We are banning for hacking and cheating

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

does not change a single thing about the cheater issue not having ch
having charmeleon?

Just now, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

does not change a single thing about the cheater issue not having ch
having charmeleon?
funny, there was a weid lag in the forum and only half the post was transmitted :D  or it was my brain lagging, who knows.

7 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

does not change a single thing about the cheater issue not having changed, and if they want to manually check everyone, good luck, that probably piles up as hard as the current support issue given they investigate this properly, it will take time, and thats gonna be a lot more than people need rerolling. So if we don't get some automated bans on the most basic things even nothing will really change.
We just explained that we do have auto bans.

49 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
57 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

does not change a single thing about the cheater issue not having changed, and if they want to manually check everyone, good luck, that probably piles up as hard as the current support issue given they investigate this properly, it will take time, and thats gonna be a lot more than people need rerolling. So if we don't get some automated bans on the most basic things even nothing will really change.
We just explained that we do have auto bans.

you explained they are temp bans, and those are virtually useless.

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

we just explained why they do temp bans, and how - so far as we know - 100% of them have transitioned to permanent bans

its not like these people are just being banned for 30 seconds and then orbit gets around to it when they feel like it

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

As they already explained, BE currently temp bans the suspected player, while the temp ban is in place, a LO Staff member looks at the ban and the data, then either issues a perma ban or unbans and issues a apoligy, however as Matt has said, of those who have been caught by BE and issued the temp ban, then after investigation by LO had their accounts perma banned.

All it is is a system that allows time for a real person to look over the data before effectively making it a perma ban,  last thing LO wants a system that automaticly throws out Perma bans with no sort of investigation by a real person, you know that same system GF used before except was highly ineffective due to A no interaction by staff, and B well it not being battleeye.

there is no 100% anticheat is the point, with  /report and vid you can see who is cheating. all you have to do is look at the vids out there and you see the cheaters bragging.  Back with RTW, the GM sis their job and watch the /report ed and saw for them selves  that they were indeed cheating.  little orbit needs to lose their fear that they will loose too many players if they ban all the cheaters because just like every other game, the cheaters will kill the game and drive away new players. 

there are more sub 50 re-rolled cheats than ever before.  all of the old cheat clans have come back stronger and are openly recruiting cheaters.  Back when the GMs held to the rule : grouping with a cheater is exploiting the cheaters' cheats and would ban clans the problem did not exist. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AveragePlayer said:

there is no 100% anticheat is the point, with  /report and vid you can see who is cheating. all you have to do is look at the vids out there and you see the cheaters bragging.  Back with RTW, the GM sis their job and watch the /report ed and saw for them selves  that they were indeed cheating.  little orbit needs to lose their fear that they will loose too many players if they ban all the cheaters because just like every other game, the cheaters will kill the game and drive away new players. 

there are more sub 50 re-rolled cheats than ever before.  all of the old cheat clans have come back stronger and are openly recruiting cheaters.  Back when the GMs held to the rule : grouping with a cheater is exploiting the cheaters' cheats and would ban clans the problem did not exist. 

They gave much space for cheaters... the unbanning was a big welcome to them within the weak ban policy. Is like i said, zero tolerance and show firm and confident on erasing them quick and steady.
Do they have fun cheating? Hire people that have fun spotting and banning them, 24hs a day. Do they make a profit for selling cheats and ruin the game? Sue sue sue.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AveragePlayer said:

with  /report and vid you can see who is cheating

Can you explain that a bit better, please?

3 hours ago, AveragePlayer said:

with  /report and vid you can see who is cheating

With your post I can see that you are just mad because outplayed by better player.

BattlEye is strong enough on it's own to wipe 99.9% of free, public and pay2cheats at this time.

13 minutes ago, The Suspect said:
With your post I can see that you are just mad because outplayed by better player.

BattlEye is strong enough on it's own to wipe 99.9% of free, public and pay2cheats at this time.
not private tho

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:
1 hour ago, The Suspect said:

not private tho
No private cheats in APB.

6 hours ago, Excalibur! said:
Is like i said, zero tolerance and show firm and confident on erasing them quick and steady.

Last update we had, 100% of BE temp bans had been made permanent. 

3 hours ago, The Suspect said:

Source?

1 hour ago, wibsey said:

Is that a joke?

Source?

You're kinda late, it's Global Offensive since 2012.

Is that a joke?

1. All p2c providers disabled their cheats.
2. AHK/Autoit memes aren't working anymore because BE blocks winapi so no more color trigger/aim assists and macros.
3. After BE there was massive skill drop amongst some "known" players which are now going negative all the time.
4. If you prove me wrong with actual evidence of working AND publicly available to download/buy cheats I can gift you $420 in game money on any server :~)

6 minutes ago, The Suspect said:
You're kinda late, it's Global Offensive since 2012.
  1. All p2c providers disabled their cheats.
2. AHK/Autoit memes aren't working anymore because BE blocks winapi so no more color trigger/aim assists and macros.
3. After BE there was massive skill drop amongst some "known" players which are now going negative all the time.
4. If you prove me wrong with actual evidence of working AND publicly available to download/buy cheats I can gift you $420 in game money on any server :~)
So, when I DM you private and public cheats for APB, you are gonna put $420 in my paypal?

Dont get me wrong, I wish everything you said was true, but other than AHK you are simply incorrect. 

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
So, when I DM you private and public cheats for APB, you are gonna put $420 in my paypal?

Dont get me wrong, I wish everything you said was true, but other than AHK you are simply incorrect. 
Hold your Tiggs, I mean horses. Real world money trading is against ToS, so yeah, after you pm me WORKING and PUBLICLY available to download CHEAT (not some shitty virus/scam with false advertising and 2018 registered whois domain) I will gift you $420 ingame money. :~)

Now, lets talk about so called "private". Do you even know what means "private"? Yea, sure, there are some skilled coders that can get around BE but will they PUBLICLY advertise their success and give out such information to randoms (no offense) like you? Private means very few people like coder and his close friends know about and have access to it.
Pay-to-cheat IS NOT a private cheat, now you know the difference.

A lot of pasters and trolls pretending to be "cheaters" or have "working" and "private" cheats who are either messing with network packets to fakelag/lagswitch (which gives you more disadvantages than advantages and imo is not a cheat) or are good players without cheats and just trolling salty silvers after beating them.

I mean, yeah, you can pay and sig your own driver to cheat in game with 1k peak online but do those kids have enough money and most important, coding skills to write one and successfully utilize to bypass BE?

1 minute ago, The Suspect said:
Hold your Tiggs, I mean horses. Real world money trading is against ToS, so yeah, after you pm me WORKING and PUBLICLY available to download CHEAT (not some shitty virus/scam with false advertising and 2018 registered whois domain) I will gift you $420 ingame money. :~)

Now, lets talk about so called "private". Do you even know what means "private"? Yea, sure, there are some skilled coders that can get around BE but will they PUBLICLY advertise their success and give out such information to randoms (no offense) like you? Private means very few people like coder and his close friends know about and have access to it.
Pay-to-cheat IS NOT a private cheat, now you know the difference.

A lot of pasters and trolls pretending to be "cheaters" or have "working" and "private" cheats who are either messing with network packets to fakelag/lagswitch (which gives you more disadvantages than advantages and imo is not a cheat) or are good players without cheats and just trolling salty silvers after beating them.

I mean, yeah, you can pay and sig your own driver to cheat in game with 1k peak online but do those kids have enough money and most important, coding skills to write one and successfully utilize to bypass BE?
$420 in game.... thanks for wasting my time.

But yes, both public BE bypass APB cheats exist, Ive sent the links to Support, and even one incredibly expensive private cheat which will likely never be caught by BE since so few will use it exists.
BE is good, there is no doubt. But if you honestly believe what you have posted, I feel bad for you.

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
$420 in game.... thanks for wasting my time.
It's not wasting, $420 will be added to your ingame money counter, isn't it what every swagger wants? Limited offer so HURRY UP to BLAZE IT xD

BE is good, there is no doubt. But if you honestly believe what you have posted, I feel bad for you.
I feel the same when you blindly believe in everything what pasters who can't even code "hello world app" write.

even one incredibly expensive private cheat which will likely never be caught by BE since so few will use it exists.
BE wiped 99.9% of APB cheats and it's a fact. If few nerds are still cheating, who cares? It isn't like before where half of matches were group of 3 maxranks and one 180 fov low rank ragebot who carries them and FC was literally a HvH district with at least 2-3 ragehackers on each side.

3 hours ago, The Suspect said:
It's not wasting, $420 will be added to your ingame money counter, isn't it what every swagger wants? Limited offer so HURRY UP to BLAZE IT xD
  I feel the same when you blindly believe in everything what pasters who can't even code "hello world app" write.
  BE wiped 99.9% of APB cheats and it's a fact. If few nerds are still cheating, who cares? It isn't like before where half of matches were group of 3 maxranks and one 180 fov low rank ragebot who carries them and FC was literally a HvH district with at least 2-3 ragehackers on each side.

I hate to bring math into this, but how many APB cheats do you think there were?
Lets say there is only 1 cheat still working. That means there would have had to have been 1000 cheats working before for your "99.9%" to be correct.
Yes, it is much better, Jericho is especially good right now.
Also, Ive notcared about cheaters in quite some time. Im decent enough at the game and usually run in premades so it hardly matters if my opp is cheating. But thats not the case for everyone. Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I hate to bring math into this, but how many APB cheats do you think there were?
Lets say there is only 1 cheat still working. That means there would have had to have been 100 cheats working before for your "99.9%" to be correct.
Yes, it is much better, Jericho is especially good right now.
Also, Ive notcared about cheaters in quite some time. Im decent enough at the game and usually run in premades so it hardly matters if my opp is cheating. But thats not the case for everyone.
OoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
I remember Calculus... never again.... never... then I took Calculus Based Physics....

don't even need it for a CS Major, maybe a little with Djikstra's Algorithm, but that really just requires a table, some time, and logic.

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I don't think, I know. There were like 9 unique pay2cheats which were sold under different names, shitton of renamed pastes from leaked source and even more AHK/Autoit "cheats".
You wanna count all those renamed pastes? That's on you, if you like "math".

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Also, Ive notcared about cheaters in quite some time. Im decent enough at the game and usually run in premades so it hardly matters if my opp is cheating. But thats not the case for everyone.
That's not the case when you want to chill in FC without tryharding CJ3 OCA. Missions are meh, G1 made my friendlist offline and soloing sucks.

It's getting better since LO/BE, people are coming back, some "big" players are now getting shredded like newbies while good players who weren't cheating are as good as before. If LO don't give up, in the end we might get our perfect APB.

1 hour ago, The Suspect said:
I don't think, I know. There were like 9 unique pay2cheats which were sold under different names, shitton of renamed pastes from leaked source and even more AHK/Autoit "cheats".
You wanna count all those renamed pastes? That's on you, if you like "math".
  That's not the case when you want to chill in FC without tryharding CJ3 OCA. Missions are meh, G1 made my friendlist offline and soloing sucks.

It's getting better since LO/BE, people are coming back, some "big" players are now getting shredded like newbies while good players who weren't cheating are as good as before. If LO don't give up, in the end we might get our perfect APB.
Well your math sucks, but whatevs.
Yes, numbers went up in May and June, but went down this month because servers were so fucked.
I havent seen any good players who arent still good, but maybe thats just me.
LO wont give up, they just bought G1, they need it to succeed. As for how successful they will be, that remains to be seen.

Anyways, my health is poor and I need a nap. Take care homie. Edited by CookiePuss

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
I hate to bring math into this... there is only 1 cheat still working... have been 100 cheats working before for your "99.9% to be correct....

Ingame I would have said "L2P"
But how to flame in a Forum ? ^^
L2School? L2Math? ah choose yourself an rnd flame 🙂

/*bigmouth mode off ^^

Baemmbaemm

14 hours ago, The Suspect said:

ROFL... 
Ok, you first have to remember what the banned cheats types are: 
1: Hacks
2:Exploits
3:Bots (from the GM post, any macro or anything that mimics a macro}

BE only deals with hacks (modified game files)

BE can not detect the other 99% of cheats.
Exploits:  such as Greys (ghosting), glitching items, grouping with a cheater, fast carry a heavy, etc... (anything or action that is taking advantage of flaws in the game (programming, content  or models)

Bots: the use of a macro or anything that mimics a macro.  I remember back in the early days, after 3 warnings,  /report ing a player that had bound their fire button to the mouse wheel.  A GM whispered me  and after explaining what the guy was doing, the GM banned the guy for 2 hours telling him to unbind all macros and if he ever was caught again using bots, the ban would be permanent. That player is still around today and never and any cheats since.

Warning bans work, and should be used more for non-hack cheaters as most be leave that only hacks are cheats.

7 minutes ago, AveragePlayer said:

Bots: the use of a macro or anything that mimics a macro.  I remember back in the early days, after 3 warnings,  /report ing a player that had bound their fire button to the mouse wheel.  A GM whispered me  and after explaining what the guy was doing, the GM banned the guy for 2 hours telling him to unbind all macros and if he ever was caught again using bots, the ban would be permanent. That player is still around today and never and any cheats since.

well now we know that you’re full of shit lol

youre either lying or you managed to find the single most inept GM the game has ever had