MotokoHutt

LO what do you expect of us?

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

why do you force yourself to play a hardcore game

I honestly dont think Ive ever heard anyone call APB "hardcore".

1 minute ago, AJ Malloy said:

I'm creating excuses for what? If being a silver in a silver district requires excuses, then yes ... I do create excuses, I merely wanted to describe to you how many people feel and that saying "learn to play" doesn't solve all problems. Gold players should not forget they are playing in the district s that are meant to be reserved for the silver population. Their behavior there sadly is like them being invited to someone's house and than laying their feet on the owners couch while still wearing their dirty shoes. I don't mind golds joining the silver districts, but they should respect the people the districts are meant for.

On this note, I hope Little Orbit will be able to alter the system vin a way that these discussions will become a thing of the past soon

I already explained that gold is much easier to get now. Probably those golds you see are top silvers and you would face them anyways in a proper threat system and matchmaking.

Gold been killed, they removed the incentive to players to keep playing and feel rewarded for their skills, effort and time spent. Cheaters helped to it. When i was actively playing the group leader would allways suggest to move to another server or even to silver (even with the punishment for not playing your own server).

Now explain me how is going to bronze server with the excuse "gold come to silver" any better?

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

I already explained that gold is much easier to get now. Probably those golds you see are top silvers and you would face them anyways in a proper threat system and matchmaking.

Gold been killed, they removed the incentive to players to keep playing and feel rewarded for their skills, effort and time spent. Cheaters helped to it. When i was actively playing the group leader would allways suggest to move to another server or even to silver (even with the punishment for not playing your own server).

Now explain me how is going to bronze server with the excuse "gold come to silver" any better?

I never said it's any better, but it's not much worse either, it's basically the same thing.

8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But if you dont care good enough, why complain then? Everyone knows by now this is not a casual game... why do you force yourself to play a hardcore game when you have not the necessary and go and abuse lower skilled players? Yet later complain that someone else does the same to you?

With what face could anyone do that?

I wouldn't call APB neither casual not hardcore. It surely has a more competitive attitude than a casual game, but also a lot of social aspects. There are many players who are just playing to have a good time. I'm not really into competitive gameplay, but I enjoy just hanging around, meeting new people and playing with friends.

3 minutes ago, AJ Malloy said:

I never said it's any better, but it's not much worse either, it's basically the same thing.

I wouldn't call APB neither casual not hardcore. It surely has a more competitive attitude than a casual game, but also a lot of social aspects. There are many players who are just playing to have a good time. I'm not really into competitive gameplay, but I enjoy just hanging around, meeting new people and playing with friends.

If you care about social aspects, why are you complaining about golds playing in silver? I seriously do not get it...

29 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But if you dont care good enough, why complain then? Everyone knows by now this is not a casual game... why do you force yourself to play a hardcore game when you have not the necessary and go and abuse lower skilled players? Yet later complain that someone else does the same to you?

With what face could anyone do that?

apb is def not hard core lmao

and while winning might not be a casual player's #1 concern its also not really fun to just get stomped into the ground every mission

not saying its okay to turn around and do the same thing to bronze players, but its understandable

15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

and while winning might not be a casual player's #1 concern its also not really fun to just get stomped into the ground every mission

not saying its okay to turn around and do the same thing to bronze players, but its understandable

You know that point where apb got really bad, lowest pop, cheaters etc... i had a friend that we would enjoy facing cheaters and try to defeat them. We would lose most of the games, others would win... it was our enjoyment to mock cheaters for losing lol.

So if we could enjoy apb in that state even losing, or hving really challenging games... why cant they do the same? It seems that they only find enjoyment into stomping and thats why they complain when they get a challnging adversary... because there are some brave silvers playing silver districts and i witnessed it.

And yes apb can be really hardcore at times... for some players may be aswell.

Thats why i proposed something like this:

and no more problems... action would be used to gain colour threat, they could add more colours 😜

Edited by Excalibur!

7 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

This went from "look at my Ego, it's so fragile but big" to "I suck and everyone better than me is a toxic cheater", this gave me a headache while reading.

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

get good

7 hours ago, Lancelot. said:

learn to play

7 hours ago, NIKIZ said:

nice ego and get gud

7 hours ago, Regenance said:

get gud bruh

Good luck trying to get rid of this games cancer Little Orbit, you can revise your tos all you want and make your forum look fancy and new but still doesnt solve the issue of the APB community being toxic dooshbags.

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

You know that point where apb got really bad, lowest pop, cheaters etc... i had a friend that we would enjoy facing cheaters and try to defeat them. We would lose most of the games, others would win... it was our enjoyment to mock cheaters for losing lol.

So if we could enjoy apb in that state even losing, or hving really challenging games... why cant they do the same? It seems that they only find enjoyment into stomping and thats why they complain when they get a challnging adversary... because there are some brave silvers playing silver districts and i witnessed it.

and no more problems... action would be used to gain colour threat, they could add more colours 😜

well you obviously enjoy the challenge, but not everyone is like that?

some people dont play videogames to prove something or to push themselves, in fact im pretty sure the large majority of gamers could be defined as casual

1 minute ago, MotokoHutt said:

Good luck trying to get rid of this games cancer Little Orbit, you can revise your tos all you want and make your forum look fancy and new but still doesnt solve the issue of the APB community being toxic dooshbags.

you post a long winded thread about an issue that has been repeatedly exhausted for years and expect no one to meme it up?

lol

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

some people dont play videogames to prove something or to push themselves, in fact im pretty sure the large majority of gamers could be defined as casual

you post a long winded thread about an issue that has been repeatedly exhausted for years and expect no one to meme it up?

lol

A shooter game not being a challenge... specially apb... when did that happen?

c96.png

13 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I don't mind a challenge, in fact I do welcome missions that can have an outcome that is close to call. But it's not fun if you know you will loose as soon as the mission starts, because your opposition is 10 times better than you.

I don't know how the situation in bronze districts really because I never go there, as I just play with friends and they mostly happen to be golds, but seeing the constant complains about people seemingly belonging in neither district shows that there are issues that need to be looked at.

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

A shooter game not being a challenge... specially apb... when did that happen?

c96.png

you say youve played in bronze districts, would you honestly say the game is pushing them to the limits of their hand eye coordination?

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

you say youve played in bronze districts, would you honestly say the game is pushing them to the limits of their hand eye coordination?

Honestly? Yes.

Its filled with try hard silvers.

Edited by Excalibur!

How can you be r255 and silver???? 

Like seriously do you guys play on trackpad or something? I still cant possibly imagine being silver at r255...

You know the guns, you know the map, you know possible spawn location, you know the most taken routes... 

And you got like 100s of hours of experience... 

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE SILVER? 

6 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Stop dethreating and learn to play.

Please oh wise one show me the way of this play learning ?

6 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Find a clan, play with them. 

Solo in this game is aids, and I only do it because I enjoy pain.(and most my friends have quit)

I am in a scenario where most of clan that did play quit awhile back because of this and many other issues in this game. Finding a clan to play with isnt easy ether because frankly I hate 90% of APB players as there all complete dooshbags no offence.

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

When in bronze, don’t go all out. Play weapons you suck at and have fun.

Stay silver.

Stay in bronze.daniel-bryan-no-gif-9.gif

Your talking to the girl who spent 4 whole months hip firing a Act44 in close qauters just to bring some fun into the game.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel you man, it sucks to not have fun while playing. 

Hopefully once BE is running full bore, you will see a lot less cheating. 

Kudos to you for deciding to stick to silver districts, I remember all too well how difficult the transition from bronze to silver can be. 

I wish I had more advice to give you, but at least until BE is ready, all you can really do is turn of chat, and focus on you. 

Best of luck my guy. 

Ty for the Kudos, I just wish there was anything at all I could learn from the scenario of walking around a corner and dieing in the blink of an eye before even getting to fire a single bullet. Over the years I have acumilated a couple of thousand hours, but I could play these guys for 10 thousand hours and learn nothing, simply put there is nothing to be learned from being insta killed with no chance to fight back.

3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

I am not sure why you are simphatizing with these kind of players. They are in bronze and they "destroy" enemies "9 out of 10" games, they are in silver and they cry... they dont seem to care that they are punishing low players the same way they get rekt in silver because they refuse to learn to play and they dont care at all but for their feelings. Isnt it hypocritical?

They are the real problem, not the rest of players.

He is "sympathizing" with me because the games matchmaking has been broke for years, I shouldnt be fighting bronzes and low silvers, but at the same time I shouldnt be forced to play wanna be pro's every single day. I mean basically I dont have any fun stomping newbies and I dont get any fun from being stomped, hence... you know actually go read my op yees hI shouldnt even have to say all this.

3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Honest question here: what would you do if threat didnt exist and you would be set against very skilled players all the time? What would be your excuse for not learning to play?

If there was no threat system my play wouldnt change at all, it would still be a cancer cesspool as it has been for years now, the only people you would be penalizing would be the bronzes that now have to fight your wanna be pros too and finnaly maybe they would see why so many people in my position dont wanna play silver dis gaining a new apreciation.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

hes saying the silvers are doing the same thing to bronzes that they complain the golds do to them

i know his grasp on human communication is tenuous at best but its still pretty easy to wade through here

The issue is I cant find people similar skill level to myself on silver dis, all I can find is wanna be pro's and hackers. Some of the hardest, best and most fun matchs I have had have been on Bronze dis against fellow players like myself stuck in the midrift. However I stick to silver dis now just to please people like yourself and sacrifice any chance I ever had of having ayn fun ruining my leasure time.

8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Honestly? Yes.

Its filled with try hard silvers.

ok ill give you that one lol

but if they were matched up evenly with other bronzes i doubt the match would be an insurmountable challenge

Just now, Thelnformer said:

Like seriously do you guys play on trackpad or something? I still cant possibly imagine being silver at r255...

You know the guns, you know the map, you know possible spawn location, you know the most taken routes... 

not everyone cares to remember the stats on every gun or every map shortcut or every spawn location

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

not everyone cares to remember the stats on every gun or every map shortcut or every spawn location

Yea you are right, if you are gold fish 🐠... 

I didnt play apbr for years and yet i could remember how each n every gun worked.... Even after all those years away from the game... 

The only thing that was degraded was my aim, playing for just a week, im back on track and as usual 1st or 2nd on scoreboard.... (im not trying to be an asshat, but i play apbr on a laptop laying on a bed with laptop on my thighs, a keyboard and mouse on either sides... Not anywhere near hardcore...) 

1 minute ago, MotokoHutt said:

However I stick to silver dis now just to please people like yourself and sacrifice any chance I ever had of having ayn fun ruining my leasure time.

i dont care where you play or what you do, as long as you dont purposely dethreat tbh

Just now, Thelnformer said:

Yea you are right, if you are gold fish 🐠... 

I didnt play apbr for years and yet i could remember how each n every gun worked.... Even after all those years away from the game... 

The only thing that was degraded was my aim, playing for just a week, im back on track and as usual 1st or 2nd on scoreboard.... (im not trying to be an asshat, but i play apbr on a laptop laying on a bed with laptop on my thighs, a keyboard and mouse on either sides... Not anywhere near hardcore...) 

i literally just had this discussion in this thread but not everyone cares enough to "tryhard" like that

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i dont care where you play or what you do, as long as you dont purposely dethreat tbh

I dont purposefully dethreat, I could try my hardest and still end up back to silver eventually on silver dis after a few hours as the amount of hackers alone on Citadel silver dis turns players I know that are better then me silver even.

21 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

I know the theory yes, but I think my situational awareness isn't as good as it used to be and my aiming never was the best. That's why I normally end up loosing against the "pro" players that rarely miss their shots. Just because all of this seems natural and easy to you, doesn't mean it'slike that for everyone.

42 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

ok ill give you that one lol

but if they were matched up evenly with other bronzes i doubt the match would be an insurmountable challenge

But yes for bronzes? They game is made to be a challenge... dont try to cover it.

43 minutes ago, MotokoHutt said:

If there was no threat system my play wouldnt change at all, it would still be a cancer cesspool as it has been for years now, the only people you would be penalizing would be the bronzes that now have to fight your wanna be pros too and finnaly maybe they would see why so many people in my position dont wanna play silver dis gaining a new apreciation.

You would still complaining confirmed... because YOU are the problem.

Dont blame others for progressing in the game.

Edited by Excalibur!

6 hours ago, AJ Malloy said:

I'm very much in the same situation. I normally only do missions when I have one or two friends to play with, of which I know they don't care about me not being that good, otherwise I just do Fight Club, because nobody cares about individual performance there.

I really detest fight club on citadel, it feels like an un organised mess of people running around with ogres and whispers with the ocasional opgl, frankly it just doesnt suit my play style, I like organised objectives you can actually formulate strategic plays around.

2 hours ago, iTzHaze said:

^^pretty much this.

Gold district: empty

Silver district: full of golds

Bronze district: full of silvers

High golds roll all over the low golds and silver's in the silver district while telling them to "git gud" The silvers then have enough of being rolled and go to the bronze district instead.

Frankly thats the way of the world, you cant expect people to be mooshed into the ground with no hope and simply stick to it wasting all happy leasure time just because cancerous people told them not to go bronze dis where they might have a chance of fighting someone there own skill level.

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

You are forgeting the other option, depending more on your team.

I know you are creating excuses, there is no way you suck 100% of the time trully knowing the game and being rank 255. There is NO way, ive been there when being silver was the proper silver and i had to face golds.

"depending more on your team" you mean the team that you get shot in where they say about your dad should get cancer and they plowed your dead mum the other night ? al because they get a single more kill then you in a lossing match ? please do tell me how I am suppose to work with these insufferable people. How am I suppose to depend on a team that expects me to carry them? and if I dont live up to there super high standards I am slated and told how worthless I am ? work with these people ? no thanks.

1 hour ago, AJ Malloy said:

I'm creating excuses for what? If being a silver in a silver district requires excuses, then yes ... I do create excuses, I merely wanted to describe to you how many people feel and that saying "learn to play" doesn't solve all problems. Gold players should not forget they are playing in the district s that are meant to be reserved for the silver population. Their behavior there sadly is like them being invited to someone's house and than laying their feet on the owners couch while still wearing their dirty shoes. I don't mind golds joining the silver districts, but they should respect the people the districts are meant for.

On this note, I hope Little Orbit will be able to alter the system vin a way that these discussions will become a thing of the past soon

"saying learn to play doesn't solve all problems" this exactly, if you want people to not go bronze dis and play silver dis give some advice for a change.

"Their behavior there sadly is like them being invited to someone's house and than laying their feet on the owners couch while still wearing their dirty shoes." amazing analogy lol.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

Case and Point. I dont want to win I want a challanging and engaging mission where its hard fought but win or lose I had ample opertunity to learn and progress. However players like me are caught in a no win scenario where we learn nothing from silver or bronze dis in there current states. It feels like we mist the boat that already sailed years gone bye to the promised semi pro land lol, back in the days when the game was young and there was less hackers players had the opertunity to learn and progress past this point because your wanna be pros simply didnt exhist back then. But now those same players are the wannabe pros and all they do is rofl stomp anyone who would have the hope of progressing into being a fulltime gold. The gold vets moan at players like me saying stuff like Git Gud and learn to play, but since they never started playing the game in its current state and learned all there skills before it became its cesspool self back then that would have been good advice but it is frankly no longer relevent.

49 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Not everyone is a mental masochist that likes to be stomped all day to play the RNG game of winning vs a hacker. It sounds like me that your the type of player that would play darksouls and perposefully get invaded at low levels by over geared twinks just for the slim chance you can knock them off a ledge and have a few lols.

39 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

lol

The thing is some people do play games to push themselves and still cant get into APB because there is no real lane of progression to be had once you reach the mid point of the skill track. APB is the equivilant of having a step ladder with all the middle steps missing, so you climb up abit and your suppose to jump up to the rest of the steps ? thats a pretty wack ladder yo.

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But yes for bronzes? They game is made to be a challenge... dont try to cover it.

You would still complaining confirmed... because YOU are the problem.

Dont blame others for progressing in the game.

Yes I would still complain and I and no body else should feel ashamed of complaining because of cancerous people like you, I am not the issue people like you are, the people that expect you to just keep a stiff upper lip and keep marching on further into the bowles of aids land. NO issue in histotry has been solved by not complaining about it, NO desease in history has been cured by simply having good wishes. NO war has been won by putting your head in the sand and hoping your enemies go away. Your logic is fundementally flawed, if we want LO to make change for the ebtter we MUST complain and make them aware it IS a critical issue that they need to adress.

4 minutes ago, MotokoHutt said:

It feels like we mist the boat that already sailed years gone bye to the promised semi pro land lol, back in the days when the game was young and there was less hackers players had the opertunity to learn and progress past this point because your wanna be pros simply didnt exhist back then. But now those same players are the wannabe pros and all they do is rofl stomp anyone who would have the hope of progressing into being a fulltime gold. The gold vets moan at players like me saying stuff like Git Gud and learn to play, but since they never started playing the game in its current state and learned all there skills before it became its cesspool self back then that would have been good advice but it is frankly no longer relevent.

idk when you started but back in 2011-2012 the game was so much worse cheater-wise than its ever been since

if you feel like youve hit your personal skill cap id suggest finding a dedicated group of people to play with, a huge part of apb is solid teamwork and it also makes the game a lot more enjoyable

52 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

i play apbr on a laptop laying on a bed with laptop on my thighs, a keyboard and mouse on either sides

Im so anal about my setup, I dont know if this statement makes me envy you or hate you! 🙂

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk when you started but back in 2011-2012 the game was so much worse cheater-wise than its ever been since

if you feel like youve hit your personal skill cap id suggest finding a dedicated group of people to play with, a huge part of apb is solid teamwork and it also makes the game a lot more enjoyable

You completely missed the entire point. the point is hackers or no hackers, every legit player was not a pro because at that point your pros didnt exhist. so when fighting legit people they had all the ample opertunity to become better, but now the skill desperity between the vet player and  the new up and comming player is so vast that there is no hope of learning or progressing. I may or may not have reeched my personal skill cap ether way thats a moot point. I cant simply go out and find peopleto play with when the APB comunity is so cancerous finding nice people is more dificault then beating hackers lol.

In essence asking a player to get passed that skill freshold in the games current state is like asking a wild salmon to survive the next 5 years in sewer water, then when it dies due to toxic shock or whatever other issue you shout at the fish "stupid fish learn to survive in sewer water ffs you noob". In a college for instanace, if you want your students to flurish, thrive and learn you have to give them ample opertunity and make as many paths as possible to do so, you cant take a child that doesnt know what numbers are and ask them the awnser to 2+2. Its the equivelant to shouting louder at a foreign person hoping they will understand you better... shouting doesnt make them understand english, it just makes you look like a giant prick and makes them hate english people.

Edited by MotokoHutt