biotoxic

I have a question! Please Help!

Its been years since i gave up on this game and ever seeing my character again. I want to know if I will be able to have my character unbanned. when I asked about it at the time they banned me for bringing it to the attention of others that there are false bans happening. I still feel like they waited till I have spent enough money on the game that they didnt care. Can I get some assistance on the matter?

2 minutes ago, biotoxic said:

Its been years since i gave up on this game and ever seeing my character again. I want to know if I will be able to have my character unbanned. when I asked about it at the time they banned me for bringing it to the attention of others that there are false bans happening. I still feel like they waited till I have spent enough money on the game that they didnt care. Can I get some assistance on the matter?

Check and see if you can log in. Most account have been unbanned. If you cannot, send in a support ticket.

Im installing it now ti find out. but the market place also  says that my account has no characters so im not too hopefull

hey biotoxic, let me help you out

oh wait I have no impact on the community and I can't change anything, have a great day

Edited by confront

9 hours ago, biotoxic said:

it says my old character name is in use

if you haven't played since pre-merge then yes your character name is gone, whenever you select to login it'll give you a free name change

2 minutes ago, Kat said:

if you haven't played since pre-merge then yes your character name is gone, whenever you select to login it'll give you a free name change

it wont be gone if no one else was awarded the name

Just now, BXNNXD said:

it wont be gone if no one else was awarded the name

did u just choose to overlook him saying his name is in use or...

Just now, Kat said:

did u just choose to overlook him saying his name is in use or...

all unmerged characters will still prevent you from using the name, i assume he tried to make a new character with the same name

im 90% its on the other account i made after tiggs banned me for being vocal about her abuse... but i forgot that login soooooo riiiiiip

37 minutes ago, biotoxic said:

im 90% its on the other account i made after tiggs banned me for being vocal about her abuse... but i forgot that login soooooo riiiiiip

giphy.gif