HK33E

Unlock the Armas Weapon you Purchased on CONTACTS

Well, I saw an interesting post on the Forums lately.

Something that should be done. Make the same thing with the 4 slotted purchased vehicles through ARMAS. They appear to buy on contacts in case you delet'em. But with the weapons no. Yeah, it happens to accidentaly delete a weapon when distracted.

So it's possible to make buyable on the contacts the weapon you bought on armas with an Unlock Item in the mail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That would be nice. 

I've deleted 2-3 weapons (1 loyalty and 2 armas), by mistake and game lag. Wanted to deleted 10-day contact weapon for space.. but made a huge mistake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunicDeath said:

That would be nice. 

I've deleted 2-3 weapons (1 loyalty and 2 armas), by mistake and game lag. Wanted to deleted 10-day contact weapon for space.. but made a huge mistake.

Well, I deleted once my VAS R-2 Loyalty. (But since, my account is migrated) I had duplicates on the mail.

I'd like to see every item becoming tradable, so I would want this being a bit restricted, to prevent players from duplicating their weapons.

Only allow it to be purchased from the contact if the weapon have been deleted, and not if it still exist or have been traded away.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

I'd like to see every item becoming tradable, so I would want this being a bit restricted, to prevent players from duplicating their weapons.

Only allow it to be purchased from the contact if the weapon have been deleted, and not if it still exist or have been traded away.

True, but, still showing the weapon on the contact purchase list with "OUT OF STOCK" written on it if you already have it on your inventory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

True, but, still showing the weapon on the contact purchase list with "OUT OF STOCK" written on it if you already have it on your inventory.

Seems like a really good solution 👌

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dopefish said:

Seems like a really good solution 👌

True. Like you said, this will prevent players from making numerous copies of the same weapon.