Datpaper420

Game is filled with CHEATERS

4 hours ago, El-Neko said:

Nah this is my main. I had to redo my forum stuff after they nuked the old forums. Which I never did bother till 2014 when I decided to "try" to be active in the forums.

Also these two pretty much close to being spot on.

Accounts were transferred from old forums to new I would know I was in the closed beta forum which were locked/removed when game went into live state mostly to avoid people seeing closed beta testers saying the game shouldn't go live yet cuz game was still broken/buggy.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Accounts were transferred from old forums to new I would know I was in the closed beta forum which were locked/removed when game went into live state mostly to avoid people seeing closed beta testers saying the game shouldn't go live yet cuz game was still broken/buggy.

Well no idea really... I just decided to login into the forums in 2014 and asked me to set up forum account and I used my CBT/OBT forum name again and it was available so idk.

8 hours ago, El-Neko said:

Well no idea really... I just decided to login into the forums in 2014 and asked me to set up forum account and I used my CBT/OBT forum name again and it was available so idk.

its almost like apb was never consistent even the forums  

10 hours ago, MonkaS said:

its almost like apb was never consistent even the forums  

I couldn't interact with the forums on this account for 2 years because G1 removed all forum permissions from the account due to an inappropriate name. It didn't say banned and all the posts were still visible to the public. It's like they tried editing the database and broke it, instead of just allowing a new name change.

Its true, most legit golds have left. Only a few are still playing. The rest of them came after the threat level merge. Which were just silvers but because the golds were mopping the floor with them, they couldnt take it anymore so they start cheating, which explains all the new random names with gold threat. 

• Like 1

What's even more sad is that you cant really report the cheaters. Not even sure why the ingame one is there tbh, and the forums support ticket system will not let me post a report a player. It really aids to come back to the game to cheaters. These people cheat cause they know they don't have to worry about getting ban. Like I know I'm patootie at the game but I also know when someone is not legit, That shit very sad, especially because like I just started streaming the game and all you see in 40% of my matches are people saying they are "ogs" but are macroing with the carbine / .45. I'm sorry for ranting but its very tiring to deal with this everyday.

3 hours ago, Hi_Im_Paull said:

Like I know I'm patootie at the game but I also know when someone is not legit

no one has ever said this sentence and also had a solid grasp of what's possible in apb

• Like 1

Lo orbit kills apb with the love for cheaters.  As legit play you can only quit nd dont waste your power here.

The real problem is a lack of good players population and outdated matchmaking. Both makes low percent of good players getting matched against average casual players that accumulates the amount of hackusating. For current situation LO can potentially make matchmaking free from factions to have 2x better current matchmaking. Instead of matching against 40 players in district it will be up to 80

• Like 3

I would like to hint about the fact that the APB playerbase has a very skewed representation of skill levels due to the longevity and state of the game. A lot of players that you see are players that most people would never be matched against in a comparable shooter.

Those who are considered good are heavily invested into the game, some even for a decade now. Whether they have invested years into legitimate skills or are cheating does not really matter in this case, as the end result gives the same impression to players unaware of this fact.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gremlen said:

The real problem

In a way your right, in that LO and their gold friends decided to desegregate.

Putting Casuals out of the game, so only for Sweatys now.

U put sweatys n casuals in the same server n they butt heads.

For the most part the only hacusations i see now are coming from hax, or

from one sweaty to another. 

Why, well cuz We the casuals don't care anymore, LO wont do anything, if they are even reading reports.

Both Gold Sweatys and Daily Casuals don't belong in the same area, they both think they own the city.

Both are stuck up in their own way, even me. 

Now about your MM Theory. Something Akin to Warthunder or Wot sand box MM.

That is Impossible without rewriting the entire game, and where are you gonna find 40 players at once let alone 80.

Its not a sandbox shooter its a Cops n Robbers Role Playing Game. 

Your idea might work for Fight Clubs..

All of your 'Good' players got bored n moved on to other games.

LO has to put something more than BS on the table. 

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

How do you know

You Don't.  Only another Hack could say if someone was using a hack.

Unless its a blatant teleporter, going all upside the building, or possible a blatant 

show off macro user.

To put it bluntly a Casual Gamer wouldn't know, and due to that ignorance

would hacusate or accuse the game or server.

ie.  Lets say Im doing the objective, but i know U saw me n are coming, and i know what doorway

you will most likely come from.  I am already pointing my cross-hair at the doorway.

As soon as U appear I pull my trigger n to You it will look like a 'Snap'.

Snap is a word U kids use for some kind of cheat. there is also the word 'Smooth Aim' 

and a few other words that I haven't clue what they mean. So I'm rusty on the Lingo.

So I see the words in chat, someone kill me bad, n I use one of them words.

I mean we got one guy that calls everyone Macro Noob, n I mean everyone.

You'll have two sweatys in chat crying at each other over who snapped who n be 

always a third uninvolved player who chimes in with an opinion.

Monkey See Monkey Do'

11 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

In a way your right, in that LO and their gold friends decided to desegregate.

Putting Casuals out of the game, so only for Sweatys now.

U put sweatys n casuals in the same server n they butt heads.

For the most part the only hacusations i see now are coming from hax, or

from one sweaty to another. 

Why, well cuz We the casuals don't care anymore, LO wont do anything, if they are even reading reports.

Both Gold Sweatys and Daily Casuals don't belong in the same area, they both think they own the city.

Both are stuck up in their own way, even me. 

Now about your MM Theory. Something Akin to Warthunder or Wot sand box MM.

That is Impossible without rewriting the entire game, and where are you gonna find 40 players at once let alone 80.

Its not a sandbox shooter its a Cops n Robbers Role Playing Game. 

Your idea might work for Fight Clubs..

All of your 'Good' players got bored n moved on to other games.

LO has to put something more than BS on the table. 

LO puts high skill players to the one server with casual players because of lack of pop among high skill players. Remember when gold servers were empty and used for making arranged matches. Also the threat segregation worked against new and really really bad players who were getting stomped by casual max ranks players who dethreated to stay away from high skill players. The real solution is to make cross instance matchmaking that Matt announced years ago. High skill players will have higher chance to get matched against each other, casual won't be able to dethreat on purpose to smurf in new player environment. To be honest me and my friends bored of playing public missions because most of the time we get matched against average golds/silvers who can't do nothing against us and most of the time we play arranged matches against each other. Half of my in game mates are taking part in the current tourney. Do you think that all players in the tournament are cheaters?

Cops and Robbbers are just generic lore thing that the game doesn't really need anymore because basically there's no difference between enforcers and criminals except ltl and the mechanic with bounty. Many modern MMO games got away from idea of faction segregation even the famous WOW where since Legion Devs allowing you to start searching for a lobby as an opposite faction for the sake of balance. Segregation is an old outdated system that only hurts many games.

it seems you didn't understand my idea. I didn't mean to make large missions 40v40. I meant instead of getting matched against players from opposite faction as now you will get mission opposition from among all players in the district. I think it's a good solution till they release a cross instance matchmaking.

Edited by gremlen

11 hours ago, gremlen said:

I think it's a good solution till they release a cross instance matchmaking

Ya it might bring up the daily pop.

But your only gonna attract old sweatys, noone new.

Try looking at things from the Casual/New player pov. 

I been since bout 2015, I have never been gold, nor have I ever intentionally dethreated. 

The game was always segregated from My start. Always played in bronze, n we always saw 

these dethreaters coming in. We'd have to sit n wait or leave the instance, to get away from em.

So in our/Bronze Mind it was the Dethreaters coming into our instance to farm us, not so much to 

escape other golds. We never saw ourselves as bullys to the new people.

We in fact would help them. Now things are different.

Those same dethreaters are there everyday farming us Less than worthy players, 

rest of U golds come in n Your name is already Mud cuz of what the dethreaters did prior to desegregation.

The Staff are all thought of as bullys too now cuz to us, They Let U guys into bronze to get to us.

What ever staff says the official reason is, the result is EZ pickens for You golds and No Game for us Casuals.

Whom I might add have invested heavily in this game.

Maybe I'm one of the poor whales at only 3,000. Dollars into armas.

We the Casuals like to play too, we like a good gun fight.

Ya want to hone your skills, use them. But there is simply no logical reason

to attempt any skill practice going against top players, for one thing you simply 

don't have time to address the tactical changes in the battle and get a bead on someone

before your forced to change tactics again 

If they want a bigger pop they have to bring something very significant to the Table.

That benefits Both types of Player. Not only in MM but in Rewards.

I have 5 Max ranks n 3,4 little rerolls. Im not bragging, most Lifers have multiple characters.

Put something on the Table that makes it worth my time, give me a Reason to Sweat.

On 10/7/2022 at 11:17 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ya it might bring up the daily pop.

But your only gonna attract old sweatys, noone new.

Try looking at things from the Casual/New player pov. 

I been since bout 2015, I have never been gold, nor have I ever intentionally dethreated. 

The game was always segregated from My start. Always played in bronze, n we always saw 

these dethreaters coming in. We'd have to sit n wait or leave the instance, to get away from em.

So in our/Bronze Mind it was the Dethreaters coming into our instance to farm us, not so much to 

escape other golds. We never saw ourselves as bullys to the new people.

We in fact would help them. Now things are different.

Those same dethreaters are there everyday farming us Less than worthy players, 

rest of U golds come in n Your name is already Mud cuz of what the dethreaters did prior to desegregation.

The Staff are all thought of as bullys too now cuz to us, They Let U guys into bronze to get to us.

What ever staff says the official reason is, the result is EZ pickens for You golds and No Game for us Casuals.

Whom I might add have invested heavily in this game.

Maybe I'm one of the poor whales at only 3,000. Dollars into armas.

We the Casuals like to play too, we like a good gun fight.

Ya want to hone your skills, use them. But there is simply no logical reason

to attempt any skill practice going against top players, for one thing you simply 

don't have time to address the tactical changes in the battle and get a bead on someone

before your forced to change tactics again 

If they want a bigger pop they have to bring something very significant to the Table.

That benefits Both types of Player. Not only in MM but in Rewards.

I have 5 Max ranks n 3,4 little rerolls. Im not bragging, most Lifers have multiple characters.

Put something on the Table that makes it worth my time, give me a Reason to Sweat.

I hate the format of your posts.

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Haters gonna Hate

It stops people from reading your posts. So you do you I guess.

40 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It stops people from reading

It did turn into a book, just a Reply

Someone Trollish like U came along and Replied to My Reply

Which bumped the thread again, leading more to read.

You must be an English Lit Maj. and  Forum Word Police.

How much does LO pay ya to Moderate 🙄 

Hilarious to see ppl still play this garbage and cheaters that live stream are not bored of this dead game.

May this garbage game force be with you always 🖖

game is filled with hackin acusations in the chat..thats 4 sure

If only you could fight the group comps that used to exist. Or even just the public social battering. You got it easy my guy.