Sign in to follow this  
Trxp

Support failure

I put a request in a month ago and still no reply the support shit is just the same as before just sad and I had high hopes but nothing changes well I’m done 

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, AlishaAzureOfficial said:

Firstly first you don't need to act like that, before post something i'd like to share with you some what i think when that situation happens to me (often).

1) Try to understand how many tickets are opened and in general how much time they need to answer to just one of them (like your), you can check here btw > https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/

They probably have too a list to follow, some sort of "Category" from where they take a ticket, answer to it, try to solve that specific problem and then close it.

2) If your ticket didn't got alredy updated/reviewed by the Customer Support just go into the Support section of GamersFirst.com and just post another comment/reply into your own one, in that way you can be sure now that ticket will get an answer, soon or late, anyway.

P.S.: I know that thing "if youanswer to your own ticket it will too delay the response from the Support" and this is true but if you wanna try you can, i done that thing few times and it worked pretty well so why not.

Next time try to be more friendly instead of be mad instantly (suggestion).

First off I was at first but it’s been a month and I get your trying to help but don’t  piss me of with that be more nice I was nice for a month now it’s about to be two months with no help also this as do with my money and I kind of want to file a lawsuit at the moment if this was your money youwould be mad to and it’s not on joker boxes the  subject it’s about my account that has 500 dollars spent on it on console

Edited by Trxp

Edited by Guest

On 6/25/2018 at 11:58 AM, Trxp said:

file a lawsuit

Well that'll be hard seeing if it's something like LO doing a fraudulent action or any other illegal activities that would be something to put a lawsuit against them, But other than that LO have daily tickets coming in so be patient and not be so uptight about the whole situation just remember LO in the last 2 months have come a lot further than what G1 would of ever done.