jmiIos

Horrendous support and GMs

30 minutes ago, Cuve said:

LO are clearly allowing it to happen

no no. it's all a part of the plan. you just don't see it yet. you shall see the light. just give it a bit more time. all. apart. of. the. PLAN!

apb has been dead since like 2016 or earlier, don't think its gonna change anytime soon.

8 hours ago, Cuve said:

So where does it start? Doesn't it start at LO having a proper Anti Cheat in place? If that were the case, there would be close to no "cheaters" thus whose ruining the game? Little Orbit is by still using a heavily flawed easily bypassed "Anti Cheat". Don't blame dumb people that are bad at the game for using some software to give them an edge when LO are clearly allowing it to happen 🙂

Tell that to the players trying to play but are being TKed for no reason, griefed or insulted for not playing to someone elses expectations, and all the other non-sense that goes with online gaming.

I did also write "Devs being lazy or not knowing how to resolve cheating doesn't help but they are the response to cheating and not the cause of ruining the game."

1 hour ago, ElectroStingz said:

Tell that to the players trying to play but are being TKed for no reason, griefed or insulted for not playing to someone elses expectations, and all the other non-sense that goes with online gaming.

I did also write "Devs being lazy or not knowing how to resolve cheating doesn't help but they are the response to cheating and not the cause of ruining the game."

people being shit on the internet is literal human nature, its as inevitable as the sun rising each morning - if you dont put on sunblock its your own fault when you get burned

I like how steam handles reports, just a. You're report has been reviewed and an action has been taken thank you

they don't say what action but they said they did something

Give me GM title and i ban them all, i stay 24/7 in the game :'D im 24/7 @ home on my Pc just to hold this game alive and hope they get the game Ready 😂 i play this game since i was 15 years old ... now i am 26... And i miss the game so damn hard... it was MY GAME during my childhood... 
*I pay over four thousand euros in this game.. becouse of the JokerBox *gamble* and it was worth it to me!

Edited by TackoGirl
add

12 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I like how steam handles reports, just a. You're report has been reviewed and an action has been taken thank you

they don't say what action but they said they did something

You mean like how the in game report system says it did something when in reality it does not.

Edited by BlatMan

LO haven't banned a single cheater since they took over, in fact do you guys remember the thread where Matt Scott defended cheaters?

Well here it is:

3A9oFrR.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nattsvart_katt said:

Matt Scott defended cheaters

They took out all the anticheats, eac being too advanced for apb and too expensive,

Battle Eye is only protection for Them, in that it reduces ddos, which is a good thing but its not an anticheat.

Then they listened basically forum trolls Desegregated, letting golds into bronze at the golds request.

More than half if not 3/4 of them golds are closets or blatants.

Lot of them will disagree with me n say im just a poor player, so lets be devils advocate n we'll reduce that percentage

to 1/3 or less. OK then U add in that each hack has 5 or more characters or accounts, switching thru the day.

All of the chars are gold and or hinky named, so this gives the impression that Loads of hackers are playing.

Now I know allot of golds are legit, skilled players. However most of you are New to me in that you dint play in bronze before.

So I don't know you, then I've got multiple names to consider.

But L.O. expects Me the Client to be the Games Policeman, Private Detective, and Guard-House Lawyer.

That's not my Job, and it's not my problem. It's LO's problem. 

But they see it as player retention. So what if they loose a few legits, they already have my money.

Sure Mack, Quit. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

They took out all the anticheats, eac being too advanced for apb and too expensive,

Battle Eye is only protection for Them, in that it reduces ddos, which is a good thing but its not an anticheat.

Then they listened basically forum trolls Desegregated, letting golds into bronze at the golds request.

More than half if not 3/4 of them golds are closets or blatants.

Lot of them will disagree with me n say im just a poor player, so lets be devils advocate n we'll reduce that percentage

to 1/3 or less. OK then U add in that each hack has 5 or more characters or accounts, switching thru the day.

All of the chars are gold and or hinky named, so this gives the impression that Loads of hackers are playing.

Now I know allot of golds are legit, skilled players. However most of you are New to me in that you dint play in bronze before.

So I don't know you, then I've got multiple names to consider.

But L.O. expects Me the Client to be the Games Policeman, Private Detective, and Guard-House Lawyer.

That's not my Job, and it's not my problem. It's LO's problem. 

But they see it as player retention. So what if they loose a few legits, they already have my money.

Sure Mack, Quit. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

You're preaching to the choir son, I keep telling you guys LO don't give a flying f*ck about fair play.

Makes me slightly annoyed to be honest.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1