Aroa Croft

Actual state of game

Obviously bad and even if the remake is done by launching the game in its current state (but with better graphics) it would have the same fate in terms of gameplay/population. relaunching it is very good, the game deserves it but the problem was what I warned a long time ago. The game has not been progressive, all the maps are launched directly and with it the scaling of things is lost. It was obviously better to leave two or three maps one or two years and then go up, so you let the community "grow" progressively.

Now seen the last post it goes from bad to worse, ( post done by ritual)  they are putting new gms that obviously will be the biggest trolls in the game (as it has already happened and I have proof of it, being able to demonstrate it publicly) here is the big problem of hiding the identity of those who are chosen for do this work and for this reason they act maliciously against the players, I know that later you remove bad gmst but the damage has already been done due to negligence and unnecessary concealment.

The game lacks that something that can only be done from above, from production, it's called doing things well and having love for the game. Even "fan" people put this game aside already, because obviously it's not worth spending time in its current state. Right now playing makes no sense other than "nostalgia" there is no progress or an addiction that should exist. I am sorry to be critical in my opinion but I am like that, I am not one to give applause to everything that is done as more than one person does who applauds with his ears when he sees an "ephemeral image of something" but only to what is done well and it's well done.

Everyone has their opinion, mine is this and the reason I don't play is because the game doesn't have what it should have.

With a couple of things it would help the game infinitely:

1. Change the resolution to just one resolution for everyone the same (here is the abuse with this reason from people who use a mini-screen with a giant ui that gives the whole screen hit " this is like a free cheat")

2- Cut maps and level cap ( 2-3 maps), since the population is small, make them interact more and become larger, the progression.

Good day to all

yes aroa you are your "if i cry hard enough i will get my way" shut the fuck up honestly. g1 isnt here and your not there lap dog anymore. removing content will hurt and make people no longer want to play to start and 2 forcing a "fixed" res will do no good. not everyone can afford a nice fancy monitor and have to play on something lower or does not have a good pc and needs a lower res with there monitor

what we need is this game being advertised and bug fixes/ mission rebalances. ever been to alpha? no you sit on your patootie and cry all day, reblalancing and fixing alpha would be a helpful start to it. buffing shotguns would help pvp rebalancing and fixing dome (mostly r9 and r10) would encourage people to play it. adding a new sector that's closer to s1 with a 70 level cap would drive people to play and grind with there 55s.

this game needs content not the removal of it. and you did get 1 thing right for once. that is abusive gms, and yes there has been a handful but you can not inverveiw someone and know who they are or what they intend to do.

and blood sports needs to be reverted if anything CTF is just a shitshow assault allowed for all players to play and do something ctf is pvper or GTFO. and it really shows when you got 3-4 nano medics healing 1-2 people you could not kill even with hornets

seriously aora do you think or does your skull lack a brain?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

yes aroa you are your "if i cry hard enough i will get my way" shut the fuck up honestly. g1 isnt here and your not there lap dog anymore. removing content will hurt and make people no longer want to play to start and 2 forcing a "fixed" res will do no good. not everyone can afford a nice fancy monitor and have to play on something lower or does not have a good pc and needs a lower res with there monitor

what we need is this game being advertised and bug fixes/ mission rebalances. ever been to alpha? no you sit on your patootie and cry all day, reblalancing and fixing alpha would be a helpful start to it. buffing shotguns would help pvp rebalancing and fixing dome (mostly r9 and r10) would encourage people to play it. adding a new sector that's closer to s1 with a 70 level cap would drive people to play and grind with there 55s.

this game needs content not the removal of it. and you did get 1 thing right for once. that is abusive gms, and yes there has been a handful but you can not inverveiw someone and know who they are or what they intend to do.

and blood sports needs to be reverted if anything CTF is just a shitshow assault allowed for all players to play and do something ctf is pvper or GTFO. and it really shows when you got 3-4 nano medics healing 1-2 people you could not kill even with hornets

seriously aora do you think or does your skull lack a brain?

The results are there to see, look: https://steamcharts.com/app/113420 , the population does not differ much from who plays or not with steam, I have verified it. this "faithfully proves" what I say, it's not just gossip. If you don't see it, it's because either you're ignorant or you're blind or you really lack brains

You say about the monitor or that people play with a pentium2, do you seriously believe the nonsense that you yourself say?, people use the resolution "as a free cheat", and that has happened and that will always happen. It's not fair and it never has been fair. You don't need cheatmacros or cheat anything, just by lowering the resolution you get a 1/3 screen field of view.

Oh, and the theme of escalation influences the game, and more so when a product is being launched, a reset is still "launching a product where everyone starts from 0". I think what everyone does is "kill chickens, then rats, then white crows and finally they are in the last map for a week and in a very short time you already have a character with the best of the best, this in two weeks at the most It's super fun, right? In my opinion it's not. I see you didn't see my post, the escalation occurs year after year, as it has happened in fallen earth and in a thousand other games, then content is added progressively and not "suffocation" players with content, as has been done.

You don't reply to me about the gms because you know very well what happened and that I have proof of it. But that's where what is called "transparency" comes in. My question is why hide the identity of someone who is theoretically helping the community? what is the problem?. They are very clear about hiding it and with that management policy I do not share an opinion. And I have my reasons as I have already said

Summary: with what there is now I can say to the game, go to hell, I'm not going to play it, like me there are quite a few people and as I said in the past, the game will once again be a poo with eyes played by 10. Good day

19 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

The results are there to see, look: https://steamcharts.com/app/113420 , the population does not differ much from who plays or not with steam, I have verified it. this "faithfully proves" what I say, it's not just gossip. If you don't see it, it's because either you're ignorant or you're blind or you really lack brains

You say about the monitor or that people play with a pentium2, do you seriously believe the nonsense that you yourself say?, people use the resolution "as a free cheat", and that has happened and that will always happen. It's not fair and it never has been fair. You don't need cheatmacros or cheat anything, just by lowering the resolution you get a 1/3 screen field of view.

Oh, and the theme of escalation influences the game, and more so when a product is being launched, a reset is still "launching a product where everyone starts from 0". I think what everyone does is "kill chickens, then rats, then white crows and finally they are in the last map for a week and in a very short time you already have a character with the best of the best, this in two weeks at the most It's super fun, right? In my opinion it's not. I see you didn't see my post, the escalation occurs year after year, as it has happened in fallen earth and in a thousand other games, then content is added progressively and not "suffocation" players with content, as has been done.

You don't reply to me about the gms because you know very well what happened and that I have proof of it. But that's where what is called "transparency" comes in. My question is why hide the identity of someone who is theoretically helping the community? what is the problem?. They are very clear about hiding it and with that management policy I do not share an opinion. And I have my reasons as I have already said

Summary: with what there is now I can say to the game, go to hell, I'm not going to play it, like me there are quite a few people and as I said in the past, the game will once again be a poo with eyes played by 10. Good day

well aroa it's almost like people play how they want. in a open world MMO. i have seen 55s that i saw way back in boneclaw a year or two a good. and for fuck sake you are a dense brick wall of stupid. you think that because YOU can buy a nice desktop/laptop that people are cheating? heres a hint honey. not everyone that works make a nice check some of us are not basement dwellers sucking on mommas tit for the rest of our lives, and yes the gms part is right i had a few who went unamed give out info on me they should not have. proof of this was getting pms from people about things they should not know about it

but all you do is cry, and in pvp all you do is tun unless a nano medic is brown nosing you then you act tough. hell i saw you act tough to a person in 45 gear at 55 acting like your so much better for killing them in a fight. your room to talk is very thin girl and it would be best if you shut up becuase what you know isnt much and what you see is worse then a blind man

If your going to bring input to this game do something useful for once. like host an event. gore market what ever craft and give out items. something

• Like 1

Look, I don't care what you think and obviously I'm not going to play the game, I'm too old for these games. But what I say I do with my game time perspective and my message is directed not to you but to the producers to improve. Every opinion counts and more when it comes from experience. That said, good luck to you and the game

On 9/15/2022 at 12:44 AM, cowhorseman said:

that is abusive gms, and yes there has been a handful but you can not inverveiw someone and know who they are or what they intend to do.

Dear lord, did they recruit more players into GMs recently? Tell me it ain't so.

9 hours ago, Markus_Faust said:

Dear lord, did they recruit more players into GMs recently? Tell me it ain't so.

More then likey. WOuld explain some rando pming me with info they should not have on me or someone i know. it has happened in the past. but then again this game is full of kids who are angry at the world so they could be trying to pry at me with guesses. can't prove it either way

18 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

More then likey. WOuld explain some rando pming me with info they should not have on me or someone i know. it has happened in the past. but then again this game is full of kids who are angry at the world so they could be trying to pry at me with guesses. can't prove it either way

Off to a great start I see. Can't think of a single "big" figure in the playerbase that would apply for the position and one that I wouldn't consider too petty and childish to be occupying it. Can't wait to come back to the game and be greeted with a fanfare of ear-piercing shrieks in the chat emanating from a gaggle of feral internet janitors whose behavior would make even Tiggs blush.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:10 AM, Markus_Faust said:

Off to a great start I see. Can't think of a single "big" figure in the playerbase that would apply for the position and one that I wouldn't consider too petty and childish to be occupying it. Can't wait to come back to the game and be greeted with a fanfare of ear-piercing shrieks in the chat emanating from a gaggle of feral internet janitors whose behavior would make even Tiggs blush.

what? a person who is worse then tiggs who would kill you for standing on a rock becuase you "might bug out the game". players here would never ever be that petty. trust me i would know i only have around 8k hours in this godforsaken hell hole

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

what? a person who is worse then tiggs who would kill you for standing on a rock becuase you "might bug out the game". players here would never ever be that petty. trust me i would know i only have around 8k hours in this godforsaken hell hole

It's hard to recognize sarcastic tone through text sometimes, so I'm not sure if you're being serious with this kneeslapper of yours or not.

Heya, 

If you guys are experiencing someone that is abusing their GM powers please do make sure to report it to us. However, that is hardly possible to happen as GMs do not have power enough to do anything "abusive". 

Thank you for the feedback regarding the game. 

Thanks,

Emily

17 minutes ago, Emily said:

Heya, 

If you guys are experiencing someone that is abusing their GM powers please do make sure to report it to us. However, that is hardly possible to happen as GMs do not have power enough to do anything "abusive". 

Thanks,

Emily

huh funny you show up with this. quite convenient...isnt it?

On 10/7/2022 at 7:06 PM, Emily said:

Heya, 

Thanks,

Emily

Emily, you seemed like a good sport so far, so I don't really wanna be a banana to you in particular, but honestly, your own ToS is so nebulous that it would allow the company to ban the fucking game itself for breach of conduct. What kind of actions can be classified as abuse in a system that officially states to the player that "We can do literally whatever we feel like doing"?

I'm willing to believe that you were just trying to be nice with that post, but like, do we have to pretend that none of us knows what we're talking about here?

In the end, we're just having a bit of harmless gossip, leaving us to our meanigless ramblings is the frendliest and most productive thing to do here unless you want our input to be gone from the platform altogether.

On 10/12/2022 at 12:44 AM, Markus_Faust said:

Context of this post?

GM Tiggs always carried a big hammer and called it her "Ban Hammer" IIRC.

12 hours ago, Owenator said:

it was more of a swiss army knife. used it to ban mute kick or kill anyone. for any reason at any time.

Mostly if she just didn't like you and/or was in a bad mood

On 10/26/2022 at 3:35 PM, Owenator said:

Ban Hammer is a pretty common term, I was just wondering who the trolls were in that context. It would've been funny if he meant me, but I figured asking first would be a good gesture in this situation.

Also, whaddaya know, the exact thing I called in this thread is now happening, how ever so peculiar. Wonder what factors could've made for such a wild coincidinc that matched my totally entirely unbacked assumptions.

1 hour ago, Markus_Faust said:

Ban Hammer is a pretty common term, I was just wondering who the trolls were in that context. It would've been funny if he meant me, but I figured asking first would be a good gesture in this situation.

Also, whaddaya know, the exact thing I called in this thread is now happening, how ever so peculiar. Wonder what factors could've made for such a wild coincidinc that matched my totally entirely unbacked assumptions.

what do you expect for a dead game that is basically backed by a few small groups of people who are self centered about only push for there goals.

if you expect them to be cuddley and friendly to you you got better luck hugging a catus butt naked and not getting poked