Sign in to follow this  
professionalgamer

Battleye now kicking

What did you use then? Maybe something that LO didn't confirm yet that it would be allowed.

BattleEye have some issues with Logitech Software and it kick without reason sometimes when you turn your mouse into "Gaming Mode" heppend to me just one time but not since a while now

Disallowed program #0 should be msg conflict like msg to AHK, as Mett said: working on it Beye should communicate better to users, so you will know what does issue, soon.

Ex AHK users just play with ur own skills 

Edited by Dahel

18 hours ago, Unreal said:

BattleEye have some issues with Logitech Software and it kick without reason sometimes when you turn your mouse into "Gaming Mode" heppend to me just one time but not since a while now

I have been using logitech mouse and driver software to remap my mouse keys for nades etc, I have no issue with battle eye in any of the games that requires it. Its probably something else.

Edited by MagicPancake

8 hours ago, MagicPancake said:

I have been using logitech mouse and driver software to remap my mouse keys for nades etc, I have no issue with battle eye in any of the games that requires it. Its probably something else.

Me too i play a lot of games with battleeye and this issue only appear with APB reloaded, this is why i think it's BattleEye don't work pretty well in games with a old engine like it, i have no problems with Rainbow Six Siege and other games using BE.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:00 PM, Unreal said:

Why u think is logitech... Should appear msg

3 minutes ago, Dahel said:

Why u think is logitech... Should appear msg

Because it was the only other software i used when i get kicked (Teamspeak too of course)

Try simple kill processes one by one and run game everytime. Or boot clean windows then run logitech and look is kick appears or not this way u will know its logitech or sometink else

Other software - u have a lot of other software at background and need figure out what causes issue

Edited by Dahel

1 minute ago, Dahel said:

Try simple kill processes one by one and run game everytime. Or boot clean windows then run logitech and look is kick appears or not this way u will know its logitech or sometink else

I did it don't worry and it is but not everytime, it did it once for me and not since a while now like i said previously.