Ritual

09/07 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone! Breaking your daily activity for your favorite weekly event: Maintenance Announcement.

Our weekly maintenance will begin at 9 AM UTC on Wednesday (09/07). The maintenance is expected to last a typical period of 2 to 4 hours. As always, this also includes regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

Same time, next week. Cheers!

P.S: Original thread can be found in Game Updates

Thanks for posting, but I can't play APB right now as I am playing League of Legends.

big news for wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be cool if the server blew up when the guys clicks the reset button, oh my where will the sweatys go to chat bash

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I am playing League of Legends.

yea apb is so boring compare to dat 🤭

Hello I’m a console apb player I play ps4 and I want to know when will apb on console get updated I know it’s sometime after the pc updates but is there a exact date time? And I think we should get the merge on console and pc on social Districts because console is losing more players today there was 3 2 in social baylan is dead and missions are also dead we need the social merge then they can update pc. 

1 hour ago, DropAopp said:

Hello I’m a console apb player I play ps4 and I want to know when will apb on console get updated I know it’s sometime after the pc updates but is there a exact date time? And I think we should get the merge on console and pc on social Districts because console is losing more players today there was 3 2 in social baylan is dead and missions are also dead we need the social merge then they can update pc. 

I don't want to hear console players.