Here is some helpful advice on how to make these forums work for you and to make things easier for us to offer assistance.
- Before posting use the search feature to locate threads with similar problems. You can also click on advanced to just search the Technical forums only.
- Describe the problem completely and exactly. Include all error messages, and upload screenshots (use the forum uploads) if needed to describe the problem.
- Describe the problem completely includindg when you received error messages.
- Describe all troubleshooting that you have already done. Including any wacky rituals or smacking the side of your computer.
- Post a dxdiag of your computer. This can be obtained by:
- Click on the Start Button
- Click on Run
- Type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes). You then can save the information to a text file, and then post it to the forums. When posting please be sure to use code tags (see below for more information on using code tags).
- Paste or type the information you want into a post as normal.
- Highlight the area that you want in the code tags
- Once you have everything highlighted click on the # sign located in the editor above the text box. It is the 3rd icon from the right on the second line. (IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS OPTION- enable it in the USER CP - located at the top of the forums)
[B]I am a code box and this allows anything in this box to be viewed easier. It is always best to put a DXDIAG or large amounts of text in code text. [/B]How to submit a bug and/or dmp file
You can report bugs in game by typing /bug or submit your report here. If you would like to attach screenshots or a dmp file to your bug report click on the browse button and navigate to where the screenshot is saved on your computer or to C:\Program Files\FallenEarth (file name is Fallen Earth.dmp
Minimum System requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or Athlon 64X2 2.4 GHz
- 2GB RAM (3GB for Windows Vista)
- 3D hardware accelerator video card supporting Pixel Shader 2.0 or later and 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible. Minimum 256MB video memory.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 or better video card
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- 10 GB of available disk space
Downloads are available at: http://www.gamersfir...rth/?q=download