Seedy

Gold in bronze distric

Annoying

I don’t mind that people are better than me. That’s life.. why do golds play in bronze district though. Then once the man ch is over they slag you up for being not as good as them..

i play lay alone all the time and I am pretty rap at apb so I’m bronze just now. Just played against a team of golds.. it’s a mess

You mean "fake golds". Just high-tier silvers.

A good band-aid solution would be to add 1-2 tiers between silver and gold to place those players.

either way its annoying and helps push away new and returning players.

almost needs a rank limit on districts.

eg. if rank is over 150 you cannot join a bronze server.

9BmKoww.png

You joined in 2011 with 2k posts, i'm a bit confused

15 minutes ago, ch0c_ said:

9BmKoww.png

And then you will throw r255 bronzies to silver district and make it even worse.

Fake golds aren't the problem. The threat system and the matchmaking are the problem. You can't solve it if you don't go for the culprit.

And then people dethreat to escape from the cheatfest in silver because battleye is doing nothing atm.

I was on jericho today, no people in silver financial. What do you do? Go in silver WF and dethreat so you can rank up in finacial.

Edited by Sayori

Threat is going to be reworked to make it harder to dethreat.

In the meantime, if you have video or photographic proof of intentional dethreating, send it to support.

Lixil has said this is the kind of thing that LO may give temp bans for, so long as the evidence is sound.

are you a troll?

• Like 1

r255 bronzes have more game knowledge than trainees and most silvers, thats a big game changer.
I have never seen a real bronze r255 though, only dethreaters and plenty of them.

I never said this was the major fix thats needed. i just said it almost needs something like this in place.
Why this method? you cant de-rank, only de-threat.

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

Annoying

I don’t mind that people are better than me. That’s life.. why do golds play in bronze district though. Then once the man ch is over they slag you up for being not as good as them..

i play lay alone all the time and I am pretty rap at apb so I’m bronze just now. Just played against a team of golds.. it’s a mess

you mean high silvers, when we play in silver district we get our patootie handed to us , say your green /high green that randomly hits bronze now and then, and you play in green district, and make bronze, how would you feel if your told to play in bronze when you know for a fact you cant handle that district, thats how us high silvers feel atm, we cant handle silver district cuz of all the golds there, so unless they fix the threat system (which i hear they want to do) or make districts locked, we all suffer

37 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

you mean high silvers, when we play in silver district we get our patootie handed to us , say your green /high green that randomly hits bronze now and then, and you play in green district, and make bronze, how would you feel if your told to play in bronze when you know for a fact you cant handle that district, thats how us high silvers feel atm, we cant handle silver district cuz of all the golds there, so unless they fix the threat system (which i hear they want to do) or make districts locked, we all suffer

calling yourself a 'high silver' and then going into a district where everyone is much less adapted to the game than you and claiming that you are justified in doing so is really awful.

if they fix the threat system, people will still abuse how each district is separated by threat level because of this same reasoning of 'high silvers' being so bad at the game they feel the need to go into a district with players of a much lower skill level than them.

golds are not as good as you think. it is only a small percentage of the playerbase who are even remotely good at the game in the first place. this is just a shitty excuse you tell yourself in order to feel justified stomping on lesser skilled players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ch0c_ said:

r255 bronzes have more game knowledge than trainees and most silvers, thats a big game changer.

False if that rank 255 bronze had knowledge enough to make a difference they would not be bronze. It is insanely hard to stay bronze in this game, Even in bronze district. The DTing golds that come to bronze to troll are an issue and can be reported if you have any proof.

27 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

calling yourself a 'high silver' and then going into a district where everyone is much less adapted to the game than you and claiming that you are justified in doing so is really awful.

if they fix the threat system, people will still abuse how each district is separated by threat level because of this same reasoning of 'high silvers' being so bad at the game they feel the need to go into a district with players of a much lower skill level than them.

golds are not as good as you think. it is only a small percentage of the playerbase who are even remotely good at the game in the first place. this is just a shitty excuse you tell yourself in order to feel justified stomping on lesser skilled players.

for the past month or 2 i have been playing in silver, and have been getting my patootie handed to me so think what you want, you hate me anyway so any response from you will just be a troll response

dethreaters are the real victims 

anyone who disagrees with me is just a hater troll

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seedy said:

Annoying

sorry, but that mess is apb ^^u guess you'll have to wait till LO fixes the matchmaking and ranking systems.

4 hours ago, Sayori said:

You mean "fake golds". Just high-tier silvers.

A good band-aid solution would be to add 1-2 tiers between silver and gold to place those players.

2 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

sorry, no "fake-golds" nor "high silvers". in any case, "bronze-district golds" or "silver district silvers", ready to kick patootie in the bronze district. i've already talked about how part of the problem is both districts using diferent standards to say who is gold and who is silver (gold district bronze = silver district silver). that still means they ARE golds, by the bronze district standards, in a place crafted for less-skilled players. it sucks, but for players as shaishai, there is no place where they belong (too good for bronze, too bad for silver) you eather git gud or play long enough to beacome a dethreater i guess?.

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

for the past month or 2 i have been playing in silver, and have been getting my patootie handed to me so think what you want, you hate me anyway so any response from you will just be a troll response

sorry, i know it sucks, been there.

here, have another opposite-polar post for you

4 hours ago, ch0c_ said:

9BmKoww.png

rank doesnt equals skills. i've met a player that played CSGO for almost a year and was still stuck in silver ranks.

4 hours ago, Sayori said:

And then you will throw r255 bronzies to silver district and make it even worse. 

Fake golds aren't the problem. The threat system and the matchmaking are the problem. You can't solve it if you don't go for the culprit.

And then people dethreat to escape from the cheatfest in silver because battleye is doing nothing atm.

I was on jericho today, no people in silver financial. What do you do? Go in silver WF and dethreat so you can rank up in finacial.

i do have to agree Sayori for the most part on this post. it points at problems that needs to be addressed.

only part i disagree is the "cheatfest" (last time i played there wasnt that many cheaters but i havent played for a week or so) where i have no opinion about.

1 hour ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

segregation was never a good idea. it created different standards for whats a silver and whats a gold. its something we need to eliminate.

cute-baby-polar-bear-day-photography-141

2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Not really. I got no problem losing. But when it's a massive wall (Huge difference between High Silver and Mid Gold), and I am dying constantly 50m out from the objective... 

It's like bashing your head against a concrete wall, and expecting your head to break through.

It ain't gonna happen. So then, I am forced to either queue up for an endless string of losing missions, or... Go to a District that houses new players. And still lose missions. Cause I ain't farming Bronzies. I am looking for the Silvers.

So... That's why Silvers are in Bronze. Because instead of CONSTANTLY losing with no hope of a win, we are searching for other Silvers that know how to play the game.

5 hours ago, ByeBye said:

Rank doesn't equal Threat.

Jesus the mentality behind this with the community here is hilarious. Yeah it doesn't.  But map knowledge, mechanic knowledge, advantage giving gear and mods give you a massive advantage over new players. Doesn't matter if a modless person with a STAR can kill you if you're geared. Bad players with gear shouldn't be playing against new players what so ever. If you're bad you deserve to lose.

I'd rather veteran bad players get pooped on by good players than let bad players think they're good because they are allowed to hide behind that scapegoat BS "rank doesn't = threat".

2 hours ago, SelttikS said:

False if that rank 255 bronze had knowledge enough to make a difference they would not be bronze. It is insanely hard to stay bronze in this game, Even in bronze district. The DTing golds that come to bronze to troll are an issue and can be reported if you have any proof.

If you're 255 and bronze you either need to suck it up and play with the big boys or find a new game. You shouldn't be given your own little personal stomping ground just because you're bad. 

• Thanks 1

There is nothing wrong with having fluctuating threat.

There is something wrong with INTENTIONALLY lowering your threat.

If you go back and forth bewteen silver and bronze districts naturally, thats totally fine. 

If you in any way purposefully do poorly in matches in order to lose threat you can and should be punished. 

Its really not that complicated. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ch0c_ said:

9BmKoww.png

150 is way to much. 60 or 80 is more than enough.

Dethreating is a crime? not the 90% of hackers camping in silver district cuz they can never make bronze district after cheating so much.

3 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Dethreating is a crime? not the 90% of hackers camping in silver district cuz they can never make bronze district after cheating so much.

I dont think I understand what you are trying to say. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think I understand what you are trying to say. 

What im saying is to avoid CookiePuss(and the rest of the gold players) in silver district, dethreating is a necessity due to the state of apb:r

5 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

What im saying is to avoid CookiePuss(and the rest of the gold players) in silver district, dethreating is a necessity due to the state of apb:r

Awww... but Im nais gai!

But I think I get what you mean, both threat determination and matchmaking leave much to be desired.

I wish LO luck in improving them.   

Dethreating is not necessary at all.

You people are being matched because your dumbasses go to bronze district, kill and kill until you are gold. Then when you quit the game, you log into the silver district and get your asses handed to you because according to the system you are at the level of everyone else. Until you lose a bunch of missions, you will be matched with people of your skill level.

It happens to me all the time and I only play in silver. I get matched up against people who are either at my level or better. When I lose 3 missions to people who are better than me, match making hits me with someone either far below my skill level due to how bad I played, or someone of my equal skill.

The people who sit in bronze and then go to silver and become matched against people like me, are not due to matchmaking at fault. It is due to you being placed in a higher skill level and match making is assuming you are skilled due to how you stomped on everyone in bronze.

Match making is bad in the game, but it is not that bad. It just needs to be tweaked better and maybe account for the people who farm in bronze and think they're bad at the game when they're just refusing to get better.