Colby .45 ap if you want to be a sweaty boy and try hard every time just like 99% of gold player base. But you need to have a good and steady fps if you want to use it. Otherwise I would recommend something unique and fun like scout. Takes some time to getting used to it though.

I personally always liked whisper and seen it as a direct upgrade of oca when it comes to accuracy. Golden act44 is usable too unlike the garbage f2p variant. But that's just me, I like OG guns...

Edited by Weaboos

To answer OP,

Rent weapons from contacts. Learn your play style so you can match the weapon to it. There is no best weapon.

And here's my rant on the Cobly .45.

The Colby .45 is popular because most of the other secondaries have been nerfed, or don't have the performance outside their small niche.

ACT44 and Cobly RSA got mobility nerfed with the sprint shoot delay being linked to the rate of fire. RFP-9 was over nerfed after initially being over buffed. Showstopper was nerfed. The N-FA 9 and S-AS PDW have too low of accuracy be effective over 15M. The FBW has more bloom so it cannot achieve minimum time to kill at it's max range of 30M, otherwise it's a good competitor due to the faster draw time and minimal recoil.

The OCA Nano kinda competes with the .45, but you're restricted to the 'Connoiseur' until R195. It has mobility sling which increases the draw time. You can get 3 shots off with the .45 before you can shoot the 'Connoiseur'. Then when you are R195+, there's a 1/1000 chance you get a weapon daily activity, and even then 2 of 4 of those Nanos have mobility sling.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

f you don't have it the .45 is a must buy

Ya but if we tell everyone the dev will Neryk it. cookie is right if your gonna buy, get a .45

ps. That mack aint Me

8 hours ago, BlatMan said:

The OCA Nano kinda competes with the .45, but you're restricted to the 'Connoiseur' until R195. It has mobility sling which increases the draw time. You can get 3 shots off with the .45 before you can shoot the 'Connoiseur'. Then when you are R195+, there's a 1/1000 chance you get a weapon daily activity, and even then 2 of 4 of those Nanos have mobility sling.

what? no, the legendary nano connoisseur comes with a silencer, not a mobile sling. it however still has a long equip time of 0.8 seconds so you might aswell use fbw for that and many more reasons (less shots to kill etc)

Edited by Yeedman
why the fuck can i not say patootie
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Yeedman said:

what? no, the legendary nano connoisseur comes with a silencer, not a mobile sling. it however still has a long equip time of 0.8 seconds so you might aswell use fbw for that and many more reasons (less shots to kill etc)

I must have mixed them up. Doesn't help that they're named the same.

17 hours ago, Yeedman said:

That gun was so broken when it was introduced. Nerfed once enough boxes were sold. Ah nostalgia...

On 9/6/2022 at 2:36 PM, Mack da Maniak said:

Any suggestions for purchase a weapon? Wich weapon is more reliable?

Chúchú.

I've got the colby acp. 45 

On 9/6/2022 at 4:04 PM, CookiePuss said:

if you don't have it the .45 is a must buy
just my opinion 

.45 is a good one for sure if you don't want to spend money on the game period, otherwise I would try and get something quirky that can't be bought through the armas shop. But thats just me

.45 with Chambered round mod is a blast.
Easily a top 10 gun in terms of gameplay.

Agrotech PR1 (better than PR2)

Colby 45
CSG PR1 (or TAS)
OCA-Whisper PR1
Oscar 3 slots

Are all good choices.

Dunno if you can grab it but honestly I loved using the ATAC 424

It was my go to for mowing down dudes.  I'm certain there are far better picks.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:40 AM, EerieEric said:

Dunno if you can grab it but honestly I loved using the ATAC 424

It was my go to for mowing down dudes.  I'm certain there are far better picks.

i purely used the ATAC just for the aesthetics lol

Don't know if it shoots and sounds like before, but it was genuinely gun to use

close-range: Raptor 45 is fun, (PMG/OCA/CSG if you like easy kills with zero effort)

mid-range: VAS-R2 (aka N-TEC) effective and pretty easy to learn

long-range: Obeya very good, Scout best

max-range: DMR or PSR (aka N-HVR 762)

never mind the 'Legendary' weapons they're all trash

924a0339a5bf2f71b4721f410b60c1ed.jpg