YouKnowWhoItIs

Apb rework

I have heard things about  a new  apb reloaded coming  and my only question is if you plan on scraping apb reloaded and only keeping the customization side and getting rid of all of the  contacts / progress / items / cars etc that would decrease population as soon as you released the new game and my thought is maybe you guy's could come up with a process such as it's like refunds but its more like ingame currency for people who have spent tons of money on this game and basically it would be like a compensation method of keeping old players   that have spent tons of money on this game another way of keeping population is figuring out how to transfer account data from character to character that way people do not  entirely lose everything such as money   themes and songs if you plan on remaking apb  i would suggest that you also make it more with story driven and   more new comer welcome also i believe with this game that has great potentional it is the only game of its kind to have unique customization such as clothing designing car designing theme making song making and so on i liked the concept of it i just feel it needs more diffrent types of game modes such as one map could be open world  free for all like riot except they had teams or like the halloween event   that g1 had where people had to work together to survive then you could have a whole new rework of missions and maybe make voice chat exist in the next upcoming apb .

Dont worry man filler1  filler2  filler3  filler4  filler5  filler6  filler7  filler8  filler9  filler10  filler11  filler12  filler13  filler14  filler15  filler16  filler17  filler18  filler19  filler20 apb is not going anywhere filler21  filler22  filler23 filler24  filler25  filler26 filler27 filler28 filler29 filler30 filler31 filler32 filler33 filler34 filler35 filler36 filler37 filler38 filler39 filler40 they are just upgrading the engine  filler41 filler42 filler43 filler44 filler45 filler46 filler47 filler48 filler48 filler49 filler50 filler51 filler52 filler53 filler54 filler55 filler56 filler57  filler58 filler59 filler60 so the game will run better filler61 filler62 filler63 filler64 filler65 filler66 filler67 filler68 filler69(nice) filler70 filler71 filler72 filler73 filler74 filler75 filler76 filler77 filler78 filler79 filler80 after which they will most likely start adding new content again (hopefully) filler81 filler82 filler83 filler84 filler85 filler86 filler87 filler88 filler89(nice) filler90 filler91 filler92 filler93 filler94 filler95 filler96 filler97 filler98 filler99 filler100 so no compensation needed .

On 9/10/2022 at 4:45 AM, FakeBungo said:

this game is dead forever so long as LO owns it

Epfau8SUwAAp6BM.png