Sign in to follow this  
DouglasFalcon

Came back to the game, and I have a couple of questions...

First of all it's nice to be back and see the game is still alive, although it's noticeable that the playerbase is still decreasing and things right now are rough 😞

Now for the questions!

First: I'm EU and I've noticed nobody ever plays in Baylan Shipping's fight club, is there a reason why the Asylum being more popular? Is there a time when people gather in Baylan and play there? I used to love 2 hours sessions of pure killing in that area, one of the most fun game modes in APB imho, so I'd love to experience that again.

Second: I wanna waste some JTs and I've always wanted to try the SBSR rifles. When I checked APB:DB to learn the differences between IRS and Coroner the only one I was able to find is that IRS, being a sniper rifle, has 15 metres more of effective range. Is it really the only difference? Like, is the Coroner a straight up worse version of the IRS? Please enlighten me! 🙂

I suppose this post got buried but I'll add a reply since it's resurfaced, one reason Asylum is more popular is most likely because it's easier to obtain JT, the Baylan challenges are just not fun and time consuming meanwhile all you have to do is play a few rounds to get 200 JT a week from Asylum.

I've heard the Sniper SBSR is the better of the two because you are right, it's basically a straight upgrade over the rifle one- but both are very underwhelming

1. Asylum is just an overall faster paced map with easier to earn Joker Tickets + It's boring and annoying to play against HVR andies on Baylan specifically some guy starting with x and ending with k.
2. Don't even bother with either of those rifles, they're both useless.

Edited by Cuve

On 8/17/2022 at 12:16 PM, DouglasFalcon said:

First of all it's nice to be back and see the game is still alive, although it's noticeable that the playerbase is still decreasing and things right now are rough 😞

Now for the questions!

First: I'm EU and I've noticed nobody ever plays in Baylan Shipping's fight club, is there a reason why the Asylum being more popular? Is there a time when people gather in Baylan and play there? I used to love 2 hours sessions of pure killing in that area, one of the most fun game modes in APB imho, so I'd love to experience that again.

Second: I wanna waste some JTs and I've always wanted to try the SBSR rifles. When I checked APB:DB to learn the differences between IRS and Coroner the only one I was able to find is that IRS, being a sniper rifle, has 15 metres more of effective range. Is it really the only difference? Like, is the Coroner a straight up worse version of the IRS? Please enlighten me! 🙂

IRS is 100% better if you wanna pick up an SBSR, also don't listen to Cuve the IRS is good if you can use it right, its worse then the DMR in somethings but not useless.

Baylan and Asylum should have been scrapped years ago ffs 😩

A new District Map will never happen under LO management, that much we all know,

but a new fight club-map? Come on mane 🤣

Am I trippin' or what?

3A9oFrR.jpg

Sign in to follow this