GabsS

Paste here your ideas

On 10/5/2022 at 6:56 PM, RadmanBonyadi said:

Hello dear players. My name is Radman Bonyadi from Iran.

I've been playing this game about 2 years from 2020. I have so many Ideas that will change the game a little bit. But I only have three requests:

1- There's only cars in this game and it's not realistic. If they add Motorcycles, Helicopters, boats or ,,,, . I know it's tough to do that, because you have to redo and update whatever you've created, but it'll worth to try.

2- Female character customization especially the process of making faces. Now, I don't know if the presets are pretty on their own. my character looks so great, but I spent at least 2 weeks to get a perfect face out of it. All male characters look perfect on their own and I have a male character too that didn't take 2 days to set it up.

And the female anatomy isn't pretty to me. It can be better (attractive-beautiful).

3- And the biggest problem:  the scarcity of predefined servers to put each player in their proper places relate to their ranks. Just please GAMERSFIRST, work on this specific problem. I know there are a few players in this game. but not only me, it makes everyone crazy in very occasions.

Thank you for putting your precious time into reading my requests everyone.  

23 hours ago, RadmanBonyadi said:

Don't forget tanks and horses and racing district coming soon.

On 9/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, GabsS said:

Since game update is taking so long i would love to read what’s your ideas to bring apb reloaded live. (Anticheat is not an option, we all know this is first)
I start:

* Game statistics: we all hate when u press k and some high players join and u can't kill him one. Would be perfect if the game recognizes how many kills and deaths you do in the match and match you with similar ones. Will not be perfect but will prevent you to play against unkillable people.

* IA (Bots): i know, play against the bot is not funny but is less funny if you need to wait 10 min to get matchmaking or even if you can't play on districts where you have contact but no players. Could be less rewards and player can replace em any time. 1 vs 2 isnt fair? Well, a bot could do some damage and be the bait.
Please ignore grammatic errors.

The second option is ruled out. With the district's population increasing to 100, matches are being found much faster than before.

The first option is still an issue. Matchmaking...

Instead of separating districts by their respective medals (bronze, silver and gold) as it was before, there should be some mechanism keeping the districts the way they are today, a district for everyone, however, with selected matches.

I don't know how to do that, but in my layman's opinion on the matter, there should be some mechanism to detect a limit of matches in which a certain player won to reach gold. A player with many matches played to reach gold is certainly a normal player, a player who played few matches to win gold, he is out of the ordinary.

So, with this information, the mechanism would put the players with the most matches played to win gold together in a match (both on one side and the other - enforcers and criminals), this would happen in the same way with the players with the fewest matches played to win the gold.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:00 AM, RadmanBonyadi said:

1- There's only cars in this game and it's not realistic. If they add Motorcycles, Helicopters, boats or ,,,, . I know it's tough to do that, because you have to redo and update whatever you've created, but it'll worth to try.

You are taking a step bigger than your leg. How about improving the handling of cars?

Imagine if they put in all these transport options, but the handling was similar or even worse than cars? HAHAHAHA

Edited by MrLek

18 hours ago, MrLek said:

The second option is ruled out. With the district's population increasing to 100, matches are being found much faster than before.

The first option is still an issue. Matchmaking...

Instead of separating districts by their respective medals (bronze, silver and gold) as it was before, there should be some mechanism keeping the districts the way they are today, a district for everyone, however, with selected matches.

I don't know how to do that, but in my layman's opinion on the matter, there should be some mechanism to detect a limit of matches in which a certain player won to reach gold. A player with many matches played to reach gold is certainly a normal player, a player who played few matches to win gold, he is out of the ordinary.

So, with this information, the mechanism would put the players with the most matches played to win gold together in a match (both on one side and the other - enforcers and criminals), this would happen in the same way with the players with the fewest matches played to win the gold.

You are taking a step bigger than your leg. How about improving the handling of cars?

Imagine if they put in all these transport options, but the handling was similar or even worse than cars? HAHAHAHA

Thanks for your quote. I enjoyed your response. Your ideas are much more reasonable than my ideas. So I agree with you on those subjects.😎👍

I have to say that i'm not a real gamer😊, but i played so many different games when I was growing up ( like Max Payne, GTA, splinter cell, Assassins creed, Mirror's Edge [my favorite], Mass Effect trilogy, Dead Space, Hunt, Hatred ). And maybe that is why my fist idea is not so idealistic. Forgive me if I'm stating impossible ideas.🙏

• Like 1

for the tutorial task that gives players a perma 0 slot/untradable gun, give them the choice of ANY gun available ingame rather than the current limited selection.

imo it is a fair thing to do so new players can have access to more specialized weapons right from the start.

Very simple thing to do that would make a big change for early apb players to get in the game

29 minutes ago, Ketog said:

for the tutorial task that gives players a perma 0 slot/untradable gun, give them the choice of ANY gun available ingame rather than the current limited selection.

imo it is a fair thing to do so new players can have access to more specialized weapons right from the start.

Very simple thing to do that would make a big change for early apb players to get in the game

new players will waste it on trash anyways because they don't know what's good

17 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

new players will waste it on trash anyways because they don't know what's good

If you didn't use your freebie weapon on the alig for always available anti-vehicle weapon you have ruined your account and should make a new one.

• Like 1

Something I've wanted for years is having weapon mods being visible.
Having a bigger magazine if you use Extended Magazine 3. A scope while using hunting sigh 3, etc.
Would be amazing to see your weapon change a big when using different mods.

Expanding gameplay vertically would be cool too, adding some offide building where you can go inside and do missions there, get to the rooftops.

Have new districts, or expand the current ones with outside areas of the cities, with more mountain areas, making some vehicles better to drive in dirt.

9 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Something I've wanted for years is having weapon mods being visible.
Having a bigger magazine if you use Extended Magazine 3. A scope while using hunting sigh 3, etc.
Would be amazing to see your weapon change a big when using different mods.

Expanding gameplay vertically would be cool too, adding some offide building where you can go inside and do missions there, get to the rooftops.

Have new districts, or expand the current ones with outside areas of the cities, with more mountain areas, making some vehicles better to drive in dirt.

I like how they made a system for that for ATAC (and partially from RTW as well as the skins materials).. Then only every used it for the presets and never ever expanded on it ever again. 🙂

1. Enforce TOS on anyone using the advanced launcher (1-2 days ban first offense and so on). - Or include it into the game.

2. A option to toggle whether you would like to wait longer for a match closer to your rank/threat. - Or removing threat and implementing a hidden Elo based on Kill/Death/Assist or Average Score. 

2.1 The Threat or Elo system needs to recognize vs what Threat you gained this K/D/A or Score, because if you go 20 kills vs a bronze as silver it does not mean you are on the same level as a skilled Gold player.

3. An option to spectate from the player's POV on how they killed you after the match has been concluded. That way the amount of false reports will drop drastically and players will be able to record or save that specific replay and forward it for inspection. 

4. Allow us to transfer $ between characters or via mail since it's already possible through trading.

5. Add language based chatting channels.

6. Increase limit to the ignore list.

7. Some type of Battlepass or daily login + play time mission to encourage players to invest as premium is somewhat bland.

Edited by AutumnSan

• More side activities that give XP; only doing missions gets boring
  • Re-work high level perks (kind of frustrating imo that basically all of the game changing perks are unlocked 195+) 
    • Spread them through rank-ups rather than isolating to the top of the ranks
    • It's quite frustrating to vs people with perks you have no counter for
  • Enforce a code of conduct in-game (no hateful names [IHateLGBT and fuckr-tards are just two I've encountered tonight]; no calling each other "f-ggot" / gay / r-tard constantly, etc). No permas on first offense, just a [free] forced name change or increasing chat timeout
    • Yes, it is a rated M-game but this is just dumb. No one wants to be forced to read your political opinions or whatever drivel your brain thinks up
  • Haven't played Enforcer much but seems like Crims have side activities to do on an empty server but Enf don't. Maybe like "take reports" from citizens and doing bank runs for stores to have parallels to mugging & smash-and-grab?)
  • Let us buy the armored trucks and garbage trucks 
  • In-game journal / guide to show where you can get a specific upgrade
  • Boats & motorcycles
  • Hand weapons (knives, tasers, etc); basically just to BM on campers you sneak up on
  • Bad Manners medal (negative points)
    • If you blow up a certain number of cars in a row before they are unlocked during a car steal mission
    • If you hide in one of the "nah nah nah" spots on a hold mission on a 1v1 or 2v1 in your favor [gold = 2 silver, so a single gold or two silvers could use the spots in this case]; we all know where they are so it "shouldn't be hard" to fence them then check if the item is sitting in it

Edited by Maddalic

14 minutes ago, Maddalic said:

If you hide in one of the "nah nah nah" spots on a hold mission on a 1v1 or 2v1 in your favor [gold = 2 silver, so a single gold or two silvers could use the spots in this case]; we all know where they are so it "shouldn't be hard" to fence them then check if the item is sitting in it

why not just fix the spots instead?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, glaciers said:

why not just fix the spots instead?

They are fun imo to have when both sides have a team to assault them.

It feels like King of the Hill or like fortress defense since all of them afaik are high up. I mean, they could also soft nerf them with little drones that can shoot. Right now, the biggest problem is the only way to 'raze' them is coordinated assault from all sides. I think I recall them soft nerfing some of them by adding more ways up. That parkor-y one in Waterfront used to only have the parkor route iirc or maybe I am misremembering.

On that thought, drones would be a funny addition: single-use suicide drone / single-use pistol drone as a perk slot or secondary weapon

On 2/19/2023 at 12:43 AM, Maddalic said:

Hand weapons (knives, tasers, etc); basically just to BM on campers you sneak up on

Edit all of that and erase everything you wrote. APB already has a taser.

Enforce a code of conduct in-game (no hateful names [IHateLGBT and fuckr-tards are just two I've encountered tonight]; no calling each other "f-ggot" / gay / r-tard constantly, etc). No permas on first offense, just a [free] forced name change or increasing chat timeout

The game must be democratic, whoever puts an offensive nickname, the community itself will denounce that particular player, if he is toxic, the player may have a shitty nickname, but that does not mean that he has a shitty attitude, this will be justified in terms of complaints about your ID. There are also ways to change nicks, the administration itself could send this nick change ticket to a certain player with many complaints related to his nick, such as "a warning".

Re-work high level perks (kind of frustrating imo that basically all of the game changing perks are unlocked 195+) 

That's what the joker store is for.

It's quite frustrating to vs people with perks you have no counter for

This encourages the player to play more to get a better grenade.

Yes, it is a rated M-game but this is just dumb. No one wants to be forced to read your political opinions or whatever drivel your brain thinks up

I already talked about this.

Haven't played Enforcer much but seems like Crims have side activities to do on an empty server but Enf don't. Maybe like "take reports" from citizens and doing bank runs for stores to have parallels to mugging & smash-and-grab?)

The enforcer can arrest the thief and take all the money.

You can steal using your criminal character and send the money to your enforcer character. Just put some product up for auction with your enforcer at the same price as what you managed to steal with your criminal character.

edit: You make the payment with your criminal.

Boats & motorcycles

Maybe motorcycles. It's a semi-open world urban game, not an open world like GTA.

edit: But it won't be cool if they put motorcycles with the same handling or worse than what we already have with cars.

This could be placed in the very distant future.

Bad Manners medal (negative points)

Good idea. A player with a certain number of reports on their ID could have their name tarnished (literally). Just changing the color of your nick, for all to see.

• If you blow up a certain number of cars in a row before they are unlocked during a car steal mission
  • If you hide in one of the "nah nah nah" spots on a hold mission on a 1v1 or 2v1 in your favor [gold = 2 silver, so a single gold or two silvers could use the spots in this case]; we all know where they are so it "shouldn't be hard" to fence them then check if the item is sitting in it

Edited by MrLek

9 minutes ago, MrLek said:

whoever puts an offensive nickname, the community itself will denounce that particular player

Or we could institute a name filter... then offensive names can be blocked, at least slurs and hate speech...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Or we could institute a name filter... then offensive names can be blocked, at least slurs and hate speech...

I don't think there should be something like that. Everyone has their own understanding of what is offensive. It could happen that L.O put in the future a very rigid filter that would be annoying. For example: if I put a nickname like this -- "Yourmotherisabitch". I could have created this nickname just to joke, but I can be an honest player. But in fact there should be a filter for nicknames that refer to Nazism, ra...pe, incest, etc. These really heavy and indisputable things.

This idea of yours is good, it could be something to be discussed. In my opinion it wouldn't change much, the problem is the bad attitudes of the players, I think the nick doesn't match their attitudes.

Edited by MrLek

58 minutes ago, MrLek said:

I don't think there should be something like that. Everyone has their own understanding of what is offensive. It could happen that L.O put in the future a very rigid filter that would be annoying. For example: if I put a nickname like this -- "Yourmotherisabitch". I could have created this nickname just to joke, but I can be an honest player. But in fact there should be a filter for nicknames that refer to Nazism, ra...pe, incest, etc. These really heavy and indisputable things.

This idea of yours is good, it could be something to be discussed. In my opinion it wouldn't change much, the problem is the bad attitudes of the players, I think the nick doesn't match their attitudes.

I do mean things referring to hate, slurs, and crimes. I don't think curse words or simple insults are obligated to be blocked.

How about grow some skin for once. If you're so bothered by a word that it cripples you, you need therapy. That's not other people's problem.

3 hours ago, BlatMan said:

you need therapy

Kind of how I feel about buttholes who have to go around being buttholes while saying “hurr durr grow a thicker skin”.

I’m just here to have a good time man, keep your issues to yourself please.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 2:42 AM, BlatMan said:

How about grow some skin for once. If you're so bothered by a word that it cripples you, you need therapy. That's not other people's problem.

I'm not talking about insults, but slurs and derogatory hate speech. Putting slurs into a character name aren't appropriate - you can ignore players and not see inflammatory chat, but you can't hide a name that's there to invoke a response.

Hate speech is already banned by ToS, simply asking to implement a name filter to block that is reasonable.

Edited by Sergsininia

I have a crazy idea. Get a good anti cheat, rebuild the community, fix the matchmaking, rework the spawns, redesign some badly designed / outdated spots on the maps.

Oh wait people have been asking for that for 10 years. My bad.

• Like 1

Another idea:

Put another threat rating in above Gold. I think if Gold was split in two, it could make MM more fair by distinguishing between low gold and high gold where the difference is a high silver is a fair fight for them vs "we need to throw multiple silvers at them".

I am sure there are human high golds or maybe not. Might be worth looking at after anti-cheat is better. 

Edited by Maddalic

7 hours ago, Maddalic said:

Another idea:

Put another threat rating in above Gold. I think if Gold was split in two, it could make MM more fair by distinguishing between low gold and high gold where the difference is a high silver is a fair fight for them vs "we need to throw multiple silvers at them".

I am sure there are human high golds or maybe not. Might be worth looking at after anti-cheat is better. 

Matchmaker already uses hidden elo like rating. Adding a 'higher gold' is just a purely visual thing.

13 hours ago, Maddalic said:

Another idea:

Adding another threat rating will do nothing but shift the problem to another class of threat. We don't have people complaining about green and bronze threat being "high"/"low" or the same between bronze and silver.

Not to mention, we have 10 levels or categories hidden inside each threat color. In terms of matchmaking, a 10 silver is effectively the same as a 1 gold. Someone whose skills or score is highly variable will have their threat change often, as the algorithm tries to account for the variability in play. Someone who's consistently at a certain level will have a harder time changing their threat, up or down. It's why dethreaters take a while to initially lower their threat, and then really easily gain it. Their score stability lowered, and then as it figured out they're better than the threat they lowered to, it brings them back up.

What really needs to happen is an effective anti-cheat that operates both client and server side. Messing with threat and ELO ratings will have no effect on identifying and categorizing cheater.