If you have any UI suggestions, this is the place to post them.
My first part of UI suggestions is on the Marketplace. The next part will most likely be on the Music Studio. Comments and feedback are appreciated.
- Change the checkbox to really only show usable items: So no other faction, opposite gender or higher rating items you can't use.
- Add a search box to search by item name. This would search for the original item name (cars and clothes) in addition to player given names.
- When clicking the search box to find a player, let the player enter a name right there without a pop-up screen.
- This one may be tough to implement, but icons for clothing and cars show the dominant color for the item. This way you can skip clothing with colors that don't fit your outfit and those pink Mikro's you don't like.
- Clothing preview zooms in on the item instead of showing an entire body. Some items are too small and textures are too blurred to really get a good look at them.
- Add a magnifier button for symbols that allows the player to view a symbol at full size. Symbols have the same issue as small clothing items: you can't get a good look at them.
- The many pages of symbols make it difficult to find the symbol you are looking for. The solution would be to allow players to choose one category for the symbols they auction. You could have categories like logo, cartoon, word/letter art, animals, objects and misc. Another way would be to categorize symbols by the surface they are intended for: car vinyls, tattoos and clothing prints.
- Same suggestion for themes and songs. Let players pick one genre the theme/song fits in.
- Currently you can't tell when someone has made the minimum opening bid on your item. Add the three cards icon to the item in "My auctions" screen when someone has made a bid on your item.
- When the player tries to auction a symbol, theme or song he made himself, place a copy of the item on the marketplace. Most people like to hang on to their creations, anyway.
- When the player tries to auction an item that has to be refurbished first, allow him press the select button and then pop up the refurbish screen. If the player decides to refurbish the item, take him right to the Create Auction (start/buy price) screen. This removes several clicks from the auctioning process.
Edited by evEndzhar, 11 August 2011 - 04:55 AM.