Preme

The solution, Premium to play, cheaters

On 9/30/2022 at 7:18 PM, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Just enable 2fa to play. That way accounts are more secure from being hacked and it links a phone number to every acc. People only have so many phones. 

Atleast you came with an idea, ty 

Merged.

On 9/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, EerieEric said:

Yet what you're suggesting is that you kill off the last few players to put a payment plan in?  Your logic is backward my guy.

They will die either way so do you want to start acting on it or let it sink just because it already is? My logic is fine but the logic of the mass is just raw

Merged.

On 9/30/2022 at 7:34 PM, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Why do people watch fire burn? 

Some watch and some jump in to rescue

if youre not jumping in, dont stand around the sideline with a running mouth

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Preme said:

Some watch and some jump in to rescue

if youre not jumping in, dont stand around the sideline with a running mouth

Touché. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Preme said:

They will die either way so do you want to start acting on it or let it sink just because it already is? My logic is fine but the logic of the mass is just raw

You're arguing on a sinking ship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EerieEric said:

And your comment changes nothing

41 minutes ago, Preme said:

And your comment changes nothing

Neither does yours nor do the other half a billion posts you put in here.  You're more or less screaming into a void, a void which i'll remind you that are far more focused in working on others games to which they claim are not for 'monetary gain'

I admire your commitment to tell me how wrong I am and your commitment to fix this game, but it is ultimately wasted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Preme said:

And you compare rtw to premium 🥴

a subscription based payment model contributed to rtw apb failing and you're suggesting a subscription based pay model, why would i not compare them?

3 hours ago, Preme said:

And for this reason i said there will be a community pot where we all donate to so people like you would be still able to play.

$7.99 a month will hurt them? millions of people pay more for a battlepass.

The population is at this state because of mainly the cheaters. Thats why when the cheater probpem is reduced the population will grow back bit by bit. 

And there is only a few cheaters who are able afford new accounts and resub to cheats, the rest of them are broke, making new accounts, using methods to stay untraced so they can keep making new accounts and cheat again. Out of 10 cheaters only 1 or 2 are actually able to pay for all that. 

there's no way to know that most people have left because of cheaters, but if we're just guessing my opinion is that more people have left because of poor performance and lack of content than cheaters

how will you prevent cheaters from taking advantage of this community fund?

3 hours ago, Preme said:

How much a cheat resub cost? 

the last popular private cheat that i was aware of making the apb rounds cost something like $90, i have no idea where you got the idea that cheaters are basically homeless but in my experience they tend to spend more than the average player - cheat subscriptions, purchasing max rank accounts, even buying things from armas over multiple bans, etc

49 minutes ago, EerieEric said:

Neither does yours nor do the other half a billion posts you put in here.  You're more or less screaming into a void, a void which i'll remind you that are far more focused in working on others games to which they claim are not for 'monetary gain'

I admire your commitment to tell me how wrong I am and your commitment to fix this game, but it is ultimately wasted.

And so is every comment you made 🥱

5 hours ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Why do people watch fire burn? 

This guy gets it.  He understands why we linger in this forum.

@Preme Say that this subscription plan works.  Let's say they implement it and it does what you want it to do, kills off ALL the cheaters and hackers in the game.   Where in your subscription plan does it say that the players will not only come home to APB but also pay a subscription plan?

Is your thought process that putting a subscription plan will revive the playerbase or I want the cheaters/hackers to go away lets hurt them in their wallets?

You've been saying that no one is back and forthing you with 'good ideas' or 'ideas',  give us some idea of how this all works.  How does this mean in your words:

"-more players will start playing"

Explain.

11 hours ago, Preme said:

And for this reason i said there will be a community pot where we all donate to so people like you would be still able to play.

$7.99 a month will hurt them? millions of people pay more for a battlepass.

The population is at this state because of mainly the cheaters. Thats why when the cheater probpem is reduced the population will grow back bit by bit. 

And there is only a few cheaters who are able afford new accounts and resub to cheats, the rest of them are broke, making new accounts, using methods to stay untraced so they can keep making new accounts and cheat again. Out of 10 cheaters only 1 or 2 are actually able to pay for all that. 

what is this bull dust community pot? Where we all donate??? Who’s the “we”. What makes you think players would pay to play or even donate to randoms, man what a scam.  

Like someone said there’s many factors people quit and it’s not mainly because of cheaters. You implant this, perhaps cheaters would stop, because no one is paying a sub to play and only you 🙂 enjoy paying to play  PVE ram raiding role play. 

Edited by Deadliest

9 hours ago, Preme said:

Its not the guns

you try telling me that when a whisper outclasses any stock gun by a landslide. or how easy it is to max a 3 slot rifle you should have to earn

it's vry fair to new players or those who only spend via joker and it's an issue. ethier buy market or get fucked

10 hours ago, Preme said:

Thats already happening right now 🥱

Yeah. Might as well just completely kill it then.

11 hours ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Just enable 2fa to play. That way accounts are more secure from being hacked and it links a phone number to every acc. People only have so many phones. 

2fa is 2 factor authentication. If you don't know what this is then i have no idea what you're doing on a gaming forum. Probably shitposting tbf. 

The main thing about your idea is it would only work for active players. People like me who only play every now and then wouldn't justify buying premium just for a few days of playing. Hell, i barely rent guns anymore. 

Everybody's gotten used to having premium permanently, so taking it away is not really an option. Best would be to make premium base kit, then make a premium 2.0 with new perks (like being able to level contacts in other districts, doubling jt rewards, making weapon roles faster or smth). 

Tl;dr, 2fa is bae. 

clearly you've never played call of duty warzone... voip phone numbers are free and if it requires non-voip number you can get cheap pre-paid sim cards or even pay one of the many people offering a 2fa service for like $2 per number.

Edited by MonkaS

17 hours ago, Preme said:

Then why you still here on the forums?

Can't argue with the actual content of my post? I'll take that as tacit acknowledgement that your proposal won't work.

Edited by MrChan
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2022 at 6:30 AM, MonkaS said:

clearly you've never played call of duty warzone... voip phone numbers are free and if it requires non-voip number you can get cheap pre-paid sim cards or even pay one of the many people offering a 2fa service for like $2 per number.

Can't say i have, never fancied myself a COD player except advanced warfare and OG zombies. But logically you'd be able to bypass almost anything by throwing enough money at it. Thanks for the criticism, i can now say i actually learnt something from the forum today.  

psychopaths already pay like 15 a month for there sub another 10 bucks to play monthly apb is 0 issues. Wont stop cheaters especially when they can go blatant with out ever getting detected with BE. Maybe with EAC its another story but pay2play wont fix anything. 

Edited by Gateron

how about making a proper "spectator system" (like in some games) where you can see people gameplay (with some delay otherwise you can  stream snipe or help people to win missions).

There should be a spectactor system where you can also RECORD that gameplay and insta report it. Nowadays people can only record those who are stupid enough to stream while cheating (there are some).

I guarantee you aimbotters will dissapear (except blatant cheaters who are probably banned 24/7), smooth aim users will dissapear, so are speedhackers, teleporters, etc.

only closet/wallhackers will still play and u can still figure out they cheat anyways.

Edited by Uhtdred

Knowing how jank this game is, it wouldn't surprise me if speccing someone would probably be so jerky and laggy that it'd look they were snapping to fuck even if they were legit. Speedhackers and teleporters would be easily spotted, but a I think it's reasonable to expect an anti-cheat to be good enough to take care of speedhackers quickly anyway. (And yes, I know that hasn't always been the case, but I'm talking about what we should have. Correctly working anti-cheat > spectating).

Although in principle it's not a bad idea, if implementable with sufficient delay.

On 9/30/2022 at 7:15 PM, Preme said:

The top reasons are lack of content, little to no replay value and not being able to keep most new players interested.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, Gusvato3080 said:

Who in his right mind would pay to play apb?

I would say the 250 or what ever people subscribed to the largest APB cheat, but then again you did state "in his right mind".

• Like 2

Premium will also be able to queue in ‘Premium Only’ matches that we hope will free of reroll cheaters

HEHE 🙂

On 9/30/2022 at 7:43 PM, EerieEric said:

Thats APB for you....

We need to patch patch the hole in the ship before we sink.....

• it wont work, we need that water to wash our feet
  • terrible idea, a lot of people like to swim
  • stupid idea, who would run the ship while the hole is being patched
  • there is no hole, you are just bad

Any anticheat, except that ones like Valorant which operate controlling on the core or the kernel of a pc system, are full of PLOTHOLES where hackers devs can exploit infinite times, it's a lost battle from the beginning... but

It's demostrate the games have better answer against cheating are that ones with periodcally update of the anti-cheat (which LO didn't do at all in past) and a decent amount of admins/ gamemasters controlling a server..

I will be gladly take premium and I think a lot of others too, if LO decide to make some premium reserve servers with 24/24h admins/ gamemasters controll.

Edited by PingOVER9000