Empress_EDI

Advanced Launcher

Any info on this? I'd like to use it but obviously don't want to be banned for making the game easier to run.

This kind of thread's been made tons of times. The Advanced Launcher is re-approved.

• Thanks 1

Maybe not the best place to post this but, I was running 2 accounts the other day off advance launcher and they both have different graphical settings(same launcher), I tried to re-save the settings on the advance launcher but both accounts seem to have different settings, have anyone encountered this? I was hoping to run the same settings for both accounts.

9 minutes ago, MagicPancake said:

Maybe not the best place to post this but, I was running 2 accounts the other day off advance launcher and they both have different graphical settings(same launcher), I tried to re-save the settings on the advance launcher but both accounts seem to have different settings, have anyone encountered this? I was hoping to run the same settings for both accounts.

Each character has their own settings folder I believe. I'm not sure how the advanced launcher sets settings though.

Edited by Spudinskes

Use the god damn search button, jeez