JayedSkier

Should Free Players have customization options expanded?

Should customization options be expanded for free players?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Expand customization for free players?

• Yes
    • No

I think no.

First players can trade fully customisd stuff (excluding armas exclusives)

Second I think the best way to monetize APB is the customisation, if free players get more here, money needs to come from somewher else, which then kinda starts smelling like more gambling or p2w coming to the game.

Premiums is kinda fair, theres regular free premium with short times (which i hope still happens in the future) and only buying a few days premium is also enough for some intens customisation sessions.

The only thing I don't like about the current system is armas exclusive items. They need to have premium additionally to be fully customised AND need skill, because one cannot even temporary trade them for customisation to designers. I think thats something that probably can be changed.

LO could implement that all the Armas items are semitradable, meaning one can put all armas exclusive content into auction, but only those having the items unlocked too can buy them. That would at least allow designers to sell stuff to those not able to design.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 6:04 AM, valdas001 said:

Even now it cost allot cpu resources. Leave it how it is now.

Expardon me?  You shudgyerfuggup.

There should be extensions as a loyalty rewards. It stupid that you can spend thousands yet you're still limited if you run out of premium codes.

I see the double post bug still exits.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

I understand you. I would want full customization for free too. But premium needs to get more out of that, otherwise it don't make sense to buy premium and game will face death soon enough.

But about expansion so F2P get more and premium still is worth it seems fine.

But at other hand... it might stop some from even buying premium anymore. It's tricky.

...Except I don't want to give full customization for free...?  Only increase it just a little bit for free players?

1 hour ago, JayedSkier said:

...Except I don't want to give full customization for free...?  Only increase it just a little bit for free players?

"

But about expansion so F2P get more and premium still is worth it seems fine.

But at other hand... it might stop some from even buying premium anymore. It's tricky."

6 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Expardon me?  You shudgyerfuggup.

Expardon yourself

On 6/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, BXNNXD said:

i take it your name is meant to be ironic

I take it yours means you are dyslexic? 

13 minutes ago, Toxicitykiller said:

I take it yours means you are dyslexic? 

i don’t think you understand what dyslexia is

but no my name just signifies how many brain cells i have

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i don’t think you understand what dyslexia is

but no my name just signifies how many brain cells i have

So 0

3 minutes ago, Toxicitykiller said:

So 0

i see you’re picking up what i’m laying down

On 6/24/2018 at 7:32 PM, JayedSkier said:

I personally think that one of APB's main points of attraction is the ridiculous amount of customization you can do to your clothes, characters, and vehicles.  One issue I have with this is just how limited it is for players who don't buy premium, only being able to place 3 symbols on clothing and being limited to 25 layers in the symbol editor;  I actually think at one point free players were able to put at least 5 symbols on clothing but this was changed for some reason.

I understand that it is this way to encourage sales of Premium, and while I do think it is very worthwhile considering all the other benefits, I do think we shouldn't limit free players as much as we currently do.

I think it'd be nice to do these changes for free players;

• Increase the clothing symbol limit to 15 or 25
  • Increase the layer limit to 50
  • Increase the car symbol limit to 14 or 25
  • Increase the tattoo limit to 15 or 25

They should pay for premium like other players do. They want to be free players, let them have what they have already received, nothing more and nothing less. 

All players should get more space! I paid thousands in euros but don't have enough space to make 7 outfits with all my custom clothing either...