"It's been a little over a week and a half since my last update."

RTW Player here 🙂 still got the RTW APB Box in my home

edit:
i never received my RTW titel.....

Edited by YEEEZZ
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Can you like... not

Contradict yourself. I don't believe u could 'Mentored Anyone.

But your saying you 'Carried them to gold, so what excluding aimhax n such, your saying you scored low on purpose

letting the lower threat do the work, thru grouped teams/ Buddies n friends. 

That's Exploitation of your knowledge of the system, and the prize being Fools Gold.

That ain't Gold. n I could care less for 'Getting Gold', but if I ever did.

It would be Earned Alone n with blood as in Kills, not riding on some sweatys coattails 

On 8/22/2022 at 3:48 PM, MonkaS said:

golds always been easy I was gold back in reloaded closed/open beta with 5-10 fps

True, During "gold lock" i was a consistent sub 30fps and was still gold, and went on a like 21 mission win streak around the time of that that gold lock event thing. The amount of sweat that required though xD

On 8/22/2022 at 10:27 PM, Hexerin said:

Early second week CBT, 2009, here.

Yeah you've been around for a while.

12 hours ago, YEEEZZ said:

RTW Player here 🙂 still got the RTW APB Box in my home

edit:
i never received my RTW titel.....

I had issues with my OBT title, I had to email G1 ages ago and ask about it, they checked the system for my account age, and got me it. If LO still has access to the stuff, they might be able to assist if you open a ticket and they look at the account ages.

12 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Contradict yourself. I don't believe u could 'Mentored Anyone.

But your saying you 'Carried them to gold, so what excluding aimhax n such, your saying you scored low on purpose

letting the lower threat do the work, thru grouped teams/ Buddies n friends. 

That's Exploitation of your knowledge of the system, and the prize being Fools Gold.

That ain't Gold. n I could care less for 'Getting Gold', but if I ever did.

It would be Earned Alone n with blood as in Kills, not riding on some sweatys coattails 

Not at all, you see, how the system works, is that if you score in the top 50% of the scoreboard, you go up in threat. If you score in the bottom 50% you lose threat.

If you win, you have a good 25-50% chance of the entire team, having more "score" than the enemy team. If you carry hard, and ensure that the other team, except 1 or 2, get little to no kills, or fail the objectives. They end up lower on the scoreboard than your "silver group" then that means 2-3 players on your team is "in the top 50% and goes up in threat.

Some missions you can get 2-3k score on a win, and generally, only 1-2k on a loss unless you got a "ton" of kills while losing. Which means by winning, you're inadvertently ensuring your team goes up in threat.

So to basically, "carry" someone to gold, all you have to do is carry them, and hand them an HVR, or teach them to tapfire an ntec properly along with range increments in general and get them 1-5 maybe 7 kills a match if possible. Boom they hit gold within a few days to a week or so.

Has nothing to do with making them do all the work, all they have to do is exist on the same team as you as you simply "play the game" and if you do really well against facing other golds even "alone" boom they hit gold. If you mentored them well, they'll outperform the silvers and bronzes with some but mild issue, and they'll go up to gold simply based on that as well. (One of the biggest things I always start with is to have them lower their sensitivities in-game. The base ones are atrocious)

And yes mack, I've "mentored" new players, given them mods, vehicles, and tips and tricks for how to play APB:R. I might have an "elitist" attitude when it comes to APBR after playing for years it tends to happen 😉 but even I recognize that new players need to be mentored and helped for the game to survive. There's a reason I took the name "noob guardian" as a handle. I've also probably blown over 1-3mil in game giving away things over a few years of off and on playing as well. Not that you'd believe me anyways.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

15 hours ago, YEEEZZ said:

RTW Player here still got the RTW APB Box in my home edit:i never received my RTW titel.....

Wish I could've played back in RTW (before it all went to shit, of course). Everything I've heard about it over the years makes me think it would've been a blast for me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Not that you'd believe me anyways

Can U blame me?, So many of ya talk out your asses to me, no I don't trust anyone, even staff, especially staff.

Oh Yea I believe Ya. n that's a cockamamie way to run this 'Threat System'.

So maybe some of the newb golds are getting there somewhat legitly, but thats still being carried.

And it pretty much restricts gold to those who play in Groups, which I don't do, for a couple reasons.

1. Don't Trust a Soul, 2. I dont wanna go from mission to mission without a break, 3. Ya all listen to that horrible death metal if thats what it is with the guy screaming Ahh Ahh, or some other cringe player song, I'm 53 so I'm not gonna get along with the majority of those acting like 4th graders who's vocabulary seems to revolve around the word smart, n I don't care for them so I wouldn't group with em.

Oh yea n 5. Now a group leader can move the entire group from one instance to another, so ya know what they did.

They move the group to another dead instance n boot from the group n leave ya there, thats everyone good buddy Pac. 

Ya that is kinda funny, but U get my drift. 

I just don't gaf anymore, if they cheat then so be it, if they don't then so be it, ya know let the gold with the license plate name

stand on the rail at double B n claim Village Idiot n Chat Commander n call EZ.

Ya know I got better things to do in life than hang out in front of a Train Station. 

Just Leave Them To It'

• Thanks 1