Please turn off Cyrillic

Turn off Cyrillic  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Turn off Cyrillic

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

12 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

How is this in any way relevant to /d chat on Citadel? Please elaborate.

And I’ll take your non-answer to my post you quoted as an implicit acceptance of your mental deficiencies.

Well, you mentioned something about my privilege, somehow based on my dislike of getting matched against russian cheaters and how they are overall nuisance. I don't see them contributing to citadel in any way.
What you need to do, is stop for a second, throw out that black banana collection and be a normal human.

Edited by Luminesca

3 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Well, you mentioned something about my privilege, somehow based on my dislike of getting matched against russian cheaters and how they are overall nuisance. I don't see them contributing to citadel in any way.
What you need to do, is stop for a second, throw out that black banana collection and be a normal human.

Black bananas are a lot tastier than yellow bananas, allthough the texture is a bit iffy.

Do I have to be a raging xenophobe to be normal in your eyes, or is it okay if I just low-key dislike people East of ‘insert arbitrary mountain range or river’?

3 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

Not every russian may have a great ping on Nekrova...

or eventually they want to play with friends on Citadel...

It doesnt matter where they play, let players play where they want to play.

Nekrova is no prison for russian!

Have a nice day.

Russia is asian country. They're mentally closer to NK than western europe and most of it lies in asia. They should play on Han

43 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Black bananas are a lot tastier than yellow bananas, allthough the texture is a bit iffy.

Do I have to be a raging xenophobe to be normal in your eyes, or is it okay if I just low-key dislike people East of ‘insert arbitrary mountain range or river’?

Anyways I have nothing against different cultures, I love sushi and kebab, listen to music made by very different artists from different backgrounds and origins, travel all over the world, and have even dated a muslim.
Throwing some buzzword around, hoping to upset me is futile. I spoke about APB and Citadel's case, where unfortunately, due to their own doing, russians are undesirables.

1 minute ago, Luminesca said:

I spoke about APB and in Citadel's case however, russians are undesirables.

Arent Russians like the bulk of your playerbase?

Seems like Citadel is THEIR server now. 🙂

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Arent Russians like the bulk of your playerbase?

Seems like Citadel is THEIR server now. 🙂

There was rather big concentration of russians in Patriot back in the day. That was fine, Obeya was more mixed and it was fun to play there. Then innova happened, and I sometimes played there. It was good, they had stronger servers then G1 and active mods so the cheaters were quickly dealt with. Then innova bit the bullet and most of them ended up in citadel, but without active mods, cheaters and other rubble quickly made it their home and forced even my russian friends to quit. Now they are actively sharing cheats in russian forums, and bragging about using that crap in apb vkontakte(russian's facebook). It's due to their mentality, they always use shitty tactics and broken game mechanics to get upper hand, and it's toxic and tumor inducing to deal with.

Edited by Luminesca

Just now, Luminesca said:

Now they are actively sharing cheats in russian forums, and bragging about using that crap in apb vkontatke(russian's facebook). It's due to their mentality, they always use shitty tactics and broken game mechanics to get upper hand, and it's toxic and tumor inducing to deal with.

That sucks. Good thing there are no English language cheat forums, or English speakers bragging about cheats cheats, or English speakers using shitty tactics and broken game mechanics to get the upper hand.

Freaking Russians, amirite?

iTs NoT pReJuDiCeD iF iTS tRuE

1 hour ago, Luminesca said:

Most games and game companies have different area servers. And most often then not, EU and RU are separate. 

How are you planning to do that? We don't have the playerbase to make multiple servers out of citadel.

13 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

There was rather big concentration of russians in Patriot back in the day. That was fine, Obeya was more mixed and it was fun to play there. Then innova happened, and I sometimes played there. It was good, they had stronger servers then G1 and active mods so the cheaters were quickly dealt with. Then innova bit the bullet and most of them ended up in citadel, but without active mods, cheaters and other rubble quickly made it their home and forced even my russian friends to quit. Now they are actively sharing cheats in russian forums, and bragging about using that crap in apb vkontakte(russian's facebook). It's due to their mentality, they always use shitty tactics and broken game mechanics to get upper hand, and it's toxic and tumor inducing to deal with.

And it's in all games not just APB. When I play vs rus killer in DBD most of the time it's lagswitcher or face camper

Hell russians were even caught to cheat on olympics etc lmao

Edited by Clandestine

1 minute ago, Clandestine said:

And it's in all games not just APB. When I play vs rus killer in DBD most of the time it's lagswitcher or face camper

Hell russians were even caught to cheat on olympics etc lmao

Wall hack are the most used cheats in DBD

i think its funny that citadel people used to cry about how american players couldnt play nice with BRs and now theyre doing the same crap to the russians

• Like 1

Thread closed. 

Players aren't required to speak English only and our worlds aren't reserved for people only from those countries, anyone can play anywhere.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1