Sign in to follow this  
JackBauer

Are you Afraid of Change (Dont Whine)

41 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Why would you put time, money, and effort into something if you don't plan to make your investment grow??  That would be like buying an old car that you plan on selling to make a profit, but not fixing it up, and thereby not raising it's value.

How does that have to do with anything about promises? Aren't we stating off what i quote that person about them keeping their promises. That's not a promise. That's just doing their job nothing to do with promises? Before you quote someone make sure you are correct 

On 6/25/2018 at 9:32 PM, JackBauer said:

How does that have to do with anything about promises? Aren't we stating off what i quote that person about them keeping their promises. That's not a promise. That's just doing their job nothing to do with promises? Before you quote someone make sure you are correct 

You're a special kind of stupid. 

17 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

You're a special kind of stupid. 

Ohh yeah totally. You're the one that made no sense. You are the one that quoted me about the promise comment and went a total different way with it like my comment wasn't reasonable like really kid

13 hours ago, JackBauer said:

Ohh yeah totally. You're the one that made no sense. You are the one that quoted me about the promise comment and went a total different way with it like my comment wasn't reasonable like really kid

From your comment it sounds like you think LO is just going to sit on their a$$ and milk the player base for cash like G1 did....  They'd be stupid not to add content and improve the game, because if they do that, then they make more $$ with new players and people spending their money on shit.

3 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

From your comment it sounds like you think LO is just going to sit on their a$$ and milk the player base for cash like G1 did....  They'd be stupid not to add content and improve the game, because if they do that, then they make more $$ with new players and people spending their money on shit.

And to top that up. How can LO milk the game if no one is buying into it now since its broken?
You can't milk something that everyone knows is broken. So even if LO wanted to milk they can only do that after they fix the game in a state people are willing to spend money into again lol

• Like 1

I'm not saying anything about LO. i think they doin good with only having the game a short time and having Fallen Earth.

Sign in to follow this