Sign in to follow this  
JackBauer

Battlefield 5

I Know many of you gonna say Battlefield has not been the same since BF3 or BC2 or that you dont trust EA cause of lootboxes and Star Wars battlefront 2 being poop in beginning. But idk bout you guys but ive been dieing for a WW2 game with the frostbite engine so bad. Can you imagine Shermans, Tigers, Panthers, STUKAs, P51s, BF109s, Thompsons, Mp40s, STG44s on the frostbite engine. I Can already see myself being super good on BF5 with a good K.D and score! If you not excited about BF5. Give me 5mins of your time and tell me what is wrong with BF5 in this amazing video presentation of gameplay!? 

6 hours ago, JackBauer said:

I Know many of you gonna say Battlefield has not been the same since BF3 or BC2 or that you dont trust EA cause of lootboxes and Star Wars battlefront 2 being poop in beginning. But idk bout you guys but ive been dieing for a WW2 game with the frostbite engine so bad. Can you imagine Shermans, Tigers, Panthers, STUKAs, P51s, BF109s, Thompsons, Mp40s, STG44s on the frostbite engine. I Can already see myself being super good on BF5 with a good K.D and score! If you not excited about BF5. Give me 5mins of your time and tell me what is wrong with BF5 in this amazing video presentation of gameplay!? 

It's another ww2 game that isn't set in world war 2 (realistically)

Cough calls itself codww2 and has nothing to do with ww2 story*

Game play looks fine i guess but not interested in battlefield since 3.

VlBPBD0.png

just got invited. Soo hyped haha

Edited by JackBauer

Sign in to follow this