MattScott

We are banning for hacking and cheating

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

stfn.gif

I'm beginning to enjoy the troll accounts on here.

the only troll account here is yours.

So, the bottom line is:
Don't cheat or violate TOS in any way and Lixil (or other LO employee) won't ban you.

Edited by Saxtus

11 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

the only troll account here is yours.

"Does LO realize that probably 90% of forums is a troll account."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Regenance said:

Excuse me, are you apart of LO or just wannabe mod here?

Neither....

The only reason im being nice is because i already got a soft warning from Lixil for raging on another guy on a thread i posted a few days back... [ So...i really really dont want another one]....

This is why nobody is nice to you 🙂,whenever someone is nice to you [due to different reasons], you JUST cant accept that someone is being nice to you, you try to find a negative/bad reason to explain why someone is being good to you.

Maybe learn to enjoy the little things you get in your life, then you might feel a lot better. 🙂 

If you have any question regarding how i am acting post or replying, shoot me a PM instead of derailing the thread... 

If you wondering about the color part, some people like using GIFS, i like using colors. Thats it !  If you are hating this colored format, then by all means shoot me a PM and i wont use colors when replying to you !

Also scrap that "VET"part, nobody gives a flying poop about how long you played the game or how much money you spent on this game. There are better players than you, Its just that they are MUCH MUCH better than you.  My dear princess, just understand that n move along n any player who is better than you IS NOT A CHEATER.

Also pretty sure someone is butthurt n down voting random posts from me.... If you are reading this, then understand that i simply dont give a crap about a random green number under my name.  If you think down voting bunch of posts will "SHOW ME" <something> then by all means keep on doing it !   [YOU as in whoever is downvoting]

1 hour ago, NyanPowa said:

confirmed cheater.

Please dont tell anyone :l , i will be nice to you ❤️ 

Edited by Thelnformer

In other news.. today i was finally unbanned, ever since getting manual banned by 1 of the powerhungry GM's in financial back in 2015.  Now i can login again and make more music and symbols :')

Just now, DrTilt said:

In other news.. today i was finally unbanned, ever since getting manual banned by 1 of the powerhungry GM's in financial back in 2015.  Now i can login again and make more music and symbols :')

congratulations random internet stranger

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

congratulations random internet stranger

He's not a stranger... He just uses another account to browse on forums...

BXNNXD meet DrTilt aka Keshi. Keshi aka DrTilt meet BXNNXD

:)

Just now, Keshi said:

He's not a stranger... He just uses another account to browse on forums...

BXNNXD meet DrTilt aka Keshi. Keshi aka DrTilt meet BXNNXD

🙂

who?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

who?

Well i tried, hope he doesnt get mad i tried either

So DrTilt = Keshi?

Back on subject...

Well I hope it does run already - as of now paid cheaters providers seem to gone into counter-offensive.

Had few matches with questionable people. And while I do understand that some action might look like hacks... I talk about kind of people who just are hit-them-all-no-miss and are of kind to do things which normal player wouldn't do because they don't work, yet in their hand they are always perfectly pulled off (for logical reasons - like jumping shooting with N-TEC 5). Some even showed behaviour like they were aware of their surrounding all the time (Knew that behind wall or building was opposition coming at him from other side - aka. patootie knowledge as I call it (cause from where else he can know that?)).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saxtus said:

So DrTilt = Keshi?

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Saxtus said:

So DrTilt = Keshi?

10 minutes ago, Keshi said:

giphy.gif

I'm confused

12 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Is Battleye working?

Yeppers. 

On 6/25/2018 at 4:18 AM, MattScott said:

You wont get banned for those. You do get kicked though.

We are working on making that error more understandable. BattlEye need to pass us a better explanation.

Still to many Cheaters in Fight Club  and overall ,still Macro users ,Triggerbotter and other people with no aim ,please ban them quick,pls BLOCK AHK style programms and dont let people use Macro so the can make increase the fire rate,PLEASE BAN CHEATERS !

On 6/29/2018 at 1:13 PM, Mitne said:

Back on subject...

Well I hope it does run already - as of now paid cheaters providers seem to gone into counter-offensive.

Had few matches with questionable people. And while I do understand that some action might look like hacks... I talk about kind of people who just are hit-them-all-no-miss and are of kind to do things which normal player wouldn't do because they don't work, yet in their hand they are always perfectly pulled off (for logical reasons - like jumping shooting with N-TEC 5). Some even showed behaviour like they were aware of their surrounding all the time (Knew that behind wall or building was opposition coming at him from other side - aka. patootie knowledge as I call it (cause from where else he can know that?)).

I exactly know what your talking about and I hope these people will get banned fast ! Aimless cheater kiddys ,especially in fight club ,I always go there to see player behaviour because of cheaters to report them,and atleast u can see it clearly when someone uses N-TEK 5 and his scores are like 44 kills 20 assist 6 death ,come on ,...these kids ...wannabe pro gamers poor aimless people.

• Thanks 1

Damn, BattlEye is here and silvers still circlejerking about cheaters. Exactly what I predicted, even if you add ALL anticheats in the world, noobs will "see" cheaters and cry how it "isn't enough" or "BE is not working!!11!!".

1 hour ago, The Suspect said:

Damn, BattlEye is here and silvers still circlejerking about cheaters. Exactly what I predicted, even if you add ALL anticheats in the world, noobs will "see" cheaters and cry how it "isn't enough" or "BE is not working!!11!!".

blind? That you wont see cheaters ? dont come along with that kiddy talk of silver and dont feel like u are in OverWatch or other E-Sport games ,... no ranked games,no world championchip,etc...

wake up, better for silvers beeing silver than fake gold ,boy stop protecting cheaters..

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

5 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

dont let people use Macro so the can make increase the fire rate

I dont think thats a thing, do you mayhe have any video?

There is really no way to tell if someone is "cheating cleverly" or just damn good. Not unless you go to sit next to them and see it from their client. No amount of using spectator modes or free cams can confirm anything due to how APB functions.

There are "nerds" ( using the term in a loving way 😘 ) with way over 10k hours spent in APB, and even if you might think that you know everything after 2,5k or 5k hours, they still have 4:1 to 2:1 advantage to you when it comes to experience and it results in knowing where the missions happen, where the next stage most likely happens, where people will spawn if they are killed at that side of objective, how guns work when pushed at their absolute limit of performance, etc...

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think thats a thing, do you mayhe have any video?

Isn't weapon max firerate  limited by server? I mean that's why lots of people complain about "ghost shots". (If the connection/server is even slightly unstable, you can't do consistently 100% max firerate on semi-auto weapons - the server will at some point freak out due to latency issues and discard a shot even though you clearly see it happen on your game client).

And if you're at the receiving end and the shots seem to land on you as a big lump all at once, it's again just lag/server issue which makes it seem like that.

Edited by Chinook

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

Isn't weapon max firerate  limited by server?

Yeah iirc it is.

Just wondering if its a thing like the old "no spread" where it only looked like no spread client side but one the server it was still normal spread.

is possible disable BE in social district? (For Ninjaripper Users)

On 6/25/2018 at 6:38 AM, professionalgamer said:

manual reports wouldnt work very well since the majority of hackusations are wrong

the minority of hackusations is wrong ,stop dreaming