locz

BATTLEYE KICKED ME.

Battleye kick me reason: disallowed program AUTOIT.  don't use these programs. What should i do?  How do i find .ahk file or autoit program?

Merged.

2 hours ago, locz said:

Баттл кинь меня причина: запрещена программа AUTOIT. не используйте эти программы. Что я должен делать? Как найти файл .ahk или программу autoit?

2 hours ago, locz said:

Battleye kick me reason: disallowed program AUTOIT.  don't use these programs. What should i do?  How do i find .ahk file or autoit program?

Merged.

Did you try turning off your cheat?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, locz said:

Merged.

are you using an equalizer? I use Peace and when I have it running in the back ground when I forget to close it, BE kicks me for the same reason : AUTOIT after like 5 min.

Had the same issue.

In task manager, turning Peace audio equalizer software off worked in my case.

I tried turning off everything else that seemed to be related to hotkeys and such (I've read it on different forums that this might be the case) but nothing worked. Trying @Chabbo's suggestion actually gave me results and it doesn't kick me after 4-5 minutes.

On a sidenote, How does one manage to program an anti-cheat in a way that it kicks because of an audio equalizer software?

EDIT: Validated that the kick was due to only Peace equalizer software. I restarted computer and only turned off Peace software and the game doesn't kick me anymore.

Edited by deadboy9955
Validated my reasoning

14 hours ago, deadboy9955 said:

Had the same issue.

In task manager, turning Peace audio equalizer software off worked in my case.

I tried turning off everything else that seemed to be related to hotkeys and such (I've read it on different forums that this might be the case) but nothing worked. Trying @Chabbo's suggestion actually gave me results and it doesn't kick me after 4-5 minutes.

On a sidenote, How does one manage to program an anti-cheat in a way that it kicks because of an audio equalizer software?

EDIT: Validated that the kick was due to only Peace equalizer software. I restarted computer and only turned off Peace software and the game doesn't kick me anymore.

I think it might be because Peace inject in to your system or something similar too it (not 100% sure) And the anti cheat detects unusual activity.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:47 AM, Chabbo said:

I think it might be because Peace inject in to your system or something similar too it (not 100% sure) And the anti cheat detects unusual activity.

Peace is built with Autoit.

You could try using Voicemeeter for an equalizer. It works for me with APB.

2 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Peace is built with Autoit.

You could try using Voicemeeter for an equalizer. It works for me with APB.

Oh its only kicks me if I accidently leave it open, I just need to set my new setting and click done. After I close it I have never been kicked.

Edited by Chabbo