Preme

So, how you liking things so far

Are you enjoying the nerfs you asked for? 

Did it actually make you better? Or did it just make it harder for you to play? 

You thought begging for nerfs was the fix to your b1tch1ng attitude right? 

You really thought nerfing a gun would make the better player worse 😂

Not realizing the better player will always ve better no matter the gun while you beg for nerf just to make it harder for yourself... the good player still making you beg harder now? 

Or do you just quit the game in frustration?

And leave the ones who love the game in a mess that you first begged for.

Mathew just tell me why you never thought about the results of listening to the mass would be?

Dont you know that the mass will always be ones complaining?

Only a few will suck up the pain, adapt and improvise, the ones you shouldve looked for instead of looking at who is most known, who is the biggest streamer, who can formulate a opinion better instead of looking at who actually loves the game and will suggest changes thats good for all. Instead of changes that benifit 1 individual.

Requiting spct's who dont even play... 

And the same spct's suggesting changes that are only backed by their personal prefrences. Not even thinking about what it will do to the game and th rest of the players..

If only apb was in hands of a real apb player we wouldve been so far now. But when nobody working on the game actually has a feel for it... we camt expect much good. Or might seem good just because.. but when you get in the game you realize that its even worse now.

All you ever had to do was get in the game, play 200 hours and pick out the players who actually love the game and play with a passion instead looking at who could run their mouth better.

Now were in this boring mess that only the community is to blame for.

are you Enjoying your game now? 

How many games till youre bored? 

Be honest. Thats the only way we can face and fix whats wrong.

Edited by Preme

I still love this game it's one of a kind only we need more people in the game and a new district

Edited by IGeertI

Just now, Preme said:

Not realizing the better player will always ve better no matter the gun while you beg for nerf just to make it harder for yourself... the good player still making you beg harder now? 

Or do you just quit the game in frustration?

And leave the ones who love the game in a mess that you first begged for.

Mathew just tell me why you never thought about the results of listening to the mass would be?

Dont you know that the mass will always be ones complaining?

Only a few will suck up the pain, adapt and improvise, the ones you shouldve looked for instead of looking at who is most known, who is the biggest streamer, who can formulate a opinion better instead of looking at who actually loves the game and will suggest changes thats good for all. Instead of changes that benifit 1 individual.

Requiting spct's who dont even play... 

And the same spct's suggesting changes that are only backed by their personal prefrences. Not even thinking about what it will do to the game and th rest of the players..

If only apb was in hands of a real apb player we wouldve been so far now. But when nobody working on the game actually has a feel for it... we camt expect much good. Or might seem good just because.. but when you get in the game you realize that its even worse now.

All you ever had to do was get in the game, play 200 hours and pick out the players who actually love the game and play with a passion instead looking at who could run their mouth better.

Now were in this boring mess that only the community is to blame for.

are you Enjoying your game now? 

How many games till youre bored? 

Be honest. Thats the only way we can face and fix whats wrong.

Sorry for my Stupidity, the game just had an Update to nerf a thing or two?

33 minutes ago, Preme said:

Ironic questions coming from one of the people who wanted LTL nerfed, literally the weakest weapons in the game.

It has been a while, I hope you have improved since then.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:59 PM, LilyRain said:

Ironic questions coming from one of the people who wanted LTL nerfed, literally the weakest weapons in the game.

It has been a while, I hope you have improved since then.

Actually i started using it 😛

Merged.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, OmikronOverload said:

Sorry for my Stupidity, the game just had an Update to nerf a thing or two?

Not very recently, but a build up of many changes have given a result. This post is meant for the ones who destroy the game by thinking they are contributing a fix. 

who are these phantom "masses" youre trying to scapegoat bro, the community legitimately cant agree on anything

I like the thing one person said a long time ago, that APB needs an ever evolving META, since there is so many guns making guns rise and fall would keep things interesting for ever as long as the balance changes are like a wave and not a hillclimb or avalanche in stats.

But since the last balance patch was months if not more ago it has created unrest

Also I feel targeted for my only request to nerf the PMG

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:21 PM, glaciers said:

who are these phantom "masses" youre trying to scapegoat bro, the community legitimately cant agree on anything

Exactly the ones who cant agree on anything.

In apb we dont want the truth we rather believe the best formulated bullsh1t

Merged.

On 8/16/2022 at 10:34 PM, R3ACT3M said:

I like the thing one person said a long time ago, that APB needs an ever evolving META, since there is so many guns making guns rise and fall would keep things interesting for ever as long as the balance changes are like a wave and not a hillclimb or avalanche in stats.

But since the last balance patch was months if not more ago it has created unrest

Also I feel targeted for my only request to nerf the PMG

Thats a understandable nerf request. This is for them folks that whisper you "nerf ntec it has no recoil" yes they exist. And its for the ones in the spct team who suggest changes but dont even play the game.

Edited by Preme
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Preme said:

Exactly the ones who cant agree on anything.

thats everybody my guy, for every opinion you have on balance there's a hundred people who will agree and a hundred people who will disagree

loving apb the most or clocking the most hours doesn't mean much when there's silvers who've been running around since cbt

1 hour ago, Preme said:

Actually i started using it 😛

I figured as much.

You spoke as if you understood the weapon-series earlier. I guess it is time for you to actually learn how it practically works in-game. 

Work hard, good luck

On 8/16/2022 at 11:36 PM, glaciers said:

thats everybody my guy, for every opinion you have on balance there's a hundred people who will agree and a hundred people who will disagree

loving apb the most or clocking the most hours doesn't mean much when there's silvers who've been running around since cbt

Bro im reffering to the people who brought apb to its current state. It was just way more fun before. 

And theres players who really love the game like no other, i swear these players been playing for 10 years they have been gold all that time and really give you a spanking when youre against them but they dont stream or make videos, they just love to play but become victim of these changes that are suggested by people who litteraly are no where near that level. And they still play even though when they games been gone through so many changes. 

Lots of people have already left including good golds. The ones that are still there are the ones who actually love the game. And trust me them folks would never suggest a change thats only in their benefit.

Merged.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:38 PM, LilyRain said:

I figured as much.

You spoke as if you understood the weapon-series earlier. I guess it is time for you to actually learn how it practically works in-game. 

Work hard, good luck

Works fine for me but for my opps.. they spam my whisper chat full with hate and when it gets too much they just quit the game. 😞 i dont like making people quit but i cant help it that the stun guns are so easy to use. 

And thank you lily, goodluck to you too 😊

13 minutes ago, Preme said:

Works fine for me but for my opps.. they spam my whisper chat full with hate and when it gets too much they just quit the game. 😞 i dont like making people quit but i cant help it that the stun guns are so easy to use. 

And thank you lily, goodluck to you too 😊

I'd like to believe you but this very thread-complaint says that the truth was otherwise.

10 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I'd like to believe you but this very thread-complaint says that the truth was otherwise.

If you only knew what it is like to suffer from being good. 

You think i like being called a cheater or macro user or no recoil player. 

It just hurts so much when you show the opp your skills but they still think they are better and will say that youre doing something thats not right, instead of saying, that was good, how did you do that. But in apb its never you right? Its always someone else in the wrong. Youre always right. 

Edited by Preme

15 minutes ago, Preme said:

If you only knew what it is like to suffer from being good. 

You think i like being called a cheater or macro user or no recoil player. 

It just hurts so much when you show the opp your skills but they still think they are better and will say that youre doing something thats not right, instead of saying, that was good, how did you do that. But in apb its never you right? Its always someone else in the wrong. Youre always right. 

Been there, done that. The game is literally over a decade old.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:12 AM, LilyRain said:

And... you dont care about the this thread really. You just want to come back at me. Crazy how i stayed in your head since the ltl discussion we had. How many times did you dream about me?  😊

Merged.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:33 AM, LilyRain said:

Been there, done that.

I doubt, if true come prove it 

3 minutes ago, Preme said:

And... you dont care about the this thread really. You just want to come back at me. Crazy how i stayed in your head since the ltl discussion we had. How many times did you dream about me?  😊

You just came back at yourself. You made a thread that literally talks to your past-self, which clearly didn't change.

1 minute ago, Preme said:

I doubt, if true come prove it 

State your in-game nickname & server. I'll find you soon enough.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:39 AM, LilyRain said:

You just came back at yourself. You made a thread that literally talks to your past-self, which clearly didn't change.

State your in-game nickname & server. I'll find you soon enough.

I love that youve studied me so much from then till now, such an eventfull life you live on these forums. You want my number too? 

My name is citue, on citadel.

Merged.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:39 AM, LilyRain said:

Ps read the thread again, cause when you saw "preme" your heart starting beating fast like you've been waiting 😂😂😂

Edited by Preme

8 minutes ago, Preme said:

I love that youve studied me so much from then till now, such an eventfull life you live on these forums. You want my number too? 

My name is citue, on citadel.

Thanks for sharing.

3 minutes ago, Preme said:

Ps read the thread again, cause when you saw "preme" your heart starting beating fast like you've been waiting 😂😂😂

Your thread is a meme.

1 minute ago, LilyRain said:

Your thread is a meme.

And you live for it 😊

Wow, an actual "meet me in-game" forum beef? I haven't seen one of those for ages.

And "phantom masses" is not a bad name for a band.

I'm just waiting for that Anubis revert that they promised years ago. 

As a Contribution to the Community they shall now create a new weapon brand called "Phantom-Masses" with their first Weapon called the "QuantumChained". Its will change its stats weekly dependent on how people react to weapons in the forum. In can also ShapeShift into any Subclass like SMG,Sniper,LMG,Assault Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher etc you get the point.

Would actually be a cool patootie move from Matto to say here´s what you want well... heres what you get!

Edited by OmikronOverload
tsupid