MattScott

We are banning for hacking and cheating

15 hours ago, Lixil said:

Let me remind all of you that pointing fingers accusing people of cheating/bans is NOT ALLOWED on these forums.

10 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Please ban cheater,it starts getting ridiculous

🙂

8 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Please stop,.... you sound like a kid wanna protect his wannabe progamer cheater friends,,,all the same

Shows what you know, Tobii doesnt have any friends.

6LT5EOF.gif

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 11:02 PM, CookiePuss said:

I normally wouldn't put someone on blast, but it seems far too many people have far too much faith in Fairfight as used by old G1... so I'm just gonna leave this here.

3hzyMYu.png

Except mattscott knew exactly what to do to trigger a ban. 

Even if it was that easy to stumble into why werent there more people banned? Also if it was that easy you could just change the parameter settings to make it harder to stumble across.

And then if if it was that easy to know the problem why was it so hard to give back peoples items or verify bans?

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Even if it was that easy to stumble into why werent there more people banned? Also if it was that easy you could just change the parameter settings to make it harder to stumble across.

And then if if it was that easy to know the problem why was it so hard to give back peoples items or verify bans?

he didnt say whether it was just a single false ban issue, and i think theyve already said a huge amount of bans didnt have proper documentation attached so theres no way to know who was banned for being legit

1 hour ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Very true. 

17,000+ accounts were banned

Yes, that is likely true, though its only a guess from me.

Since I can only guess, I would say going through 17,000+ bans manually would have been too much work. 

tl;dr yes Matt knew exactly how to trigger a false ban aside from that, I know nothing

Edited by CookiePuss

if you can surefire trigger a ban without cheating or using other external software - isn't that just proving the point that fairfight might've been a bit too harsh?

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

if you can surefire trigger a ban without cheating or using other external software - isn't that just proving the point that fairfight might've been a bit too harsh?

harsh, no. wrong, yes. 🙂

1 hour ago, Tobii said:

harsh, no. wrong, yes. 🙂

Just no? FF has clientside detection methods for years A lot streamers was banned due clientside detection and you cant triger it without cheating, thats it. Now you guys trying to save ur *ss just by saying this bans was false positive lol, Ofc it is possible to abuse something to trigger ban based on serverside detection but normaly no one will do that. To be sure ss detection only works vs rage cheaters with 180 fov aimbot 

Do i need post that screenshot with Tiggs words again? How many people should do this so you will admit the truth?

Edited by Mono
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mono said:

A lot streamers was banned due clientside detection and you cant triger it without cheating, thats it.

And you worked for G1 and know exactly for what and how people were banned? Damn, those conspiracy theories straight outta ffbans circlejerk.

18 minutes ago, Mono said:

Tiggs words

If her words were true and FairFight was actually reliable, current team wouldn't have to unban EVERYONE.

15 minutes ago, The Suspect said:

And you worked for G1 and know exactly for what and how people were banned? Damn, those conspiracy theories straight outta ffbans circlejerk.

If her words were true and FairFight was actually reliable, current team wouldn't have to unban EVERYONE.

4:19 G1 add FF clientside logic

4:20 "Big namers" start receviing bans 

Now sum that

You said it, not me. They unban even rage cheaters so what? they was banned by mistake? In other side what the point to lie for Tiggs?  its just about increasing online + no one will spend time on checking every single account from 17k

Edited by Mono

15 minutes ago, Mono said:

4:19 G1 add FF clientside logic

Again, quote me post of your glorified Tiggs where she says "WE ADDED CLIENTSIDE LOGIC TO FAIRFIGHT". Can you, huh?

15 minutes ago, Mono said:

They unban even rage cheaters so what? they was banned by mistake?

They also banned bunch of silvers who stood in social 24/7 and had kdr of a brick, so what? They were aimbotting symbols in music editor?

49 minutes ago, Mono said:

Just no? FF has clientside detection methods for years A lot streamers was banned due clientside detection and you cant triger it without cheating, thats it. Now you guys trying to save ur *ss just by saying this bans was false positive lol, Ofc it is possible to abuse something to trigger ban based on serverside detection but normaly no one will do that. To be sure ss detection only works vs rage cheaters with 180 fov aimbot 

Do i need post that screenshot with Tiggs words again? How many people should do this so you will admit the truth?

Please do post what Tiggs said, because that makes it true! Because Tiggs said it!

You know what else is true? Tiggs used fairfight as her little personal tool, hence why they had to reverse bans. 😉

FF wasn't just set up incorrectly, it was used for personal agendas too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Suspect said:

Again, quote me post of your glorified Tiggs where she says "WE ADDED CLIENTSIDE LOGIC TO FAIRFIGHT". Can you, huh?

They also banned bunch of silvers who stood in social 24/7 and had kdr of a brick, so what? They were aimbotting symbols in music editor?

No one can stop them cheating on alt accounts, doesent seems you know about HWID based bans that does exist in APB.

Lol? Maybe you also  need source code of it so every p2c will fix it in 1hr? Did you heared urself?

For obivious reasons no one will post things like this so p2c devs wont notice anything untill banwave. I just know about it due reversing this parts of game.

Edited by Mono

6 minutes ago, Mono said:

HWID based bans

Tiggs also claimed that they do not re-ban people if they re-roll.. Just putting that out there.

but you seem like a "smart" lad, I am sure you knew that already. :^)

Tiggs didn't know her head from her a--hole. At this point quoting her or acting like she ever knew what the hell was going on makes you an idiot.

Edited by Ohshii
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Tiggs also claimed that they do not re-ban people if they re-roll.. Just putting that out there.

There were period when they didn't use HWID to ban ppl, some p2c even remove their HWID spoofer

This does not cancel the fact that ppl start receving bans after g1 add clientside detection

Edited by Mono

1 minute ago, Mono said:

There were period when they didn't use HWID to ban ppl, some p2c even remove their HWID spoofer

What period was that? after 20-04-2017? :^)

8 hours ago, Mono said:

what words?

FF was mainly manual show and you could witness that during last christmas when Tiggs got bored on her days off. 

12 hours ago, Tobii said:

She did once ban a guy for using the fart emote on her in Social, and justified it based on him having been a reroll previously banned, as "ban evasion."  Just goes to show how corrupt and inconsistent G1's policies were. Anyway my take on all this is cheaters gonna cheat, BE can be bypassed thru paid programs temporarily, and cheaters gonna reroll.  The HOPE for this game is coming in the planned engine and coding upgrades which will make all kinds of current cheats obsolete... and being a small player base, newer cheats will be hella expensive and therefore rare.

Since everything is changing, the sorta general amnesty and acknowledgment of false bans was totally appropriate.  Everyone has a new chance.... but the playing field won't be completely fair until the major fixes are underway.  hopefully the fixes make the game great and bring back population.

• Like 1

imagine thinking a scoreboard screenshot will support your point

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

imagine shilling in every cheater thread

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

While not impossible, someone going 24-2-4 is a bit sketchy.  In a perfect world players who perform "too good" consistently out of norm should be spectated periodically.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hey! said:

While not impossible, someone going 24-2-4 is a bit sketchy.  In a perfect world players who perform "too good" consistently out of norm should be spectated periodically.

Also consider the fact abstract has housed closet cheaters before. Also few of the person deaths were because his teammates killed him due to him going bounty.