MattScott

We are banning for hacking and cheating

11 minutes ago, Unreal said:

So BE isn't in observation mode anymore ?

Nope. 

Its just doing its thang now. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Nope. 

Its just doing its thang now. 

Ok thanks

Do we still have the option to submit video evidence of suspected cheaters to support? I'm not sure how sophisticated BE is but I suspect there are certain types of cheating it would have trouble detecting or take an excessive amount of time to learn to detect. Looking at you FairFight *angry*

20 minutes ago, Margravine said:

Do we still have the option to submit video evidence of suspected cheaters to support? I'm not sure how sophisticated BE is but I suspect there are certain types of cheating it would have trouble detecting or take an excessive amount of time to learn to detect. Looking at you FairFight *angry*

Yeah "cheat report" is still a category with support, so I assume you can still send evidence. 

Is this correct @Lixil?

Edited by CookiePuss

well i have time while i afk another mission - vs 3 golds and one silver enemy team in bronze - all 4 are maxranks. previous mission was vs. some maxrank who enjoyed farming us and played with the clan "the dethreaters" - yes thats all happening daily in bronze. thats the state of apb in 2018 - plenty of afk time for legitimate players.  3 of the 4 missions today where completely pointless because of this - laugh it all away with the usual noob comment, but im definaly not stupid enough to pay money for apb like this. still waiting for LO to clean this mess up

Edited by Ramihyn

34 minutes ago, Ramihyn said:

well i have time while i afk another mission

AFKing often while in mission isn't it a bannable offense (prohibiting your teammates to fight equally)?

Edited by Saxtus

17 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

AFKing often while in mission isn't it a bannable offense (prohibiting your teammates to fight equally)?

i am not aware of that but i get a suicide demerit anyway so i can be replaced (sometimes just 5 in a row). When i notice new players dont know how to kick/replace me, i tell them which keys to press and which option to use. So i am not stopping anybody if they want to get trashed (i just was killed 19 times last mission vs the next gold group - fun)

Edited by Ramihyn

4 hours ago, Margravine said:

fairfight and battleye are fundamentally different in how they detect cheating tho

• Like 1

well i have A Q:is the mouse macros banable? because i know some ppl  using Logitech macro and they dont  trigger any anti cheat  

13 hours ago, Halelulia said:

I hope this is a joke.
So bronze kids with no skill and gamesense (who hackusated everyone in the past) will be able to get me false banned? srsly?

This is worse than Tiggs banning some randoms for fun ...

Mate do you even read? You are running around with pitchforks without even knowing whats happening... 

Bloody pitchforkers... 

TGM = player GMs who has next to no power

GM (red tag) = actual paid employees from LO, they will smack you or anyone with a ban hammer...

How hard is it to spot a captial T before GM part? 

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As has been said many many times already, GMs will not have the power to ban players  

GMs will and can BAN you.... 

TGMs cant.

Pretty sure TGM would work as OVERWATCHING from CSGO... These selected players gets alert that <player name>, is suspected for cheating.... The TGM(s) will spectate the suspect and then gets to a conclusion, as in 

Cheating = yes / no.

Then the details are handed to actual GM(s) {RED TAG}, then these GMs will do whats necessary ...

(similar to overwatch but with some extra.... Then again... Lets wait for LO to tell us what exactly are they planning) 

Edited by Thelnformer

So its ok to play now? Or is the same trash running around EU/NA that the whole server knows is cheating. If they are still around after a few months, I lost all hope in the settings and or people reviewing the statistics.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RandomCatface said:

So its ok to play now?

YES!

On 6/25/2018 at 11:50 PM, ch4ncer said:

First, I am here longer than you, second, it's wise to do so in order for Battle Eye to fully understand how blatants/closets behave and act accordingly, to my understanding 1 week of observation isn't enough to provide Battle Eye all the suspicious behavior that has been observed on APB throughout the years.

Didn't get why you pointed to your "I am here longer". any way, in that case you might be right. 

4 hours ago, RandomCatface said:

So its ok to play now? Or is the same trash running around EU/NA that the whole server knows is cheating. If they are still around after a few months, I lost all hope in the settings and or people reviewing the statistics.

I personally am agree with your Point Of View to this, i don't like to feel  "nothing has changed" anymore. 

Well some players are fishy anyway.. Mainly those: "came back after 2 year break" and totally rekting everyone instantly... + i am sure mouse macros are not being detected i saw yesterday a guy in asylum with oscar shooting that quick i never seen anyone before

14 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

You are protecting cheaters, or you just started playing APB the first time ,.... hmmm

Im protecting those ppl who get hackusated for some unreal reactions or skills ... but they are just skillful ones

36 minutes ago, Edwin322 said:

Im protecting those ppl who get hackusated for some unreal reactions or skills ... but they are just skillful ones

1. 2011til 2018 no Anti-Cheat=No prove for good or bad players anyway.

2. since Battle Eye release,everyone and every clan gets a second chance,so all players can prove their loyality.

3. cheating/hacking/triggerbotting and macro using is forbidden,

4. no one will get banned falsely,he or she must be a  cheater/hacker,or the people you know are lying to you.

5. unrealistic reactions I see in Fight Club the most of my time and Weapons firing shots faster than the weapon will do itself.

I hope Battle Eye will ban em 🙂

Edited by Atomkraftwerk
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

4. no one will get banned falsely,he or she must be a  cheater/hacker,or the people you know are lying to you.

Right.. BE is perfect and would never have a false-positive. ok.

I wonder why PUBG had to unban players this month, last month and the month before that. 🤔

NO AC is perfect, so that comment is BS.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I wonder why PUBG had to unban players this month, last month and the month before that. 🤔

No AC is perfect ??? Perfect ??? Is this some kinda dream you have ?

Do you wanna open up a cry road for people get banned by BE ? So they can cry til they get unbanned after BE banned them?

Those people banned by FairFight earlier, 95% were cheaters, these bans wasn't false at all.

I cant stand people who are protecting their cheater friends, and always crying like back in the days, that they were false banned.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Reminds me of the people on the "old" forum, who repeated the Tiggs quote "For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught." ad nauseam for every Fairfight ban that was being discussed. Some even had it as their sig in an un-ironic way.
If Messrs Dunning and Kruger would visit this forum, they'd probably be so proud of their scientific work that they'd rub one out.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Do you wanna open up a cry road for people get banned by BE ? So they can cry til they get unbanned after BE banned them?

Those people banned by FairFight earlier, 95% were cheaters, these bans wasn't false at all.

I cant stand people who are protecting their cheater friends, and always crying like back in the days, that they were false banned.

1. No AC is perfect. That is not a dream, that is a matter of fact.
  2. People will always complain about bans. But the more false bans there are, the more cries you will get.
  3. If 95% weren't false at all, that leaves 5% which could very well be false. Fairfight banned well over 16000 accounts, that leaves 800 accounts which could have been falsely banned? How is that in any way okay? That's a horrible success rate.
  4. I can't stand people who are so blindly focused on everyone they think is hacking, that they forget about facts and put 100% trust in their own opinions, in authorities, and in man-made systems. And when their opinions are being questioned, they knee-jerk "You are either a cheater yourself or you protect your cheater friends"

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
  1. No AC is perfect. That is not a dream, that is a matter of fact.
  2. People will always complain about bans. But the more false bans there are, the more cries you will get.
  3. If 95% weren't false at all, that leaves 5% which could very well be false. Fairfight banned well over 16000 accounts, that leaves 800 accounts which could have been falsely banned? How is that in any way okay? That's a horrible success rate.
  4. I can't stand people who are so blindly focused on everyone they think is hacking, that they forget about facts and put 100% trust in their own opinions, in authorities, and in man-made systems. And when their opinions are being questioned, the knee-jerk "You are either a cheater yourself or you protect your cheater friends"

Everyone? Do you even read? I see what your point is,but tell me why are you crying here ? I didnt tell everyone is a hacker please accept reality and stop with your nonsense crying.

There are of course good players,but only those who wont hack or cheat.

I respect only ones that is legit,doesnt matter to me if he is better or worse than me.

Matter of fakt is that you cant accept reality,I get false banned by fairfight myself ,but 3 days later G1 unbanned me,it was like 2 years ago.

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

Just now, Atomkraftwerk said:

What.. in the actual F are you on about..?

A dream? no, this is actual facts.... False-positive happens, like it or not.

But I guess you don't care about some innocent person getting banned as long as actual cheaters get banned.. right?

1 innocent is worth 100 cheaters! 🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Everyone? Do you even read? I see what your point is,but tell me why are you crying here ? I didnt tell everyone is a hacker please accept reality and stop with your nonsense crying.

There are of course good players,but only those who wont hack or cheat.

I respect only ones that is legit,doesnt matter to me if he is better or worse than me.

Matter of fakt is that you cant accept reality,I get false banned by fairfight myself ,but 3 days later G1 unbanned me,it was like 2 years ago.

You misunderstood my statement. I didn't say "you think everyone is hacking", I was saying "you are so blindly focused on everyone you think is hacking". So I didn't in any way comment on how many you think hack - I said that you are blindly focused on everyone you DO believe hack.

I quite sure I'm not crying?

You have an issue with the statement "No AC is perfect", yet you were falsely banned by FF yourself?

Edited by AsgerLund