestate and effectively blocks half of your view.

itssmallbutcute

itssmallbutcute

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11
Would it be possible to make the players names who are not in mission a little darker or easier to read? Maybe a solid colour?

If you are trying to record a dingleberry (that's right, I said dingleberry) who is griefing you, it is difficult to see the names at times, especially with the quality of video recording. Then when you compress to upload to youtube, etc for submittal to G1 the quality degrades even more.

Bfranx

Bfranx

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Joined 12-February 12
Great ideas, would love to see all of these put in...

Suggestion: Change the giant light circle around the capture objective in missions. Cant tell you how many times i've been killed because i couldn't see through it...

8sJGyYi.png
Bfranx - Sergeant Major | HIVE | APB - Jericho
Visit us at www.wasp-inc.com or YouTube

TheDonutCow

TheDonutCow

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12
Simply; a report command.
A command so player's can report hackers/trolls/griefer's so it can be looked into.
I can't explain how many times I've faced hacker's, and it ruined gameplay, or run into trolls, making it less fun, or annoying me.

itssmallbutcute

itssmallbutcute

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11

Simply; a report command.
A command so player's can report hackers/trolls/griefer's so it can be looked into.
I can't explain how many times I've faced hacker's, and it ruined gameplay, or run into trolls, making it less fun, or annoying me.

This wouldn't be a good idea. G1 would be inundated with a bazillion reports of alleged hackers.

I say alleged because I suspect the actual amount of hackers on the servers is really quite low. I haven't run in to any outright hackers in the last few months. There have been a few players who I thought were fishy, but more than likely it is just my complete lack of skill at this game. :D

I see sooo many hackusations in district chat nowadays. It used to be entertaining to watch / read them, but it has gotten downright out of hand.

VampCat

VampCat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 08-June 11
I would like to see an option in the mail with regards to attachments. Currently you can not delete mail which has an attachment. I would like to be able to delete these without retrieving the attachments so I suggest a pop-up on delete that says "This mail has an attachment, are you sure you wish to delete?".

My Issue with the current system is that I have 23 pages of mail with attachments from expired auction listings, with 10 mail per page equating to 230 attachments (all symbols).....I have only 1 free symbol slot in my inventory (saved for duplicating for auction posting), this means that to clear my mail I have to open the mail, retrieve the attachment, go in to my symbol inventory, find the symbol that was attached to the mail, then delete it manually.....230 times....and with me posting about 35 symbols on the market each day, this number is only going to rise.

Thx

Edited by VampCat, 09 March 2012 - 05:36 AM.

Posted Image

Meitzi-

Meitzi-

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
Sometimes its very hard to see objective icons because they are "faded out". I think fading out blinking is not good.

put Objectives TOP layer always, so friens will not block mission icons.
Posted Image

It would be good to show VIP text to player who is VIP. (in this picture its example only) After mission start, VIP cant check it ANYWHERE who is vip.
In same place it would be nice to see present icon EVERYTIME player is carrying someting. Its awfully normal that players just doent know they are carrying item.

Decoda

Decoda

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11
can you make it so you can hide your crosshair only and not the whole UI ? i like to play without my crosshair but i like to have the rest of my UI elements for instants when i have UI toggled off i can't see enemy names over there head i can't see where the waypoints are team m8 icons how much ammo i have left in the gun or how damaged i am i don't know if anyone else likes to play with no crosshair but personally i love to so if you could make it so you can hide your crosshair only would be nice also can you add the option to use default avatars again so you don't have to see enemy clothing/tattoos some people stack like crazy and when they popup on screen your instant lag annoying when corner fight as your dead by the time your fps steady again.

DEM0

DEM0

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 07-January 12

A better and faster visualization update to read when I'm badly hurt and a very clear definitive way to tell when I have immediately reached max HP.

I know there is a BEEP noise after being damaged which is not in sync with the current clotting mod changes.

The old minimap radar during rtw beta days of the HQ top down image. the resources are already there. I'm talking about these images.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maybe allow us to reposition the minimap to where we feel fit as well as other UI elements. I personally would like to have all my information located around and very near my crosshair.

A simple useless rev meter tied to the minimap to know when we have hit top speed with a mph/kph gauge.

Wow those maps should be Apb reloaded maps XD

Posted Image

Jazz47 Enforcer R40

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users