Datpaper420

Game is filled with CHEATERS

popped back in here to say for some reason Youtube even tho I don't really keep up with APB or its content anymore has started putting vids on my main page that are straight up just people rage-hacking and aimbotting with their name fully right there. I don't even mean the way silvers in the early days complained about aimbots, I mean 1000% pure blatancy and it seems like LO has some weird boner for being anti "name and shame" and refuses to ban these people for some reason. Pretty weird but I think whoever manages APB is just destined to be mismanaged. The game didn't survive long in 2010 so I can't imagine a single thing that could bring it back in 2022

Edited by mcaso123
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mcaso123 said:

popped back in here to say for some reason Youtube even tho I don't really keep up with APB or its content anymore has started putting vids on my main page that are straight up just people rage-hacking and aimbotting with their name fully right there. I don't even mean the way silvers in the early days complained about aimbots, I mean 1000% pure blatancy and it seems like LO has some weird boner for being anti "name and shame" and refuses to ban these people for some reason. Pretty weird but I think whoever manages APB is just destined to be mismanaged. The game didn't survive long in 2010 so I can't imagine a single thing that could bring it back in 2022

Lol yeah I get those too lately as well on youtube.

Did you mean to say Game is FILLED with cheaters?

Game is filled with CHEATERS doesn't sound right.

Recording a kill cam could fix the problem. How hard to add it could be?

and who the hell make new versions of cheats for this game?  how many ppl play for it? wtf it worth it?

i think its bc they dont update anticheat... 

Edited by ManiVII

On 11/2/2022 at 5:13 PM, ManiVII said:

Recording a kill cam could fix the problem. How hard to add it could be?

and who the hell make new versions of cheats for this game?  how many ppl play for it? wtf it worth it?

i think its bc they dont update anticheat... 

guy on Twitch said 150 cheetermen on 1 service... not even that many opp xD 

Fewer cheaters than you think tbh.

On 8/14/2022 at 6:31 AM, Datpaper420 said:

Lick me LO

you never fix it thats why ur pop is dead

It's really hard to "fix" people creating cheats for your game. For every loophole closed 2 more open up. The big commercial cheat creators have abandoned APB, whether that is because its so hard to create cheats now or because it just doesn't pay any more i can't say.

Had my first game in 4 or 5 months. I was up against a well known cheater. Somebody i really thought he would have been banned by now. You can even google his name and see videos of him cheating etc....

He is essentially low hanging fruit to be banned. When the low hanging fruit are not being banned, it kind of gives the impression nothing is being done. Saying that its no were near as bad as GTA Online

On 9/21/2022 at 8:41 PM, MonkaS said:

'join date 2016' 'game has been since since 2016' nice.

that was prob the year he had to reroll due to getting fairfighted prob

Merged.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:06 AM, skerblerd said:

If only you could fight the group comps that used to exist. Or even just the public social battering. You got it easy my guy. 

these people dont really understand at all. 

On 11/5/2022 at 4:25 AM, iRawwwN said:

guy on Twitch said 150 cheetermen on 1 service... not even that many opp xD 

Fewer cheaters than you think tbh.

You just have to watch who is rocking the Obir and Colby . This time last year i was the only player using the Obir, now there are some amazing Obir players. Whos hand gun has been blessed with the accuracy and firepower of a Medusa.

Edited by Y2Venom

Can we just switch back to Easy Anti Cheat? BattlEye is not doing a great job...

I've been running into the same group of cheaters on a daily basis; low level golds running DMR with Hunting Sight 3 with the most obvious wallhacks ever going on 15-20 killstreaks against max lvl golds

They're not even hiding it anymore since they know they won't get banned by BattlEye

Edited by skaterdanny1

27 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

Can we just switch back to Easy Anti Cheat? BattlEye is not doing a great job...

They are. But you can also just use your eyes. Its done in professional sports all the time ...

PLayed a guy today, level 255 with Obir and Colby .45. Got up close and his Colby fires like a machine gun and hits me with every shot. This continues, i look at his profile and he is advertising that he cheats.

5 hours ago, skaterdanny1 said:

I've been running into the same group of cheaters on a daily basis; low level golds running DMR with Hunting Sight 3 with the most obvious wallhacks ever going on 15-20 killstreaks against max lvl golds

They're not even hiding it anymore since they know they won't get banned by BattlEye

But what if they switch to EAC and they don't get banned?

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But what if they switch to EAC and they don't get banned?

then we whine and complain about how orbit isn't paying for the best version of eac and supports cheaters

13 minutes ago, glaciers said:

then we whine and complain about how orbit isn't paying for the best version of eac and supports cheaters

What happens after the pay for the best version of EAC and they are still there?

43 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What happens after the pay for the best version of EAC and they are still there?

we whine and complain about how fairfight was the best anticheat and little orbit supports cheaters