• 80% Most missions have some hacks.
    • 90% Every mission has a hacker
    • 100% Everyone is a hacker!

3 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

Anyone who is better than me is a cheater and only bronzes are real players

Like seriously...WHATS WITH THE 90%?

Maybe 5%ish cheats n thats it !

3 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

I'm in silver district and looking at all the blatant hackers still cheating/toggling cheats, wallhacking, trigger botting, aim botting, u name it. When will you serve up all these bans?

does LO realize that probably 90% of apb:r is running some form of cheat.

Until players start seeing the obvious long time cheaters getting banned, nothing is ever going to change.

where are you getting these figures? 90% of players are running some sort of cheat.. lol your delusional buddy. I would say its less than 1%

This is what happens when top players are forced to go to silver districts to get any opp. You get average Joe's fighting against gods.

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

I'm in silver district and looking at all the blatant hackers still cheating/toggling cheats, wallhacking, trigger botting, aim botting, u name it. When will you serve up all these bans?

Until players start seeing the obvious long time cheaters getting banned, nothing is ever going to change.

Or how about the phrase.....

Git Gud.

You've dethreated so much, you really aren't really Gold, sweetie. Your cheap tactics won't work against real opposition.

4 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

I hope LO is able to learn from this thread. Most players on apb:r forums are cheaters. their primary objective is to spread comments about no cheaters on apb:r.

557.gif

24 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

This is what happens when top players are forced to go to silver districts to get any opp. You get average Joe's fighting against gods.

No... NyanPowa is a RemoteDet/OSMAW/Perc/Tryhard against R9 Bronze level player.

They aren't average. They just use cheap tactics.

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee

what server u play on? citadel or jericho?

Looks like a serious case of needing to Git Gud

I still see the former cheater clans around, and they are still cheating , BE is ineffective just as FF was.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

idk where people get these numbers lol, even in fc i rarely see anyone suspicious anymore

Probably from getting face rolled most of the time. XD

Most of the time i rarely see anyone cheating, aside from a few i saw in the pas few weeks, it's a lot better then what it was. I'm pretty sure most of the opp you faced was probably just better then you're.  

I'm in silver district and looking at all the blatant hackers still cheating/toggling cheats, wallhacking, trigger botting, aim botting, u name it... probably 90% of apb:r is running some form of cheat.

MikeHell is that you? Or is that Ray? Can't keep track of them at this point.

whats with the influx in troll threads.

and why do people take these seriously

Of course they won't clean up anything. They opened the gate of hell and turned off auto-ban. Meanwhile EU is still a cheatfest.
It's getting pretty obvious that the sole purpose of this was to milk some more cash...sorry.. I mean they are in a process of tweaking BE. And people who are cheating are actually really good, they don't snap, it just looks like that because APB is TPS. Oh. And they gave game knowledge. 🍌

My bad for having any kind of expectations from LO.
How many accounts have been banned so far? I'm curious..but let me guess. 0...maybe besides those with speedhacks who were posted on forums.
But it's ok, they are checking manually on every flagged account...as thoroughly as they answer support tickets non-related to unbans. (almost  3 weeks btw...nvm my premium expired, I don't care anymore)

Edited by Sayori

6 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

orig
If LO restores the better balance of the original RTW matchmaking, scoring and threat system it won't be exceptional teams steamrolling a weaker, less epic... and derpier playerbase... so it won't "seem" like 90% of the players are hacking.  There are always going to be cheaters, esp some hack companies trying things out... hopefully LO has implemented a smart system so the playerbase doesn't have to grieve when those guys (the real cheaters) are online. As for the rest, the answer is changing the FAIL segregated threat system.  If someone is truly an epic rank 10 gold... he will surely be able to fend for himself against 2 silvers and 3 bronzies... like in original RTW and early APB system.

1 minute ago, NyanPowa said:

Based on this topic, 13 Dislike 3 Likes

81.25% Hackers

why bother examining ur position and unverified facts when you can just label everyone who disagrees as a cheater 

11 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

I hope LO is able to learn from this thread. Most players on apb:r forums are cheaters. their primary objective is to spread comments about no cheaters on apb:r.

This is the first post Ive seen thats maxed out the types of forum reactions.

New poll: should the forum have more reaction options?

Due to the poll that has been added, this topic is now moved to the off topic.

Everyone is cheating in this poll... So this make us cheaters? If this make us cheaters, then 100% of us are cheaters. :v

16 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I knew it... I knew you were cheating on me. You nice lady!

We can still share my big black banana collection.

Back with G1 we had "no naming and shaming". aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's back in the form of "bans are not broadcasted".

Telling the players who was banned makes a difference that is letting the playerbase know that action is being taken, which is something this community needs right now imho. Not broadcasting it keeps the players in the obscure and the doubt if anything is being done. But looking at it from a business standpoint that kind of move (not broadcasting) means one thing: Something to hide. Either everyone is being banned, or almost nobody is.

If I had to take the logical option, it would be that almost nobody is being banned right now, because there are more players than before, not less (if everyone is being banned we should see less people ingame, even with the mass unbans, plus peolpe would be whining on the forums), and so there is no broadcasts to show, but LO wants to keep their promise and thats why they say something is being done while hiding the broadcasts, trying to keep hope alive while they organize (or thats what i think). 

So now we have another two options: If nobody is being banned that means either it is because nobody is hacking, or just because nobody is being banned (because nothing is being done).

Lots of people agree there are still hackers running rampant and I do get them 30-40% of the missions too myself. So if many agree that there are still hackers out there then the logical option would be that nobody is being banned right now. Or at least not those hackers.

This leads me to believe that if there are that many hackers, and none of them are being banned, it may be because: BE and FF are slow. Or banning them would mean the death of the game because they are so many that make up for most of the APB playerbase.

Lets hope its because BE is slow...

7 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

at it from a business standpoint that kind of move (not broadcasting) means one thing: Something to hide. Either everyone is being banned, or almost nobody is.

No..That's not at all what it means.

(because nothing is being done).

Battle Eye is running. One of the best current Anti Cheat systems.

Lots of people agree there are still hackers running rampant

People agreeing and there being *actual* hackers are two different things.

Or banning them would mean the death of the game because they are so many that make up for most of the APB playerbase.

The game currently has it's most amount of players in years.

LO has stated multiple times why they're removed the ban broadcasting element, instead of making things up your self with this dangerous and toxic thought process I suggest actually looking into what LO is saying instead of trying to make the situation worse.

See Matt Scott's post for a summarised reference 

Edited by Asparii

MMmm I see, I haven't seen that response from Matt, thanks for clearing it out. Forgive me if I contributed to the toxicity of this community but you must understand, I'm still quite paranoid because of all the stuff that G1 did (and did not do), I experienced it first hand you know.