1. 1. How many cheaters on APB:R?

• 1% Only super elite players hack.
    • 10% Are hacks even real?
    • 30% I rarely see hackers.
    • 50% Half the missions have hackers.
    • 80% Most missions have some hacks.
    • 90% Every mission has a hacker
    • 100% Everyone is a hacker!

I'm in silver district and looking at all the blatant hackers still cheating/toggling cheats, wallhacking, trigger botting, aim botting, u name it. When will you serve up all these bans?

does LO realize that probably 90% of apb:r is running some form of cheat.

Until players start seeing the obvious long time cheaters getting banned, nothing is ever going to change.

Edited by NyanPowa
  • Like 3

don't expect results in the first couple of weeks dude, they have a lot to fix

give it time

• Like 1

Just now, NyanPowa said:

I'm in silver district and looking at all the blatant hackers still cheating/toggling cheats, wallhacking, trigger botting, aim botting, u name it. When will you serve up all these bans?

I swap between Silver and Bronze district depending on what character I'm playing and I don't see any of this.

I get the odd person that I think *might* have some sort of walls but I tend to just blame it on them seeing me from lag or sound whoring since it's so few and far between.

I've noticed players are still hackusating, and even me when I'm just spamming my opgl I get accused of walling. 

1 minute ago, NyanPowa said:

Until players start seeing the obvious long time cheaters getting banned, nothing is ever going to change.

This is why we can't have constructive discussions regarding cheaters and anti-cheat measures....

EVESRWd.jpg

• Like 9

and this is why the cheater issue isn't taken seriously if ther eis such exaggeration.

Its surely far from 90% but also far from only 1%. But I think its realiscally that one out of ten goldies is getting "assisted".

Lets just hope BE finds them and bans them quick, if it doesn't properly gets rid of them in time, we just still have all those cheaters running around on rerolls which doesn't improve stuff.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

idk where people get these numbers lol, even in fc i rarely see anyone suspicious anymore

9 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

probably 90% of apb:r is running some form of cheat.

The meme is still alive lmao

lapdalonzo is still with us in spirit my dudes

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

lapdalonzo is still with us in spirit my dudes

Ray Taylor rewards himself every time a bloated cheater% is mentioned on the forums.

15 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I hope you kept your tin foil hat my friend. 

Also, try and keep up. 

Really odd. When I play in silver district 90% of people I meet are bots and I don't mean the assisted third party software kind. 😴

Just now, TheJellyGoo said:

Really odd. When I play in silver district 90% of people I meet are bots and I don't mean the assisted third party software kind. 😴

maybe ur the bot

40 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

does LO realize that probably 90% of apb:r;
1) have better computers than I do

2) are more skilled than I am

3) spent more time on this game than I have

4) have better environmental consciousness

5) are quicker on their fingers than I am

6) are smarter than I am

7) can make more logical and strategical decisions than I can

fixed that for you.

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

maybe ur the bot

1.0 reporting in

Uhm what do you talk about? In mission districts i rarely see anyone cheating.. There are some known cheating clans and names still running around sadly but time will tick out for them once

I saw one known cheater in FC yesterday sadly he is still not banned closet but i hope one day he will pay off... But for me game feels cleaner than in last few years

58 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I see your 90% and I raise you 100%. 100 % APB players cheat. 
giphy.gif

I hope LO is able to learn from this thread. Most players on apb:r forums are cheaters. their primary objective is to spread comments about no cheaters on apb:r.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I hope LO is able to learn from this thread. Most players on apb:r forums are cheaters. their primary objective is to spread comments about no cheaters on apb:r.

this is what peak mental performance looks like folks, take notes

Can't tell if trolling. It's becoming more and more difficult by the day.

You still got your private cheaters out there and I know some of the hacker forums are still scratching their heads on how to bypass Battle eye but 90% that's just way to much. I think they will cull them out for sure probably not the private cheats but the others will get shut down eventually 

Edited by Fruitini
Apple pie

39 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I knew it... I knew you were cheating on me. You nice lady!

3 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

90% of what?

EVESRWd.jpg

(again)

You say for yourself

If you take into account mouse pads as hardware cheats, you may actually be right.