MotokoHutt

LO what do you expect of us?

12 minutes ago, MotokoHutt said:

Yes I would still complain and I and no body else should feel ashamed of complaining because of cancerous people like you, I am not the issue people like you are, the people that expect you to just keep a stiff upper lip and keep marching on further into the bowles of aids land. NO issue in histotry has been solved by not complaining about it, NO desease in history has been cured by simply having good wishes. NO war has been won by putting your head in the sand and hoping your enemies go away. Your logic is fundementally flawed, if we want LO to make change for the ebtter we MUST complain and make them aware it IS a critical issue that they need to adress.

Wow so mad and insulting. You are pretty toxic... its nice to see these kind of reactions so everyone knows what kind of people usually complain about everything.

Good job.

10 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow so mad and insulting. You are pretty toxic... its nice to see these kind of reactions so everyone knows what kind of people usually complain about everything.

Good job.

Little Orbit take note. subject A. is so egotistical that they wont 1. let it go and 2. wont understand justified defence.

Dude I am done replying to your cancerous arse.

Edited by MotokoHutt

I know how ya feelin honey

I think we ve been thro it all

sometimes I wish only

these motherbangers get banned all

They like to kick you when you feel down

and you give your best, but its not enough

just remember that: stick and stones may break your bones

but words will never harm

and if you dont know, where to go

i will show you where to start

JUST GET GUT YOURSELF, dont just quit!

you will be happy that you did it!

just go to full silver district and die repeatedly in it!

GIT GUT YOURSELF, you should consider to do it!

there is rly nothing to it!

just grab ur n-tec and git gut with it!

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

what the fuck

i think it’s time to close this thread

2 hours ago, MotokoHutt said:

Little Orbit take note. subject A. is so egotistical that they wont 1. let it go and 2. wont understand justified defence.

Dude I am done replying to your cancerous arse.

"Justified defense"... yeah sure.

Okay keep your toxicity elsewhere.

Edit: Fuck it. Formatting on these forums is so horrible, I don't even feel like posting right now...

Edited by AsgerLund

4 hours ago, MotokoHutt said:

Good luck trying to get rid of this games cancer Little Orbit, you can revise your tos all you want and make your forum look fancy and new but still doesnt solve the issue of the APB community being toxic dooshbags.

So we are douchebags for calling you out on your rubbish ego boasting? That makes sense, at least in some alternate dimension.

44 minutes ago, sundere said:

why this kind of topics end always like this

when you beat a dead horse other people will come around and make fun of you for it

On 6/24/2018 at 11:17 AM, MotokoHutt said:

So considering what Matt Scott said about dethreating being a game exploit and -snip-

The answer is REROLL G1's Failed Threat Segregation and restore the original balanced threat, scoring and matchmaking system so everybody can play everybody on every district and are ranked according to the long-term profile of their player ability... and also stacked AGAINST based on the same scoring system of ability.  Dethreating then has really no purpose, since over time, the derp players will stay derp ranks, and the better players will reflect their true ranks... and the matchmaking will prove to everyone who the true epic players are... and who the mere boasters are. For in the old system, every gold 10 was worth 2 silver 5's and 5 low bronzes. Afaik the current crop of golds would become "gold dust" if the original system were ever restored... and the glory days of the massive bronze armies of 10 guys versus 1 gold 10 boasting how they actually won... made everyone laugh and cheer.

• Like 1

AFAIK the old threat system is still in use. They just removed the symbols. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

AFAIK the old threat system is still in use. They just removed the symbols. 

it was made easier to move up i think, and the levels themselves were shifted - popular rumor is that silver 9 is the current gold 4 or something like that

On 6/24/2018 at 3:25 PM, Excalibur! said:

Stop dethreating and learn to play.

This is what it takes. I think most are just scared to face skilled players. I have fought my share of skilled players and vets. Sometimes getting steamrolled is what a person needs to keep pushing but i guess most don't feel like taking it that far i guess. :classic_ninja:

Edited by B0N3EZ

On 6/24/2018 at 10:34 PM, AsgerLund said:

When in bronze, don’t go all out. Play weapons you suck at and have fun.

Stay silver.

Stay in bronze.daniel-bryan-no-gif-9.gif

Yep. Having way more fun in bronze than I would in silver and I'm borderline low gold if I'm playing for reals. I've played this game long enough that I know how it works and all the ins and outs but the four year gap was enough that regular players who stuck around when the game was in the doldrums are beyond godlike at the game and it's extremely rare I'll have an enjoyable matchup in silver. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind playing in silver win or lose, but it isn't fun and as soon as I inevitably downrank back to silver, people shit a brick when I show up on their team.

So me and my friends remain in bronze, where we have fun and even matchups with all the other people who are stuck in the same mid-tier boat as us. If I unleashed ~*My True Power Level*~ and grabbed my HVR while co-ordinating with my friends we'd probably completely crush the opposition but that's no fun for anyone involved so I run around with guns I'm actually interested in using (STAR, NSSW, LTL) that I'd be steamrolled for attempting to use instead of The Holy Meta in silver districts, which gives everyone involved a fair chance and lets me avoid the boredom of plinking people with my hellcannon for the entire match.

No shame in playing in Bronze as long as you're not doing it to stomp newbies who can't fight back. If you find yourself in that situation, draw your weakest secondary and give the poor guys a fighting chance. With the matchmaking being the way it is at the moment, there's no good answer for new and average players. Dethreat responsibly, be considerate of fellow players - and show no quarter to those of your skill level. Yeah, I could git gud with a couple more hundred hours of being steamrolled by the most hardcore of players that - for some reason - the game insists I must be capable of beating, but I'm too old to be bothered about that sort of thing and the road to competency is long, hard and boring. Coupled with my friends being of middling skill level - same as me - and bronze is the clear-cut answer for this game to keep being fun.

• Like 1

This has gotten as far as it's going to go.

I'm going to close this off now.

Thanks,
Matt

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:17 PM, MotokoHutt said:

So considering what Matt Scott said about dethreating being a game exploit and seeing Battle Eye was added ever since I have came back to APB I have been trying to stick to silver district for better or for worse.

So quick disclaimer I am a low gold, I have been playing APB on and off for quite a few years now and I consider myself a decent player, on citadel a portion of the community know me and some people even hold some modecom of respect towards me, however I by no means claim to be even close to pro at APB. Now onto the issue at hand, I have nowhere to play and I am not the only one stuck in this really shiz place with no district to call home. Bronze district is too easy, I win 9 out of 10 of my matches there and the vast megority of people I fight pose little threat. Now silver dis between the try hards and the still very obvious hacker community is too hard. Now I am all for a challange, some of the best friends I have made in APB have been players I have fought very dificault matchs with or against, these sort of fights you can learn from, you learn what you did well and what you did bad. Where you are good and what you can improve upon win or lose. However so many times in silver district Im thrown to the wolves and no matter what stratergy I imploy, no matter what weapon I use, no matter how many times I try and flank oponents I am treated to the same display of my enemy prefiring every corner I walk around hitting every shot on me killing me in half a second leaving me no time to react. What do I learn from this type of fight? Nothing, the advice of my team mates? Usually gos something like this "your a noob, you suck, go you're awesome, get the F off silver dis, uninstall the game". 

So now you can see my issue, I DT I am an exploiting scum bag that gets whispered by everyone I kill for being a gold on bronze dis, I go silver dis and I should uninstall the game and kill myself because aparantly not having a qauter of a second reaction time constitutes failing as a human being. So please Little Orbit, hell anyone at this point, throw me a bone, what do you want me to do? Advice would be nice cus I am sick and tired of getting abuse off other players and considering your stance on DTing I feel like frankly your not on people like me's side ether and hate us like everyone else. 

As a direct reply to the OP:

In my opinion dethreating is the symptom of a larger problem which is low populations to match against. Today, we have the highest concurrency in the game in over a year, but we're still only matching you against the 40 other players on your server.

We should be matchmaking across all districts - not just the one you happen to make it onto. We are working to fix this but it will take some time, because we can't implement the solution I want till we get the new 3.5 engine upgrade out the door.

In the meantime, we are also working on a new mode (as opposed to Fight Club or Open Conflict) for players to engage in that will help them be able to practice tactics, weapon switching, map knowledge, and other skills while giving them a better experience. I'm hopeful that mode can go live before the 3.5 upgrade. We'll see.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 23